Märchen Fantasy

What happened to us?

A/N: Some of you said you were confused from the previous chapter, the tension's between Taeng x Sica and Taeng x Fany, Sica x Fany are fine :) And yes, sorry for not explaining earlier, TaeNy is in a relationship, not just for fanservice hehe. Tiffany's going to have revenge on Taeyeon because Taeyeon lied to her by saying that she has no feelings for Jessica which was not true and for kissing her, thinking that they will be fine after the kiss. 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

"Go! Go! Sunny! You're doing well!" we chanted for Sunny as she practised Bloom for our upcoming SMTown Week concert. Damn, she's y. 


 
"Yah, Sunny, try bending more!" I teased. Sunny's face instantly became bright red. To make her feel more awkward and embarrassed, we laughed hard at her as tears formed in our eyes. 


 
"Yah! You guys are so mean!" Sunny frowned as she shouted at us. She returned to sit on the floor with us as we waited for our manager. 

 

"Jessica, go change into your Miss Korea costume," our manager told Jessica. I wonder how would Jessica pull off this concept? 

 

She appeared after a few minutes with her Miss Korea outfit on. I couldn't lie. Jessica appeared more than stunning, it took my breath away. It was simply breath taking. How could someone pull off this concept so well? She's even ier than Lee Hyo Ri.

 

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon, please stop staring at Sica like that, it's creepy. And close your mouth please!" Sunny exclaimed. I felt eyes looking at me after Sunny's remark. Embarrassed, I hurriedly closed my mouth as I felt my face heating up.

 


 

I still hadn't forgotten what I had done to Jessica the previous day. I have yet to apologize to her. But like the Jessica Jung she was, I was also a prideful person. Even if my I really wanted to apologize, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I felt guilty and remourseful for spouting those mean words to her though. I really needed to apologize to her. 

 

We got into our van and headed off to our concert venue. We prepared for the rehearsals and time flew by very quickly. It only seemed like a few minutes when the rehearsal ended and we bowed to all the staff members, thanking them for their hard work.

 

We removed our uncomfortable shoes and walked barefooted back into our dressing rooms. Bright, red blisters were already visable on my foot as I was made to wear 3-inched high heeled shoes. It's not like fans could even see my heels with the long red gown I would be wearing soon. My foot was hurting so much and I was limping back into the dressing room. How am I going to wear this later on?

 

We changed into our comfortable clothings and shoes as we stayed in the concert venue to eat our dinner.

 

"Make sure not to eat too full, Taetae-ah.." Sooyoung called to me. "Your stomach will bulge later on," she teased.

 

"Oh really? Let's just say that you want my food," I chuckled. This girl.. 

 

We had a hearty meal with conversations going on here and there. But deep inside my heart, I felt extremely uneasy. Tiffany and Jessica had been ignoring me for the whole day. On top of that, I still owe Jessica an apology. I sighed. 

 

"Taeng? What's wrong?" Yoona asked as she chomped on her food. 

 

"A-ah.. N-Nothing.." I managed to force a smile. I hope my smile was convincing enough as Yoona eyed me suspiciously.

 

"You sure?" she asked again.

 

"Yeah."

 


 

The lights turned off. And it flickered back on again. Loud cheers could be heard from the fans. Her melodious voice filled the whole concert hall.

 

"Because I’m a Miss Korea
I’m the best girl in the world
Anyone can fall for me at once
Because I’m a Miss Korea"

 

Jessica removed her bottom and it revealed a swimsuit. Her was showing. I smirked. Louder cheers from the fans almost drowned Jessica's voice. I could tell that the fans were going crazy, like me. I mean, who couldn't resist a hot and y Jessica in a swimsuit?! Kim Taeyeon, you're not supposed to think like that. Your heart is with Fany. Ugh. The cheers resounded loudly as the lights brighter. There she was, standing on stage, y as ever. 

 

Her legs, her face, her hair, her curves, and of course, her . How could anyone be so perfect? She continued her dance as I drooled unknowingly. I wiped away the drool off my face before anyone saw it. Kim Taeyeon, you're whipped. You're cheating on Fany right now too. Just how can I resist?!

 

After Jessica's performance, we changed into our new set of costumes for our next act. We introduced ourselves to our fans as each members received screams and cheers from fangirls.. And boys. 

 

"Our Miss Korea is back as SNSD again," Tiffany said, which then led to excited screams again. I nodded my head in agreement. 

 

"It was such an explosive act," I stated as I smiled (which what fans call the byuntae smile) and imitated the way Jessica removed her bottom. My actions earned much screams from the fans and I swear I heard some of them shouting "TaengSic". I smiled at that, I was glad to know that there were still TaengSic shippers out there even when the ship 'sunk' for such a long time. 

 

We chatted on stage happily as we carried on our conversations. 

 

"Next, we have, 'first..' " Jessica thought as she said.

 

"First love!" Tiffany shouted. "First kiss!" she shouted again. 

 

"First experience!" I shouted, the rest of the members stared at me weirdly while Jessica gave me a very dramatic reaction. 

 

"Really, you're a byun!" Jessica said as Sooyoung pretended to throw a punch at me.

 

I was confused. "W-Wae?" I asked and I tried to repeat the action that Jessica did. Was I too obvious?

 


 

The concert finally ended and we were all exhausted. We changed and prepared to go back to our dormitory. We entered our company's vans. I entered the first van, together with Tiffany and Jessica. Crap. This is going to be super awkward.. The journey from the concert venue to our dorm was long and the silence was way too quiet. I didn't dare to speak. I took out my ear phones and plugged it into my iPad and played some music. 

 

Suddenly, a weight landed on my shoulder. Shocked, I almost let out a yelp, only to find Jessica deep asleep on my shoulder. Aww, she's cute! I smiled at the sight of her. 

 

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon! What was that?" Tiffany whispered to me, with a hint of anger in her voice.

 

I removed my ear phones. Tiffany talked to me. She had been ignoring me for the whole day. Should I feel happy? But the tone of her voice told me that she wasn't happy about something.

 

"What was what?" I managed to ask her. 

 

"Just now? You were acting all mesmerized and... whipped," she said, not whispering this time. I turned to look at Jessica, hoping she would not wake up. "Don't worry, she's asleep, she won't be waking up so soon." Tiffany said, as if she could read my mind. This was how close we are were. 

 

"Oh.. Just now? It was just for fanserivce. Don't worry, Fany-ah." I slapped myself internally. I can't believe I managed to say these! The girl on my shoulder stirred in her sleep. She sat up almost instantly. I looked at her. She tried to avoid eye contact. But I noticed the hurt in her eyes, she looked defeated, disappointed. Her eyes became glossy soon after as the first stream of tears rolled down her cheek. She must have heard it.

 

Freak, I hurt her again.

 

To be continued..

 

A/N:
Hey guys :) I'm back from my short hiatus! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ^^ I typed this last week but only found time to upload it just now ^^ I think this fic is going to end soon (I'm not sure how long many chapters more XD), and I can't promise when I'll update the next chapter. I hope this chapter is long enough and enjoyable too. 22 December 2013, and now 12 July 2014! It's like one of the most expensive TaengSic in history! I swear I was jumping around last night because TAENGSIC IS BACK AGAIN <3 <3 <3 And right now, it's SNSD's last concert in Japan :( I hope TaengSic will happen again tonight hehe XD pssst greedy taengsic shipper XD

The video is hereeee

On a side note, have you guys heard the tracks in Red Light yet? It's all beyond perfection and awesome! No joke :D Please do check it out and support f(x)! ^^

 

Thanks The4thIsStrong  SNSDAEBAK for upvoting ^^ <33

 

And thanks for subscribing!

Baek_hyun88  TaengYoonSic  mykryberheart  UnfoldedStories  Silktiger  T-qjul2009  taefany18  GodaimeHokage  AutumnLeavesss  halleymalley2  SNSDAEBAK  mapii1985  digamonz  Rlin12  thatonekpoplover  SkyDragonFan  swit4ever  holicj  Akvile  TaeNy_Locksmith1989  Marjie  aleihseiram09  krizzia_999  rhanzz  iluvyoonyul4evr  PledisAS  kuroichii  fanytastic926  Lutae_zell96 

Like always, please upvote, subscribe and comment! ^^ 

Till next time! :*
theS9NE