Inevitable

What happened to us?

 

Yoona's POV

 

"Yah! Taeyeon-ah! What's wrong?" I called out after seeing Taeyeon sobbing pitifully at the other side of the road with her coat on the floor. No, wait, there were two coats.

 

"Y-Yoona... J-Jess-sica.." She stammered in between sobs. She was hugging Jessica tightly and was the back of her head. Her cheeks was stained with endless streams of tears coming out from her glossy eyes.

 

"OMO! WAE?!!?! Wear your coat ah Taengoo!!" I hit on the pedestrian crossing button frantically. As soon as the 'green man' , I immediately rushed across the road, my face white with horror as Taeyeon was hitting Jessica's face lightly. "Oh My Gosh." I managed to blurt out.

 

"Call the ambulance now Yoong!" she exclaimed weakly. 

 

I hurriedly fished out my mobile phone and started to punch 119 on my mobile phone.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Im Yoon A. We need an ambulance now. My friend fainted. We're outside the SM Entertainment building. Please come soon!" I sought help hastily. 

 

"What is your friend's name? How old is she?"

 

"Jessica Jung Soo Yeon. She's 25. Please send someone now!" With that, I hung up the phone. I went over to Jessica's side and hugged her while carrassing her cheeks and wore the coat for her. "Jessica-ah.. Please wake up. I hope you're alright." I begged. Her face was pale white, it was a scary sight. 

 

Thud

 

"Ahhh! Jeongmal.. Taeyeon-ah!" I screamed. She fainted. And it was due to the coldness. " this ," I cursed under my breath. I had no choice but to wait for the ambulance to arrive. I did all I could for Taeyeon and Jessica. My hands were shivering from the cold and my body was shaking due to the fright. 

 

After what seemed like hours, the ambulance finally arrived. 

 


 

I called the members immediately once both Taeyeon and Jessica were admitted to the hospital. My face was red and my eyes were puffy due to the extreme crying.

 

"Omo, Yoona!"

 

"Are you alright?"

 

"Hows Taeyeon and Jessica?"

 

"Where are they right now?" 

 

"Yoona-ah, don't cry!"

 

One by one, the members questioned and comforted me. I didn't know how to reply. I wiped away the tears from my eyes and muttered, "I'm fine, Taeng and Sica are in the normal wards. The doctors said that they will be awake soon.."

 

Relieved sighs were heard and we gave each other a group hug.

 

 

 

"Everything's gonna be alright."

 


Jessica's POV

I managed to slowly open my eyes. I felt cold. I was surprised to see only Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun. 

 

"Omo, eonnie woke up!" Seohyun exclaimed and gave me a hug. 

 

"How are you feeling? Are you okay?" Yoona and Yuri asked and called for the nurse to come.

 

I manage to force a smile before replying them.

 

"Where am I? Where are the others?" My voice sounded hoarse and husky as I asked them curiously. 

 

"You're at the hospital. You fainted. They're all with Taeyeon eonnie now.." Seohyun replied.

 

"Oh. Can I have some water please?" I asked, changing the subject.

 

"Let's go to Taeyeon's ward," Yoona suggested while pouring the water I requested for while Yuri and Seohyun agreed.

 

"What? Taeyeon's admitted too?" I asked in shock while their heads bobbed up and down. "I can't move though," I tried finding an excuse not to visit Taeyeon. However, I did not know what had happened that we're both in the hospital. 

 

"I'll take a wheelchair," Seohyun suggested. 

 

The nurse carried out a quick check-up for me and informed me that I would not be leaving the hospital until my high fever subsides. Seohyun pushed in the wheelchair and asked me to sit on it. 

 

"I don't want to," I said. "I'm not going to visit her," I added.

 

"Why? She fainted because of you--- Ouch!" Yuri screamed as Yoona hit her forearm. "Shut up!"

 

"Wae? What happened? Please tell me.." I begged.

 

"Go and you'll find out." With that, I clambered onto the wheelchair while maknae pushed me into Taeyeon's ward. When I entered, I saw Tiffany holding onto Taeyeon's hand and her hair. I couldn't help it but I felt a little jealous. 

 

"How's Taeng?" Yuri asked. 

 

"Well, she hasn't woken up yet.." Sunny replied. "We hope that she's alright," Sooyoung added.

 

"Yah, Jessica! What did you do?" Hyoyeon asked. Shocked at her ignorant behaviour, I fired back at her, "What did I do? You didn't even ask me if I was alright! Then I should have just not woken up!"

 

"Don't say that Jess," Tiffany comforted me. "How can I not say that when I'm sure all of you thought that it was my fault?!" I burried my face in my hands and shook my head in disappointment.

 

"Sorry.." Hyoyeon apologized. 

 

"Why aren't you guys even concerning about me? Although I have already woken up but it doesn't mean I'm fine.." I spoke my thoughts out sadly, allowing lone tears to drop from my eyes to my lap, staining the hospital clothes with my tears. "I'm really disappointed.. Is this what you'd do to your eonnie?" I asked. 

 

"Sorry," Seohyun apologized.

 

"Joohyun-ah, don't apologize. It's her fault anyway," Sooyoung said, earning a slap from Yoona. 

 

"It's not her fault! We'll ask Taeyeon eonnie when she wakes up," Yoona said.

 

"Whatever Yoona, I'm sure that you are thinking that it was my fault too. Yes, everything's my fault. I deserve to be the one in Taeyeon's place now, unconscious, not waking up!" I choked between my tears. My blood was boiling. How rude and insensitive are they? My whole body shook as I was enraged by all of their mean comments. 

 

"Is this what we call 'SoShiBond'?" A familiar voice broke the tension. 

 

To be continued..


A/N:
Annyeong! Hope you enjoyed today's update.

 

Happy Birthday to our melon princess, Lee Soon Kyu! #26YearsOfSunshine as well as #26YearsOfMelons keke. I'm sure you've heard of Kris leaving EXO :/ I hope our girls will continue to stay as 9 forever :)

 

Please continue reading, commenting, subscribing and upvoting! ^^ Although there were some unsubscribers T_T What have I done :( Please don't unsubscribe, it makes me feel very bad but it's okay ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 


Anyway, thank you for your upvote! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

@SONELocksmith0309 @taenysicyul @shadowpanda

 

And thank you for subscribing! ^~^

@SONELocksmith0309 @tubbysica @Aquacool89 @sasukecia16 @sony28 @JungSowon @awesome_me @PJShin @lalaraf @lalasnsd @luhanhyunghunhan @dra9n3el @secretsone @teddymag717 @keviel

 

Love,
thes9ne ^^