Heartbreak

What happened to us?

Jessica's POV

I sighed as I read the reviews from tonight's GG World Tour in Singapore. I allowed a lone tear to drop from my eye, causing my perfectly drawn eyeliner to smudge.

Girls' Generation Girls & Peace Live In Singapore 2013

"Another concert night with no TaengSic moments at all ;;"

"What happened to them? They used to be close."

"Taeyeon's a real jerk"

"I miss TaengSic so much!!"

I sighed again. I scrolled through the comments, knowing that SONES would want more of TaengSic ints, I myself want it too, in fact, I crave for it to happen. It's just that, Taeyeon eonnie didn't want to cooperate with me.. No matter how hard I tried, she would give me that cold shoulder that I hated, not knowing what I did wrong from the time she gave me the cold shoulder --- 2011, after the filming of The Boys.

 

"Taeyeon ah!~" Tiffany's loud voice echoed in our hotel, I let out another sigh. These two are always so close together! I can't help but admit that I was a little jealous. Why can't I ever be close to her again? 

 

"Hey Jess! What are you doing?" she gave me one of her eye-smiles again. She came over to sit on the spot beside me on the bed, checking out what I was doing with my laptop on my lap. Oh darn! I quickly tried to close the window that I was on and wiped off my tears. However, Tiffany's eyes were sharp and saw what was on my screen. She gave me a big warm hug. She talked to me like my mom, talking about how Taeyeon was in a bad mood on that day. It has been 2 years and she's been ignoring me for such a long time! 

 

"Sica-yah.. Do you want me to talk to Taeyeon?"

 

I shook my head.

 

"This won't be solved if you don't want to take the first move! You know how Taeyeon will never take the first move right? If you don't take the initiative now, nothing will be solved till 2040!"

 

I knew she was just joking, but her words seemed so true and real that I broke down into tears.

 

"Why?! I really didn't know what I did wrong that day! Why is it always my fault?" I sobbed harder onto Tiffany's shoulder.

 

"OMG! Sorry Jessica.." I felt the guilt in Fany's voice. She patted me on the back till I stopped sobbing. 


Taeyeon's POV

"Wah! Chilli crab!" Sooyoung exclaimed in glee. Aish.. she's forever a shikshin. When will she not drool over food?

I took my seat on the dining table. I waited for my beloved Fany to take the seat beside me. 

 

"Taeyeon?" 

 

"..." Knowing who called me, I decided to pretend not to hear.

 

"Taeyeon please?"

 

"What?!" I shot Jessica an icy glare. 

(I think Taeyeon is the new Ice Princess kekeke)

 

"Do you have to be so fierce?" Tiffany reprimanded me.

 

"Ok fine, yeessss?" I asked in a cutesy tone which made Tiffany giggle.

 

Tiffany guided Jessica to sit beside me. I rolled my eyes. "Let's eat!" Sooyoung called from the opposite side of the table, I could tell that she was very eager to eat Singapore's famous dish, Chilli Crab. I gave Tiffany the pincers of the crab, which was the most delicious part of the food. 

 

"YAH!!" Yoona, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Yuri and Sunny exclaimed in unison. "How could you?" Yoona and Sooyoung both pouted cutely. Aww they look sooo cute when they are pouting :3 From the corner of my eyes, I shot a glance at Jessica. I took my pair of chopsticks to pick another pincer for Yoona, intending to make Sooyoung jealous and give it to her later. Just then, "CLING!" My chopsticks hit Jessica's pair of chopsticks. She shot me an icy glare and I rolled my eyes. 


Jessica's POV

"Taeyeon eonnie, please take it for Yoona," Seohyun voiced out. 

 

"Wae?! But Yoona is my best friend.." I whined. 

 

I was pretty sure Taeyeon heard it. I bet she deliberately gave it to Yoongie after hearing me. I was angry and hurt at the same time. 

 

".." I muttered under my breath by accident. .. I hope no one heard it :x 

 

"?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrows. 

 

"I-I'm sorry," I must be crazy. Why did I call Taeyeon a for something unimportant? I played with my food on my plate, waiting for Taeyeon to respond.

 

"That's all?!" Taeyeon shouted, banged the table with her fists and stormed out of the restaurant. This made the customers gasp. Tiffany stood up and bowed a few times to the customers who were shocked. I somehow felt uncomfortable.

 

"Jessi-ah.." Yoona called me. "I think you should talk to Taeyeon.."


*Knock Knock*

 

"..."

 

*Knock Knock*

 

My hands quivered while knocking on emo Taeng's door.

 

*Click* The door swung open, behind the door was emo Taeng. She was just about to close the door when I stopped her.

 

"Taeyeon please.. Listen to me.. Can't you look at me just once?" I pleaded.

 

"I'm looking at you now," Taeyeon said in an emotionless tone which made my heart shatter into pieces.

 

"Please stop ignoring me.. I'm really uncomfortable about it. Two years has passed and you're treating me as an invisible person among the SoShi members, what have I done wrong?" I asked, with tears streaking down my cheeks.

 

"What have you done wrong?" Taeyeon repeated, still in an emotionless way. "Come inside, I don't want any reporters to see us quarrelling."

 

Was that all she could say? All she cares was about her own image? If it was Tiffany I bet she would hug her immediately. I was really hurt, I swear I could slap her right now, control Jessi.. Control.. Can she just stop being so emotionless and cold towards me? How could she be so insensitive about my feelings? I felt indignant, perhaps a talk would make us feel comfortable with each other and less awkward. I sat on Taeyeon's bed awkwardly. Since there was a very awkward silence, I decided to say my 'speech' which I had been rehearsing on the way up to her hotel room.

 

"Hey Taeyeon, look, I was really sorry about what happened just now, I really didn't mean to say that, I don't know.. It just slipped out of my mouth.." I meekly explained.

 

"Okay. Anything else?" Taeyeon said in an icy tone.

 

"I--I wish you would forgive me and end this cold war. Please, Taeyeon, please.." I begged, unknowingly, I held her hand, it was soft and smooth. She immediately retreated her hand away from mine. "I'm sorry Taeyeon.." Why am I always being the one saying sorry?

 

 "Okay fine. If I'd known you hated me so much, I wouldn't even have came. I'm really sorry for disturbing you. I'll leave now. Okay?! I HATE YOU MORE KIM TAEYEON, I REALLY HATE YOU!" I felt an outburst of anger. I was really angry. I don't want to always be controlled by her mood swings, apologizing for little things. I stormed out of her room. Hah! And I thought we would be less awkward and more comfortable with each other after this! Pffftttt. Nobody held my hand to restrict me from going out, nobody. Did I hold my hopes too high? I should've expected this to turn out bad. I should've controlled my feelings. Now nothing is solved, instead, it made this matter worse.

 

 

To be continued..

A/N: Hoped you enjoyed reading! Sorry for this short chapter, I'll try to write a longer one next time :)