Bitter

What happened to us?

"I-I'm.. s-so-sorry.."

 

Taeyeon's POV

"Okay," she coldly replied, clearly not intending to forgive me. Although it was me who started this cold war, but for some reason, deep inside, I felt stabbed by millions of pieces of broken glass. 

 

"You're mean Jessica," I finally said after a long pause, with tears pouring from my eyes. 

 

"Oh?" She raised an eyebrow. "What makes you think that you're in the position to say that I'm mean?"

 

"About that time.. I--" I didn't even manage complete my sentence when the blonde-haired girl left the room while slamming the door at my face. I wanted to apologize and explain things. But it seems like I've no chance to do it anymore. My precious chances of explaining and making up with Jessica were all ruined and wasted by my outraging hormones. It's not my fault. Psh.. Kim Taeyeon. Stop blaming something you did wrong on your hormones. I quickly wiped away the tears that formed in my eyes. I walked over to Jessica's table where she placed her laptop. The words "Letter of Resignation" was typed big and clear at the top of the word document. I hesitated after right-clicking on the icon of the document. Will she kill me? Hope she doesn't. I'm doing this for her own good and SNSD's life anyway. I assured myself before clicking the 'Delete' option. 

 

"What the Taeyeon? What the hell are you doing?!" she screamed.

 

"Erm.. D-Deleting y-your l-letter.." I stuttered. Kim Taeyeon. You shouldn't be scared of Jessica. You have the rights. You have good motives.

 

"And what makes you think that you can use my laptop without my permission and delete my documents?!" her ear-piercing scream rang through my ears. 

 

"I-I'm the leader, I have t-the rights," I tried putting on a strong front, but failed miserably as my stuttering gave way. 

 

"Oh? A leader that doesn't care about one member? Particularly me?" she shouted again, in a softer tone but she was clearly upset. I didn't know how to reply. I kept mum.

 

"Psh..Cat got your tongue?" she mocked coldly.

 

"W-what did I do?" I asked though I knew clearly what happened.

 

"What did you do?!" she scoffed. "Stop your pretence please, Miss Kim." I didn't like how she called me Miss Kim. Is she mocking me?

 

"The plane incident? TaeTiSeo incident? And there are so many other incidents that I can't even count them with both hands," she argued while flailing her hands, tearing up at each incident she reminisced of in the past. 

 

"Let bygones be bygones Jessica," I replied. What am I even saying. If I were Jessica, I wouldn't even want to forgive you for the rest of my life Taeyeon. "Please?" I added.

 

"What do you think? Is it fair for me? I've waited two years, you should wait for another two years too. I've tried. Have you tried?" Her question was more like a statement. "No?" she shook her head, avoiding making any eye contact with me.

 

"No, but I'm really sorry Sooyeon..." she looked up at me, surprised as I called her by her Korean name. 

 

"Stop apologizing to me, Miss Kim," she said. "It has no effect on me. Let's wait for another two years. Maybe by then I would have forgiven you."

 

"Stop calling me Miss Kim," I said. "We are members. We are all close."

 

"Close?" she let out a stiffled laugh. "You must be kidding me right?"

 

"Stop being so childish, we have all lived together for 6 years, maybe we aren't the closest among SNSD but we're still close," I was slowly losing my patience as I raised my voice.

 

"Wow, so now you're starting to get impatient huh? Will you be able to wait for two years?" she shouted, disgusted at my attitude and left the door slamming at my face once again. 

 

"Jessica! Wait!" I called after her. Here we go again.. 

 

It was the beginning of Autumn. The wind howled as the bitterness and the coldness of the wind pierced through my body. It was already freezing cold. I ran out, forgetting to take my coat. I immediately went back into the dormitory as I could not stand how cold the weather was.

 

Heck! And to think that Jessica just stormed out the dormitory without any form of thick clothing and coat! Gosh! That girl.. I opened her wardrobe hastily and grabbed a beige coat for her and a black coat for me. I ran through the freezing pathway as the autumn leaves landed on the floor swiftly with a rustle. "Jessica... Jessica!" I walked on, trying to find that certain blonde, calling her name every five seconds. 

 

And then I saw a familiar body figure lying on the floor, her lips as white as a sheet and her body stationary and motionless..

 

 

 

It was Jessica..

 

..

 

To be continued..


A/N:
Annyeong! Keke, how was this chapter? Did you enjoy it? :) As promised, coldsica and warmtaeng. XD
Thank you for constantly reading my updates and leaving down comments and also upvoting and subscribing, I really do appreciate it! ^^ Please continue to comment, subscribe and upvote! <3 And have you guys read Scandal? It's soooooo good! 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/699031/scandal-angst-bigbang-gdragon-gtae-snsd-soshibang-taeyeon 

Thank you @BeunTe for upvotinggg *~*

And thank you for subscribing! Yay~

@iaZ @MasterOh @npnsnpns @LolitaSF1 @qwerty01 @rocketsocks12 @mzlyod @toncet88 @Taengsiclove @dookong1998 @Eunneugdae