Revenge

What happened to us?

"WHAT?! With who?! Oh my god,"

 

"Me,"

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

"Don't joke with me right now, Jessica Jung," I scolded. Seriously?! She's in the mood to joke right now?! I dreaded for her next reply. Her next reply could be what I did not want to hear. 

 

"I'm not joking.." she said seriously. "You can ask Seo," she added. I swear I could have died instantly on the spot by heart attack. I massaged my temples. What should I do..

 

"So basically, Tiffany walked in on us when you were extremely drunk. Uhm.. You actually k-kissed m-me infront of her a-and then you s-shouted at her saying that you h-hate her.." Jessica said. "I think she's hurting right now, so.. You might want to comfort her? Do you want me to go with you?" Jessica asked in concern. "I'm really sorry about this.. T-Taeyeon.. I-I didn't mean t-to uhm k-kiss y-you back.." Jessica muttered apologetically. 

 

"YOU WHAT?!" I shouted. I shouted at her. Before I could even ask her anything else, her tears started falling.

 

"I-I'm s-sorry, Taeyeon.. I-I really didn't mean to.." she reasoned. She looked down at the floor all the time, but my eyes didn't leave her at all. Even though I was boiling with rage, it hurts me just to see Jessica sobbing.. Because of me. 

 

"I'm sorry. For shouting at you. But you shouldn't have kissed me back! You were not tipsy at all, were you? Were you in your right mind to kiss me back, knowing that I was drunk?! Did you take advantage of me?!" I became agitated again after I apologized to her. I immediately regretted my last sentence as Jessica reached her boiling point and she started breaking down. 

 

"Me?! Taking advantage of you?! What are you saying, Taeyeon?! You disrespected the out of me by kissing me and t-touching me and now what, you're saying I'm a cheap that takes advantage on another member when she's drunk? Seriously Taeyeon?" her voice cracked as she sobbed and shouted. 

 

"Yes! You're a cheap dirty that only knows how to flirt and take advantage of people!" I screamed at her. I seriously did not mean to shout at her, but the words slipped out of my tongue unvolunteerily. Her face fell upon hearing my words.

 

"KIM TAEYEON! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!" Hyoyeon shouted.

 

"It's so obvious she didn't mean to! You hurt her again and again, Taeyeon! When will you stop hurting her?!" Sooyoung shouted in a calm but not so calm tone. 

 

She looked at me with her tears running down her cheeks.

 

"S-Sica-ah.." I called her guiltily as I held her hand and wiped off the tears away from her cheek. She pushed my hand away.

 

"I-I can't believe this, Taeyeon," she said softly and she turned away towards the door. 

 

"Where are you going? Sica! Come back!" Yuri called. "Look at what you've done again!" She shouted at me angrily as she ran out to look for Jessica. 

 

What a useless leader I am.. I'm really sorry Jessica.. But I think my heart is still with Fany.. Even though part of it is with you.. I'M GOING CRAZY!

 


Tiffany's POV

Knock Knock

 

I hid my face under my strawberry-scented pillow and sobbed silently. 

 

"Ppany?" Taeyeon sat on the bed and tried to pull the pillow off my face. I held my pillow tighter.

 

"Ppany-ah.." She tugged the pillow once more.

 

"Kim Taeyeon!" I could not stand her insensitiveness. When a girl is crying, you do not just pull away the things that's covering her face! She's a girl and she doesn't know. "Enough! Now get out of my room," I pointed to the door. "There's no use explaining to me what happened last night. I saw everything, with my own eyes." I stressed on the last sentence. 

 

"Just hear me out.. Please?" Taeyeon pleaded. She looked at me in pleading eyes. Cute. Wait, you're not supposed to think like that, Tiffany, you're supposed to break up with her! I reminded myself. But how could you say no to a girl that was as cute as a puppy?

 

"Fine.. Just one minute.." I said coldly. I still do have feelings for Taeyeon. Even after what she had done to me and Jessica. It's just.. impossible to let go of her. With that, her eyes lit up. 

 

"Look, Tiffany. I have no feelings for Jessica," she said. Liar! "I-I was just drunk last night, and I really could not recall anything!" she reasoned. 

 

"And I have no more feelings for you.." I muttured coldly. 

 

"Ppany-ah.." 

 

"You know what? Drunk people often do things that they can't do when they're not drunk. For instance, kissing Jessica. And saying that you hate me. I unders-" My words were cut off. Taeyeon had smacked her lips onto mine. Her hands embraced me tightly. Her warmth slowly wrapped around my heart. Be stronger, Tiffany. You have to break this kiss. Right now. I pushed Taeyeon away with all my might.

 

"Stop it, Kim Taeyeon! I told you, I don't have any more feelings for you! Do you want me to break up with you now then you'll know that I really really hate you?!" I shouted at her and shoved her out of my room and locked the door. I cried. I cried not because I had to break up with Taeyeon. I cried because she actually kissed me, thinking that it would solve our problem, thinking that I was weak and that I would forgive her with one kiss. No. I can't. I'm so mad at Taeyeon right now, steam might even be visible coming out from my ears. 

 

Be prepared, Kim Taeyeon. 

 

To be continued..


A/N:
Annyeong S9NES <3 What would Tiffany's revenge be? Keke~ Thanks for helping me reach 200 subscribers~ <33 

Firstly, thank you so much for upvoting! <3

iam_ramadanti

Secondly, thank you for subscribing! ^^

LLamperouge  kath_llama  jellysmoothy  gginger_bean  Taeyeon3909  kimtaeyeonah  Kayand

 

Lastly, I would like to thank all of you for subscribing so.. There will be a upcoming fanfiction about TaengSic soon! Go check it out keke <33

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/755253/how-you-affect-my-mind-taengsic