Awkward

What happened to us?

Sunny's POV 

"You may now unbuckle your seat belts." The co-pilot announced through the airplane's speaker in Korean. A "Ding" sound was heard just right after the announcement, indicating us to unbuckle our seat belts and alight the plane. We finally arrived at Incheon International Airport after 6 long hours. We walked down the area that is connected from the airplane to the airport while chatting happily. However, there was an awkward aura between Taeyeon and Jessica. They were always awkward, but this time it was more serious, they made no eye contacts at all and were walking in silence. 

 

"Passport please?" a middle-aged lady asked. I carefully took out my passport from my clutch and handed it to her with a smile planted on my face. 

 

"Kamsahamnida~" she replied and then, carried out the usual checking procedures. 

 

We carried on to the baggage collection area and claimed our luggage. Yoona hugged Jessica tightly, so as to prevent any more incidents from happening to Jessica again, especially right after she fainted twice.

 

Screaming fans could be heard from a distance, fans were shouting and screaming for us but most of them were asking if Jessica was alright. When Yoona and Jessica appeared, the screams were more defined, male fans were crying and shouting at the same time. "JESSICA!!" "SOOYEON-AH!" "ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Jessica smiled and waved to them. She bowed and replied cutely, "Ne~~", which earned the screams of SONES again.

 

Having Internet access, I immediately logged on into my Twitter account, since I haven't been 'feeding' my 'blue bird' for days. Taeyeon trotted right beside me as Tiffany was ignoring her from the incident before. She was peeking into my phone when suddenly I saw:

 

Twitter

 

@soshiforever9999 tweeted: @sunnyday515: Can't believe this! Saw SoShi on the plane and Taeyeon punched Jessica! Was SoShibond just an act infront of us?

 

@99soshi99 replied: @soshiforever9999 @sunnyday515 WHAT?! F**K! Taeyeon is so mean! How dare she punch Jessica?! 

 

@Taeng009___ replied: @soshiforever9999 @99soshi99 Please don't tag Sunny, she may see it. And I believe Taeyeon is not like this.. If she really did punch Jessica, I would unstan her!!!

 

 

OH MY GOD!! Taeyeon's beside me!!! Freak! I quickly exited Twitter, but it was too late.

 

"Give it to me!" Taeyeon demanded.

 

"NO!!" I did not want her to get hurt by those comments left by SONES, especially the ones saying if what happened was true, they would not be a fan of Taeyeon anymore. I didn't want her to see it..


Taeyeon's POV

"GIVE IT TO ME!" I shouted, I was on the verge of tears. I fought my tears back hard.

 

Shocked, Sunny slowly handed me her phone. I hastily typed in her passcode, 0515, and clicked on the Twitter icon. Should I do this? Would I be affected after seeing those comments especially when I can't control my emotions well? I placed my thoughts somewhere else and started scrolling through the news feed. I saw a very nasty comment... "Taeyeon should go and die for harming my sica. Jessica is way much btr than her please!! Go to hell taeyeon!!" I handed Sunny back her phone while I ran into SNSD's van with tears streaming down my reddened eyes.

 

"Taeyeon-ah.." Sunny tried talking to me. 

 

"I'm fine, it's okay." I muttured.


Jessica's POV

"WHEEEEEE! FINALLY HOMEEE!" Yuri squealed in delight. She plopped down onto the couch and started watching the televesion which was still airing 'The Heirs'. 

 

"OMOMOMOMO!!! KRYSTAL AHHHHH! She's soooo perfectt!!" I fangirled over my sister, causing my peers to laugh. 

 

"I'm going to take a bath," Taeyeon's voice interupted my fangirling. I glared at her. Urgh!! Why must she be so irritating. And it's Krystal's scene now!

 

"Can't you just go?! You don't have to tell us." I felt myself getting irritated by her and raised my voice. Why am I becoming like that? Why am I starting to get so petty?

 

"Fine!" Instead of heading towards the bathroom, Taeyeon stormed towards the door. 

 

"Where are you going?" I asked guiltily.

 

"I don't have to tell you." She replied coldly before slamming the door hard which made everyone gasp. 

 

"Ahh.. Look, another cat fight.." Yoona sighed. I felt sorry for the other members as they had to experience our bickers and fights everyday. When will TaengSic ever sail..? This time it's my fault. I ought to apologize..

 

To be continued..

 

A/N:

Annyeong! How did you find this? Will TaengSic sail again?

Another really short chapter update, so sorry! I tried updating today, but it was short, I'll leave the more dramatic scenes in the next chapter XD Hope you enjoyed reading anyways! ^^ Please leave some comments on how you find this chapter and how I can improve! :) Thank you for SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING and UPVOTING~^^


Thank you, @ByunTaengoo for upvoting! ^^

And thank you once again for subscribing to my story! :D

@everlastingkissmes @Hannar @CillaTide @KpopPanda11 @ByunTaengoo @danice07 @soshijjanggg @paeanne @nineothree @taengsicTJ @shadowpanda @YoonTae9 @sicaavie18 @wado0om @KpopRulesTheWorld @Cinduluulu @littlemisstrouble @jytsaaa

 

And btw, just to clarify (because she wants me to T_T) @MyJessiCat and I are girls and we're not REAL lovers hahhahha XD

Please continue supporting me <3 ,
thes9ne