Pain

What happened to us?

Taeyeon's POV

 

Aish.. It hurts. It hurts to have someone you love misunderstand and scream at you. I must have left a great negative impact on her that she treated me this way. I walked quietly back into my room, holding the love letter close to my chest. Why are you not accepted by Jessica? Why?? I tried my best. I was so sincere in writing the letter. I placed my heart in it and I didn't get why Jessica was so upset. I sighed again. Is it just her or am I too dense? No, I'm not going to give up. I'm going to fight for her. 

 


 

I opened the door quietly, knowing that she was still asleep. I sat at the edge of her bed. Just.. Beautiful.. I was mesmerized by her beauty. Her eyes, , her whole face was so perfect even when she's asleep. I noticed her drooling. I chuckled and wiped the drool of . As I stood up, I noticed her wrists. I was shocked beyond words. She must have been so stressed out to have resorted to cutting herself. There were distinct scar marks on her wrist. I lifted up her hand and observed it carefully. I kissed the scar marks with my lips. "Get well soon, Jessica-ah.." I whispered. I kissed her on the lips again, before leaving the room. 

 


Jessica's POV

I was awake the whole time. I was just pretending to be asleep. Her lips, they were warm and comfortable. They tasted like honey. The scent of her Chanel perfume filled my lungs. The scent was lovely. I felt a surge of electric rushing through my veins. My heart started pounding against my chest as she kissed me. It was so hard to control myself not to jump at Taeyeon and kiss her back. Without anyone knowing, without even me knowing, I don't know when but she came into my heart. The one word that she drew inside of me. The one word that was always hidden inside of me. I longed for her showers of love, her kisses, her hugs. I longed for her. But why can't I say the words I love you? 

 

I got out of bed and got dressed. 

 

"Morning!" I was greeted by my cheerful members. I smiled back. 

 

"You have an appointment with the doctor today," Tiffany said. I just nodded my head and began stabbing the beef on my plate with the fork. 

 

"I'll accompany Jess," Taeyeon said which made me look up. 

 

"Taetaeeee~" Tiffany whined. "But you have a date with me todayyy.." she pouted. 

 

"We can always reschedule our date, Ppany~ Besides, we'll all be flying to Japan for our Japan Tour soon, we can have a date there, right? It'll be more romantic!" Taeyeon exclaimed. For some reason, I felt upset. Does she love me, or Tiffany?! Ahhh! She's driving me crazy. They started their lovers' talk and I realized that I should not make the mistake to fall for Taeyeon. I would just get hurt eventually anyway. But.. How do I undo the feelings I have for her already? 

 

I headed back into my room and prepared for my bath. The bathroom was located near the living room and we shared the bathroom with each other. As I stepped inside, I allowed the heated water to fall on my head as I began to shower. 

 


Taeyeon's POV

I opened the door to the bathroom to be greeted with a loud shrill.

 

"WHAT THE ?!" Jessica screamed as loud as I could. She dropped the bar of soap she was holding and covered her body. Too late, I saw everything. I dropped my clothes on the floor as I was mesmerized by Jessica's beauty. Her was white and soft. Her body was just so smooth and curved in the perfect S-Line. Can I just go over and touch her ?

 

"WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?! GET OUT!" Jessica screamed as she threw the bar of soap at me. 

 

"S-sorry.." I mumbled. I still could not stop gazing at her . How could anyone's be so perfect? I allowed all the byun thoughts to conquer my mind. What if we had.. ? I could touch those.. prized possessions of hers. My thoughts were interrupted by Jessica throwing stuff at me as soon as she stepped out of the bathroom.

 

"ing b*tch. Were you crazy?!" She screamed again. 

 

"I said I'm sorry! It was not on purpose.." I shouted at her. I knew I shouldn't shout but still..

 

"Then why did you stare at my.. place?!" She blushed as she shouted. Her face soon turned into a scowl. "This will teach you for having byun thoughts!" she lifted her right hand and slapped me hard. The pain was excruciating. I couldn't counter back at her. I did have byun thoughts. I held my stinging left cheek. I couldn't blame her too. She was still having a hard time.

 

"Why?! Kim Taeyeon, why?!" she cried as she started punching my arms. Suddenly, she started screaming again and she began to bite herself. Her skin bled as she bit with force. I ran over to her and stopped her from biting herself. She was shaking tremendously. 

 

"OUCH!" She bit me instead. Blood oozed out from my skin. "Calm yourself down please, Sica.." I ignored the pain on my hand and tried to comfort her. She screamed again. My members came out from their rooms. 

 

"What's going on here?!" Tiffany screamed as she tried to separate the two of us. The six other members gathered at Jessica's spot and started to pacify her. I was completely ignored. I left for my room and tears started welling up in my eyes. The pain that Jessica was going through was so hurtful that I started to break down. 

 

I'm really sorry..

 

To be continued..


A/N:

Annyeong s9nesss~ Sorry for the long waiting time.. How did you find this chapter? Will Jessica love Taeyeon back? XD Guess we won't have our M-Rated chapter anytime soon.. Kekeke~ Feel free to follow me on Twitter @theS9NE Just tell me who you are and I will follow back as long as you're a SONE kpop account ~ XD Have you heard Taeyeon's new OST? It's daebak :DDDD

PS: I spazz excessively.. And I spam ALOT XD

 

THANKYOU FOR UPVOTING! <333

TOL_2527  taeyinz  GabBlack  Anakyl 

And thank youuu for subscribing!! <33

VSone9  taengsic22  FanyGoo47  taeyinz  aweSAMsone9  Xtaehyunnie  GabBlack  nutnutnutty  fluffycake49  Sootae_snsd  Anakyl  Kyungcookies_

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! <33 ThankyouuuU~~