Threats

What happened to us?

 

Jessica's POV

"CUT YOUR CRAP OUT NOW TAEYEON! THIS IS TOO MUCH!" manager oppa shouted while banging on Taeyeon's door profusely. What the f*** is she up to now? Seriously..

 

I opened my room door with force, causing my members to look at me. Even though I had promised myself not to cry, it was obvious that I'd been crying because of the smudged make up. 

 

"Are you alright?" Yoona asked softly.

 

I nodded my head while hugging Yoona. Am I infected by that Emo Taeng virus? Why am I feeling emotional again..

 

"I TOLD YOU TO JUST.. GO.. AWAY!!" screams could be heard from Taeyeon's room. She could be depressed like what Sooyoung had said.

 

"We have to practise the choreography for the new song soon! Get ready!!" manager oppa exclaimed in a gentler and softer tone. 

 

"I'm not going to go. I don't want to go. The members can go without me. I DON'T WANT TO!" she screamed like a spoilt brat. 

 

"TAEYEON!" Manager oppa snapped. "ENOUGH OF YOUR NONSENSE. GET OUT NOW!"

 

Taeyeon opened the door. Her face was very red. This is the first time I'd seen her being like this. Deep inside, it hurts. It really hurts. Am I the cause of her pain and misery again? Taeyeon stormed out of her room and shot a glare at me. I glared back at her. "What do you want?" I asked. I immediately regretted what I had said as she flew into another rage.

 

"WHAT DO I WANT? I WANT TO KICK YOU IN THE STOMACH RIGHT NOW AND SLAP YOUR B*TCHY FACE WITH A CHAIR JESSICA JUNG. GET THE F*** OFF AWAY FROM ME!" I gasped as she usually controlled her anger. I was taken aback. How could she say these hurtful words to me?

 

"EXCUSE ME?" I shouted back at her in English. "What's wrong with you? To be very honest, no one cares about you and your silly and negative behaviour! YOU'RE A PATHETIC MIDGET! AND I, JESSICA JUNG, IS GETTING TIRED OF YOUR !" I spat. "I don't understand you Taeyeon, I don't. You close yourself up and just flare up at anything, stop playing hard to get Taeyeon, I'm really sick of you." I added. "You should be happy now because I've already typed out my resignation letter to be part of SNSD." I managed to say in between my sobs.

 

"Silly?! PATHETIC?!" she raised her eyebrows. "Do you think that I'm perfectly fine with your existance here? It's better if you quit SNSD. Just hand the management your resignation letter already!"

 

Wow! She really is happy for me to leave. Fine. I'll leave. But I felt a stinging pain in my chest. Still, how could she say this to me?

 

"EONNIE!" Joohyun screamed. "How could you say that to Jessica?"

 

"Wae?! Am I wrong? It's either she leaves, OR I LEAVE." she choked back her tears.

 

I looked at her in dismay. "I have tried Taeyeon, I tried really hard. All I want to know is what I did wrong.." I managed to say. "Do you hate me?" I whispered in between tears.

 

To be continued..

A/N:
Annyeong readers! Just a very short update here, hope you liked it! ^^ Sorry that it was extremely short. Please continue to comment, subscribe and upvote! Please comment more because I love reading your comments! XD They somehow give me the motivation to write more :') Anyways, Happy Labour Day! :D 

Thank you for subscribing (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

@wantedtolove @Tiyann @Chaiyo5629 @saikoshojo @loveann24 @SarahNea_ @BeunTe @gorjessone189

Please continue to read!
thes9ne