Anger

What happened to us?

Jessica's POV

I woke up the next morning, with my eyes puffy and red due to my extreme sobbing last night. I immediately got dressed and I was in no mood to talk. I headed to the dining table where all my members were sitting. 

 

"Morning Jess!" YoonYul greeted me in unison.

 

"Morning.." I answered in a monotonous tone with a poker face while I prepared my breakfast. I took my place beside Yoona and started munching on my toast while staring into space. I shifted my gaze to Taeyeon and saw her avoiding my gaze. She took out her phone and started texting someone. It was unusally quiet today, we would usually talk and joke about during breakfast but no, there was a awkward silence. 

 

"Yah!! What's with this silence?!" Tiffany broke the silence with her usually hyper self. Pffftt. That stupid doesn't want to talk? What does she think she is? I'll show her my attitude too then. I stood up and violently pushed the chair I was sitting on away from me and stormed into my room. 

 

I sat on my bed and pouted. I promised myself not to cry while thinking. What exactly on Earth did I do wrong to infuriate Taeyeon till she hates me to this extent? Could it be out of jealousy? I really can't think of it..

 

~Flashes Back~

"The new sub-unit will consist of Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun, and your sub-unit name would be JeTiSeo. Any objections?" SM CEO Kim Young Min announced in a meeting with us. Seohyun and Tiffany's face lit up upon hearing the news. We were all over the moon as we were selected to be part of Girls' Generation's first ever sub-unit, it would be natural for us to be happy. I glanced across the room and our members were all smiling except for Taeyeon. Taeyeon's face was as black as a thunder. 

 

"I object." Taeyeon voiced out and she was clearly unhappy of the arrangement. "Shouldn't I be in the sub-unit too? I'm the main vocalist." She stated. 

 

"Fine. We will look into this matter," Mr Kim said. Our faces were all surprised at Taeyeon's objection. We were all worried if we would be replaced by Taeyeon or not. Since it was the first sub-unit, I badly didn't want to be replaced by Taeyeon. I prayed hard not to be replaced, but my prayers were not answered.

 

A few days later..

"We have decided, Jessica would be replaced by Taeyeon as their voices are both too strong and will clash with each other," Mr Kim announced. I felt stabbed in the back. How could Taeyeon do this? "And also, you will be called TaeTiSeo, and your first photoshoot would be one month from now," Mr Kim added. Although Taeyeon had been ignoring me for a year, but this was too much. 

 

"NO!" I screamed, with tears forming in my eyes. 

 

"I'm sorry Jessica, but this is already settled," Mr Kim said. I felt betrayed by my own member and continued begging Mr Kim to make changes but he wouldn't budge. 

 

"Deal with it Jessica, you're not good enough." Taeyeon stated.

~End of Flashback~

I remembered Taeyeon's cold and arrogant words clearly but decided to forgive her anyway. This couldn't be my fault, Taeyeon got her way. I'm the one that should be ignoring her. What could the matter be? I'm not scared of her already, if she gets her way I will get my way too. I scowled into the mirror. Ew Jessica, you look horrible when you scowl. I immediately smiled into the mirror upon 'hearing' the words from my head. I decided to ignore Taeyeon too. 


Taeyeon's POV

Aish! What's up with that girl and her y attitude? I stopped eating and threw my food on the table, trying to be on par with Jessica. I stormed into my room and slammed the door. 

 

"Geez, what's up with them?" I could hear Sunny asking. 

 

Knock knock. Knock knock.

 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I screamed. 

 

"I just want to talk to you.." my best friend replied. She came in and took a seat infront of my dressing table while facing me. She held my hand gently. "Taeyeon-ah.. Why have you became like that these few days?" she asked.

 

"Like what?" 

 

"Being angry for the littlest things.. A-are you depressed?" 

 

"No..? I'm just.." I left my words hanging as I could not answer her question. Am I depressed?

 

"Do you want to see a doctor?"

 

"Chet.. What for?" I rolled my eyes. I'm not some kind of a person with mental illness..

 

"Fine. I'll just get straight to the point. What happened to you and Jessica?" Tiffany asked with concern in her eyes.

 

"Ah.. we just.. don't.. get along well I guess.. Well she's proud, arrogant and greedy." I admitted. 

 

"What made you say that? She's a good friend and isn't proud or arrogant or greedy, you should learn how to forgive others easily." Tiffany replied.

 

With that, I flew into a rage. "JUST SHUT UP TIFFANY. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO US. I'M NOT SOMEONE WHO IS ABLE TO FORGIVE PEOPLE QUICKLY. " , my bipolar side of me happened again.

 

"FINE. If you're just gonna stay like this, so be it! I'll shut up and not talk to you till you've calmed down." Tiffany said with disappointment.

 

I regretted what I said immediately as I recalled incident at the airport. I really couldn't live without Tiffany talking to me. I really can't. Not even for a day. I wanted to apologize. But she already left. I locked myself inside the room. I couldn't contain myself. I felt the dampness of my cheek as I placed my hand upon my cheek. I looked into the mirror at the black stream flowing from my eyes. 

 

"Taeyeon eonnie.." Seohyun knocked on the door. "Are you alright?" she asked.

 

I sobbed louder upon hearing her voice.

 

"Tiffany! Look what you've done!" I heard from behind my door. "It wasn't my fault! She just flew into a rage!" Tiffany replied. She's right. I'm the one at fault. "Now what.. We have two people who has just locked themselves up in their rooms." Hyoyeon added. "I think she really needs to see a doctor. She may be suffering from bipolar disorder or depression," Sooyoung said. "Or she's just on her period," Yuri chuckled.

 

"Taeyeon come out now!" our manager begged. "I'll get the keys if you don't," he added. He would resort to all means to get me to open my door.

 

"NO!" I shouted at all of them. "Just.. Go.. AWAY!" I screamed. 

 

To be continued..

 

A/N:

Annyeong! What do you think about this chapter and the flashback? As I said, I will be going on hiatus for a while until my examinations are over :D And I'm really sorry for the short chapter update (ಥ﹏ಥ)Please anticipate for the next chapter and comment your views and thoughts down below! :) Thank you for reading! ^~^ 

YAY! Thank you for upvoting my fanfic (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
@KpopPanda11 @Sicachu143 @yoongah

And thank you for subscribing! 69 subscribers, I see what you did there ◔ ⌣ ◔
@densus888 @patpaty @riska20 @taengsicyoon @lisarock @AgentZen @Salmondon @309418 @yoongah @youngcheenz @gayfortaengsic @lim_89 @BlueBandana @alfabeta

Lots of love,
thes9ne ♥‿♥