Grieved

What happened to us?

Jessica's POV

Knock knock

 

I woke up from my troubled sleep as I heard knocks at my door.

 

Knock knock

 

Who is it? I got so terrified, thinking it was another of my anti-fan. I hid under the blanket and I was shivering. Please don't come in. Please don't. I tried not making any noise. Oh my god. What should I do? Ahh! Sasaengs! I screamed internally. My body stiffened and my thoughts ran wild as I heard the door click open. Crap.

 

"Jessica..?"

 

This is worse than a sasaeng fan coming in to get me.. 

 

"Jessica, I'm sorry.."

 

"Go away.." I said weakly. I pulled the sheets up more, completely covering my whole body. 

 

"Look, I'm really sorry. I really didn't mean what I said earlier," Taeyeon pulled away the sheets from my body, revealing my upper body. I glared at her but did not say anything.

 

"Please say something, Sooyeon-ah.." I was surprised when she called me by my Korean name. I felt the anger from the insides of my body building up.

 

Eventually, I exploded, "What do you want? How would I know if you mean anything you said? How?! How do you expect me to know?! Tell me honestly, Taeyeon. Do you hate me or what?! If you do, it's okay. I will just carry out Plan B! It's worse than my resignation letter, I tell you." As I screamed, I tried my best to fight back my angry tears. However, it decided not to listen to me and started flowing down boldly, showing Taeyeon my broken feelings. 

 

"I said I was sorry, I--" she stopped talking as soon as she saw my face. "You look--" Before she could remark on my appearance, I stood up and left my ward and ran towards the roof top. I was engulfed in sadness and anger. 

 

I inhaled and exhaled the fresh air, calming myself down. I leaned on the railings of the roof top and looked down. The road was extremely busy, cars were moving quickly and people were scurrying home from work. Is it worth to take the risk? I would live a beautiful life in my next life..

 


Taeyeon's POV

I felt dejected. I never hated Jessica. Should I just tell her what I felt about her? Ew, yuck! I shook away the cheesy thoughts from my mind as I imagined saying cheesy words to Jessica. But where did Jessica go? Aish! I'll just let her calm down a bit first.

 

Ring Ring Ring

 

I fished out my mobile phone and answered the call.

 

"So how was it?"

 

"How was what?" I asked.

 

"The talk with Jessica.." She sounded as if she was rolling her eyes.

 

"She ran away to God-knows where. I tried apologizing! Let's just give her some time to calm herself down.." 

 

"Eeesh! Find her now!!" Tiffany shrieked which made me hold my phone away from my almost deafened ears.

 

"She'll be alright for God's sake.." I rolled my eyes, although I knew she couldn't see it. "Don't worry. Bye Fany~" With that, we hung up and I proceeded back to my ward. 

 

Ring Ring Ring

 

What again?! What does she want... Argh!

 

"What?!" I almost shouted.

 

"Taeyeon.." My heart almost skipped a beat. It was Jessica.. My senses told me that something was wrong from the tone of her voice.

 

"Sorry! A-Are you alright?" I stammered.

 

"You know that I love you, right? Please tell the other members that I love them." Her voice cracked as she said this.

 

"Jessica! Where are you?" I asked. Oh my god...

 

"Somewhere. Just pass my message down to them.. Remember, I love you Taeyeon." 

 

"JESS! Calm down! Don't do anything foolish!" I shouted. But she already hung up the phone. Tears already conquered my eyes. I was so shocked and worried. I was shocked out of my wits. I panicked. What should I do?! What should I do?!! Think!! Kim Taeyeon! Her last words scared me. It kept replaying by itself in my head. "Remember, I love you Taeyeon." Argh! I'm going crazy! I kept trying to erase it but it just got clearer and clearer..

 


Yoona's POV

"YOONA!" I jumped. 

 

"What the hell?!" I shouted back.

 

"J-Jessica.." Her voice trailed off. She sounded like she was crying.

 

"What happened?" I asked worriedly.

 

"..."

 

"Y-Yah! Answer me!" I screamed, I was scared. I switched the speaker phone on and gestured for my other members to gather and listen.

 

"S-She sounded like she was going to end her life..." She said and wailed in between her words.

 

I gasped. The other members jaws hung open. "Are you freaking serious?! Please don't joke with me now, Taeyeon. Tell me that it's not true!" I screamed again.

 

"We should.. F-find her.. N-Now.. She told me to tell you 'I Love You' to you guys.. S-Something's really wrong. W-We really need to find her now.." Her voice was quaking with fear. I looked at my other members, stupified. Tears was already visable from their eyes. 

 

We rushed down from our Practise Room to the hospital. Our faces were all solemn and we were all lost in thoughts on the way to the hospital. When we arrived, we immediately rushed to the rooftop, only to see a pair of shoes left. We were all shaken. I picked up the pair of shoes, it looked familiar. I broke down into loud wails as I realized that it was Jessica's favourite pair of shoes. I clutched the pair of shoes close to my chest. We all sobbed loudly and painfully. We were all lost. We didn't know what to do. 

 

I felt as if my heart has been ripped out of my body. I hadn't felt any emotion as strong as this before. I wailed non-stop. My heart felt hollow, things will never be the same without Jessica again. Only SNSD knew how it felt like. We hugged each other tightly and started damping each others' top with tears. The emotions I felt was uncontrollable. My heart was empty and hollow. I kept struggling onto my trembling heart. Jessica.. Are you struggling a lot? Where are you? Tears started falling down uncontrollably. When tears fall, even my smallest cherished memories don't know what to do. It hurts so much. You promised me that you'd be by my side forever. I couldn't tell you that being insulted by us were better than dying. I felt a sense of guilt and regret. Jessica's death were caused by us. I felt like the antagonist of the story.

 

I lost.. a best friend. 

 

"Don't jump!" We all looked up upon hearing the familiar voice of Taeyeon.

 

To be continued..


A/N:

Hellooo!~ I'm sorry I could only update today. Because longer chapters takes up longer time XD What do you think about this chapter? Please comment down below! I almost cried as I wrote this.. T^T Hopefully this chapter was long enough! Heheheh

Thank you for upvotingggg! <3333
@Frances312

And thank you for subscribing!! 

@tiiifffyyy @soshi_forevermore9 @tim_nuyb @tramal @TOL_2527 @enkeeem @LPY1998Wendi @DonTdisturbMe @Frances312

Please continue to comment, subscribe and upvote! 

THANKYOU~ <3