Hypocrite

What happened to us?

"Is this what we call 'SoShiBond'?"

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

I woke up to squabling voices from my noisy members. 

 

"Whatever Yoona, I'm sure that you are thinking that it was my fault too. Yes, everything's my fault. I deserve to be the one in Taeyeon's place now, unconscious, not waking up!" Jessica's high-pitched voice cried in dismay. I felt sorry for her. The members should not have blamed her. I need to say something.

 

"Is this what we call 'SoShiBond'?" I asked. All their attention and gaze diverted onto me. 

 

"Taeng~"

 

"You have woken up!"

 

"How are you feeling Taengoo?"

 

"Are you alright?"

 

I nodded my head in response. "What are you guys squabbling about?" I asked.

 

"Oh.... Er.. N-Nothing.." TIffany mumbled. Obviously, she was lying. Something was going on and it was about 'Jessica's fault'.

 

"Why are you guys blaming Jessica?" I confronted them. 

 

"Go on, tell her," Jessica chided. "Why are you guys keeping mum? Nothing to say?" she asked coldly. "I am so done with you guys. Yeah. This is what we call SoShiBond, Taeyeon," she added. She stood up and her knees were shaking. "Ahhh!" she shouted and plopped back down on the wheelchair. 

 

"Hey, chill," I tried to calm Jessica down.

 

"How do you expect me to chill when they're all blaming me? If they don't want to tell you what's wrong, fine, I'll do it!" Jessica exploded. 

 

"Jess...." Tiffany voiced trailed away as Jessica answered sensitively, " you and shut up! You're just another of those feigning concern for me."

 

I was beyond shocked for words. Throughout these 6 years living with my members, I had never experienced Jessica being this enraged before. It was clearly because of the insensitiveness of my other members and yet, none of them are apologizing. I kept mum, I wanted Jessica to go on.

 

"They said it was my fault that you landed in the hospital. What did I even do? None of them were concerned of my well-being once I entered your room, they started blaming me. What the hell?" Her tears dropped from her eyes slowly, I immediately felt sorry for her. 

 

"It was not your fault.." I said, trying to pacify her. The other members looked at me, surprised. "Why are you guys so surprised? You're all so mean," I scolded. "It was my fault, actually.. I tried deleting her documents without her permission, she was angry and left the dormitory without any form of thick clothing or coat and it was cold then," I explained.

 

"Sorry..." they chorused. 

 

I smiled.

 


 

Jessica's POV

I looked at Taeyeon in shock. She actually defended me.. I immediately felt guilty on my actions towards her the past few days -- I had been ignoring Taeyeon and was also cold towards her. Only you make me feel this weak, Taeyeon. I felt better after the members stopped blaming me and started to apologize instead.

 

It was dinner time and I did not know how to convey the message that I had forgiven them. So I said, "Yah! Go and eat your food." With that, the members knew that they were forgiven and we headed down to the hospital's cafeteria to have our dinner. Taeyeon and I were pushed on wheelchairs as we still did not have the strength to walk after the incident. 

 

I turned my head around, only to see Taeyeon staring at me. What the ? She immediately turned around upon seeing my shocked face. 

 


 

"You knew it was actually your fault right?" Taeyeon stated. I looked at her in disbelief. I should've known she had been fake all the while, especially right after I became cold to her.

 

"Just so you know, I told the members because I didn't want to see them quarreling because of you," she said. "And you ran out of your on accord, I only deleted your resignation letter because the other members didn't want you to leave." she added.

 

I was trying to remember how to breathe. She just slapped me in the face with her mean words. The members. It was all about the other members. I stared at her again. My heart ached. Hot, uninvited tears began welling up at the corners of my eyes. My tears felt hot as it streamed down my face. It required every single nerve and every ounce of patience in my whole living being not to slap her face. I dare not slap her again, especially after the airport incident. I held in and was only able to mutter under my breath, with my face red in anger,

 

"Hypocrite."

 

To be continued..


A/N:
Hellooo~ Hope you enjoyed this chapter, what do you think about this? Sweet TaengSic at first, and then suddenly BAM it's gone. What was the reason behind Taeyeon saying those hurtful words? Please anticipate for the next chapter XD

 

Thank you for subscribingg~~ *v*

@Jinyoung18 @gillianha @achihuy @yirisjun @fyssul @SoNyuh0016 @cocoma @VanessaH2012

Please continue to comment, subscribe and upvote! Gomawo~ keke

 

Saranghaeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3