Feelings

What happened to us?

"I love you."

 

Jessica's POV

Those three words.. She said it in so much confidence, so much sincerity. My eyebrows were raised and my eyes widened. I looked at her in total shock. My members were biwildered too. 

 

"What?" she mumbled as she pecked my forehead once more. Somehow, I liked the feeling. Taeyeon's lips were soft and warm. My stomach felt warm as my heart fluttered. Oh god.. What is this.

 

"Stop.. Taeyeon," I mumbled in frustration. I didn't want her to get close to me. I didn't want her to even touch me. I must remember to hate her existance. She was the one who did this to me. 

 

"Wae.." she looked at me in disappointment as she frowned.

 

"Just.. Back off.." I said quietly, avoiding her gaze. I just felt different when I'm with Taeyeon. 

 

Tiffany and Yuri got me to change into the clothes that they brought from the dormitory and Sunny and Yoona dressed my wounds and washed me up.

 

"Please don't cut anymore, eonnie.. We are getting very worried," Seohyun said. 

 

"Sorry.." I looked down in shame. I still refused to talk much. However it was filled with sincerity. I really meant what I said. I didn't want my members to be upset and worried because of me. 

 

"Let's head back to the dorm--" Manger Oppa said and stopped at the sight of me. "JESSICA! ARE YOU TRYING TO DIE?! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING TO YOURSELF?!" He screamed at me in shock. "Did I come into the wrong room?" He exclaimed dramatically while rubbing his temples. Apparently, he didn't know about my suicide attempt yesterday, which reminded me of the paparazzis. I screamed in fear and started sobbing. The other side of me came back again. I needed to stop myself. Before I knew it, I started to pull my hair out of stress again. 

 

"SICA! CALM DOWN! PLEASE! CALM DOWN!" They all started shouting at me. Sooyoung tried to calm me down but I hit her instead. I swear this is not me.

 

"Sorry Jess.. I have to do this. I'm sorry," Hyoyeon pinned me down as she apologized. It took me several minutes for me to calm down again. I panted tiredly.

 

"Now what was that?" Manager Oppa asked in shock. "Is there something wrong? You guys can't hide anything from me. You have to tell me," he demanded gently. Taeyeon held my hand as she assured me, "Everything's gonna be alright, Jess."

 


Taeyeon's POV

I was shaken. Jessica.. She changed. A lot. I was so sure that I was the cause of her state now that I can't help it but think that I owe my whole life to her. It was all my god damn fault.. Ah.. Eottokhe... My spirits were so dampened. I need to cheer Jessica up. I need to do everything to make her happy again. I confiscated her phone so she would not surf the Internet and get stressed out by the news reported on her. Yoona told our manager everything and we all got a dressing gown by him. He reprimanded us for not telling him earlier and that we kept her suicide attempt from him. 

 

"Taeyeon, you're the leader. I don't care what's going on between you two but you need to get your head straight and help her as much as you can," he told me. "And if it's possible, please resolve everything. I don't want the media to diss Girls' Generation. I want the best for you guys. You got me?" I nodded my head.

 


Omg.. What is this?! I can't believe I wrote this.. I could not control my feelings for Jessica anymore and besides, she needs to know that I loved her and never hated her before. I fumbled with the letter I wrote and started to draw hearts on it. 

 

Dear Jessica,
I'm sorry about what I've done to you in the past. Would you forgive me? I guess not. I never hated you, Jessica. Never. Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the entire room became beautiful. I've realized that angels do exist. You are my angel. You may fall from the sky, you may fall from the tree, but the best way to fall..

Is to fall in love with me. 
Sica~ Will you be my girlfriend? 

Love,
Taengoo <3

 

As I reread the letter, I cringed at all the cheesy pick-up lines. How did I even think of those? I chuckled. This is so embarrassing! Just then, Sunny burst into the room. She came in and sat beside me.

 

"What are you doing? Oooh! What's this?" She snatched the paper away from me and started reading it outloud. I blushed in embarrassment. "Yah! Yah! Why are you cheating on Tiffany?!" Sunny asked, her voice a little raised. 

 

"N-No! I'm not! I just wanted to make Jessica happy," I lied.

 

"Then you're just cheating her feelings! And what's with the hearts everywhere? If she really fell for you, then you'd regret because your heart is with Tiffany and not her. Ouch!" Sunny said. I snatched the paper back and started folding it. "Just make sure no one gets hurt okay?"

 


Jessica's POV

Knock knock

 

"Can I come in?" 

 

I did not bother to answer her. She opened the door nevertheless. "Hey, Jess.." she smiled. Her lips curved and her eyes were smiling but it was not as distinct as Tiffany's eyesmile. Beautiful..

 

"Why are you suddenly being so good to me?" I asked. 

 

"Um.. I d-don't know. I'm here to pass you this.." she said, handing a pink coloured paper that was folded into a heart to me. 

 

"What's this?" I asked.

 

"Open it," she smiled again. STOP SMILING YOU'RE KILLING ME KIM TAEYEON!

 

I slowly opened the folded paper, being careful not to tear it. It was decorated so beautifully. "Did you do this?" I asked, pointing to the sides of the paper. "Yeah," she chuckled.

 

As I read the words written on the paper, my heart skipped a beat. I continued reading on. My heart was beating rapidly.

 

"What the hell is this?!" I screamed as I threw the paper at Taeyeon's face. Her smile immediately faded upon seeing actions.

 

"You.. Don't like it..?" she asked, uncertained. Somehow, my words and feelings do not tally. I was confused. I wondered if this was a joke. 

 

"Do you think this is a joke? Get out of my room," I muttered coldly. 

 

"But--"

 

"GET OUT!" I screamed as I pointed to the door. 

 

Her face fell as she headed towards the door. "Sorry.." she mumbled as she left my room. With that, I was left alone in my room. Does she think that I'm some kind of joke to play on? Everyone knows she's madly in love with Tiffany. What does she even gain after cheating my feelings? Be her girlfriend? Pfttt, no. I felt pissed. But on the other hand, I felt my stomach lurching. Jessica Jung, you're so stupid! Stupid, stupid, stupid! Why did you have to shout at her? I feared that I would not be able to see her again, that she would avoid me. My stomach tied itself into knots. My heart still continued to beat even after she left. What's this feeling? 

 

Don't tell me.. I am starting to fall in love with her..?

 

 

To be continued..


A/N:

Hehe.. Hello :) I think by far, this is my longest update XD Hope that all of you enjoyed it :)) Since the angst, drama and M-Rated votes are close, I will include all of them in my stories hahha XD Please look forward to future chapters! ^u^

Thank you for upvoting~~ kekeke

maiken forevergorJESS9 

And thankyou for subscribing :))

Iknowmyberries forevergorJESS9 ia SOStrouble06 jolina26

 

Please continue supporting, subscribing, commenting and upvoting! 

<33333