Thoughts

What happened to us?

 

 
 
"Just go, it's better off without you here," she muttered coldly.

 

 

Jessica's POV

I sighed as I returned to practise with my other seven members. 

 

"Sica-yah.. Are you alright? You've becoming more and more like an ice princess lately. I thought you melted.." Sunny joked. I'm probably gonna miss her aegyo when I leave..

 

"Yeah. Cheer up a little babe!" Tiffany flashed an eye-smile at me. I will miss Fany's charming eye-smile too.

 

"After all this, she should feel happy. Happy that I've had enough of her. Happy that I've given up on her. Happy that I've stopped trying so hard. Happy that I'm starting to ignore her. And all the more happy that I'm leaving SNSD," I let out a sigh as I muttered. Do I really want to leave SNSD and leave my other seven members behind?

 

"I told you, no one is leaving SNSD!" Yoona exclaimed.

 

"Eonnie.. Calm down. We will stay nine forever. None of us would want you to leave us," our dearest Maknae said. I will miss her innocent and law-abiding attitude too..

 

"Taeyeon? Didn't you hear what she said this morning? "It's better if you leave SNSD" was what she said!" I fought.

 

"Aish!! Jessica!! Don't listen to her, as I said she was probably just on her period and gets her moodswings easily," Yuri fought back. 

 

"Get into your formation!" Jaewon ordered. We scurried to our places upon hearing his voice. "Where's Taeyeon?" he asked. "She went off with our manager to see the lyrics for the supposed duet with Sica," Sooyoung answered. 


Taeyeon's POV

"Daebak!" I shrieked in excitement. The lyrics of the song was so sweet.

I love you, I can wait for you endlessly
When you come to find me
I can smile at you

 

"I can't wait to sing this song!" I jumped in joy. "But oppa, Jessica and I.. Can we do something about the pairing?"

 

"Wae? Both of you are the perfect singers for this song! The main vocalist and the second main vocalist. I don't see why there is a need to change," manager oppa reasoned. I sulked. Eottokhe... "By the way, the name of this song is Lost In Love," he added, quickly changing the topic so that I wouldn't pester and bug him to change my partner. 


I walked into the practice room after looking at the breath taking lyrics of Lost In Love. Truthfully, I couldn't wait to sing it with Jessica. But why did she look so insistent upon rejecting this duet with me? 

 

"1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8.. Good! Hyoyeon, please teach Taeyeon later on. You'll have a break now. Be back in 30 minutes."

 

The girls were already practising the choreography. I walked into the room, bowing at everyone in the room as a form of respect. 

 

"Taeyeon's here! You're finally here! How was the song?" Tiffany asked as she placed her arms over my shoulders. 

 

"Daebak!" I exclaimed dramatically. I stole a glance at Jessica. She was typing to someone on her beloved iPhone 5. Really? She doesn't give a about the song? For real? "Yah, Jessica! We are recording the song next week," I passed the information down to her. She looked up and looked back down at her phone screen. She was typing and smiling at the same time. Who was she texting? "Whatever," she muttered. "I will not be recording the song with you anyway," she added. "Go find a replacement, we have seven other members. Find Tiffany or Seohyun. I'm sure you hate this arrangement too," she muttered the last sentence under her breath, but it was loud enough for me to hear. She stood up and left the practice room. 

 

"Jessica! Wait!" I called after her. She walked off without even turning her head behind. Why is she becoming like this towards us? Or was it just towards me?


Jessica's POV

Chet.. That girl.. Jessica scowled and walked back into their dormitory. She went up to her room and lay down on her bed. Should I really quit SNSD? Should I leave my members behind? What jobs will I take on once I quit SNSD? SNSD is my only life and career.. I pondered over my thoughts and eventually decided to print my resignation letter to give to every commitee member in SM Entertainment. 

 

Letter Of Resignation

Jung Sooyeon Jessica
Seoul-si, Gangnam-gu, Apgujung-dong, 413-830, 521, SM Entertainment
010-2797-4189
[email protected]

18 November 2013

To Mr/Mrs,
Please accept this letter as a notification that I am leaving Girls' Generation on 31 December 2013.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Jung Sooyeon Jessica

 

 

 

 

"Yah!! Why is the printer not working!" I kicked the printer with anger. Like my members said, I was "illiterate in technology" and thus, was unable to operate the printer. "Everything's not going the way I planned," I grumbled to myself. I picked up my phone and logged into my weibo account. 

 

weibo

anti___snsd: u jesca. ugly .

generation0: You're so ugly. Ugliest member in SNSD!!

onlylovets: leave snsd, ! Plastic.

iheartgg99: You people are 100000x uglier than Jessica please. Too coward to show your face in your profile picture because your face is too ugly? 

ggislousy: shut up. Just admit that my Justin Bieber is way better than plastic girls. 

 

As I read the comments, I felt hurt. Should I delete my weibo? However, I reminded myself that I was not supposed to be affected by haters' comments and I managed to start typing: 

 

I am blessed because of the good people in my life, including my faithful fans that accept everything about mesmilea_org.gif Thank you for all your support, many hugs!hearta_org.gif 

i wish my fans will always be nice to one another~don't waste time&enjoy lifesmilea_org.gif

respect,understand..and be the bigger personbba_org.gifi wish happiness to all of my fans~ really really :))

 

After I typed those, maomaos defended me. I felt truthfully blessed. I contemplated if I should leave SNSD again. I would surely miss my fans if I were to leave. 

 

jessicar: look, my maomao doesn't care about your hater! I love you jess :* sones will love you forever~

 

Yes, of course I will miss them..

 

The door suddenly swung open.

 

"Jessica..." Taeyeon called but her voice trailed off upon seeing my resignation letter in my laptop, ready to be printed. "Are you really leaving?" she paused for awhile.

 

"I-I'm.. s-so-sorry.." she stammered.

 

To be continued..

A/N:
Oh my gosh! I hit 100 subscribers!! :o I didn't expect that. Thank you so guys so much! How could I ever thank you? \(^0^)/ I wanted to create a 100 Subscribers special but I did not have the time, so I wrote a longer chapter here instead! c: As you can see Taeyeon and Jessica completely switched roles XD And the ship is resurfacing slowly~ :) There would be more coldsica and warmtaengoo :D Let's pray for a TaengSic moment to happen in tonight's concert! ^^ Fighting!

 

Firstly, THANK YOUUU for upvoting <333
@StayCool and @seeclarisse

 

Next, THANK YOU for subscribing! ^^
@genuineness @Babo_Taelover @MeAnonYmous @sicachucu @Frost_AW @elitabien @sla2802 @alexandertermo @KQTAN1804 @potchiie @isab123 @seeclarisse

 

Lastly, to all my wonderful subscribers and upvoters: 

Thank you for supporting my first fan fiction :) I really really love reading your comments, sometimes it just makes me laugh (woops xD) and also, thank you for commenting and upvoting my fanfic :D I'm really happy keke. Thank you so much~ Continue loving and supporting GG!^^* Saranghae and gomawo ;)