Love 2

Surreptitiously love

Lay fake the sleep as Kris doesn’t want talk to him after they leave airport. While, Kris become uneasy and can see that his face red hold his anger when he see Lay sleep body become closer to him.

Just want to Lay head from leading on his shoulder, but his arm tightly. Like in a deep sleep, he put his head on Kris shoulder without hesitate.

‘Did I care?’Lay smile victorious.

Harder Kris push his head more tightly he hug Kris arm.

“Lay!”

“......”

“Lay! Yah, Yixing!” Kris calls slightly loud than before.

“......”

“Yah YIXING!!!” He shout and press the brake at the same time hardly makes them stumble forward. Luhan blank after all he was sleep at the back. His eyes widely open when he see Lay sleep while hug his crush arm.      

Lay wake up and stretch his body like nothing happen.

“Why hyung call me?” He asks cutely as best as he can.

“We’re here. Which one is your house?” Kris hold his anger from burst out to the Lay that smile as he think only he is cutest in this world.

“Hmmm...My house is 2 block from here. The blue one.” Lay show with his finger and the same time he moves closer to Kris.

Kris don’t mind if Lay want seduce him but when it involved the skinships, he really want burn Lay. Luhan that can see Kris red face just can pray for no one is dying today. In blink eyes, they already front Lay house. Luhan don’t realize when Kris speed his car. Luhan take a deep breath and hide his smile when they already at here. He with whole-hearty get out and open the door for Lay. But Lay still don’t move from the car. He still can fix his hair and his clothes.

“Thanks Kris...I thought want invited you and Luhan inside but I don’t think anyone at home unless just a maids. Suho hyung and umma don’t get home yet from hospital. Emmm...What is your number? I can call you later to dinner anytime.” Lay said seductively. But Kris doesn’t even look at him.

“Sorry. I don’t remember my number. It’s okay. I also don’t have time to eat at people home. Busy. Thanks. Lulu...Come on. I have meeting.” Luhan pull Lay out when the latter don’t move with a red face, maybe embarrassing from what Kris said.

“Bye- bye...” Luhan waves to Lay while smirk. Kris quickly the pedal leaves Lay with a smoke behind. 

“Arghhh!!” Lay stomps his legs few time frust.

Suddenly, an old but not so old, maybe around 10 years ago fashion car stop beside him. With the angry face he enters the car and slammed the door loudly. Bamm!! Don’t know how long the door will can be function again.

“Yixing-ah. Don’t slam the door, please. This is only the borrowed car. What hyung want to said to Uncle Lee if it broke. We should thanks to him because he willing give me borrow his car to hyung.” Suho remind him kindly.

Lay that already at his peak of his anger, finally burst out to his hyung.

“Yah, hyung!! You just embarrassing me. How can you bring this thing to airport? There are no other car that you can borrow? Why you don’t borrow hyung boss car. You’re his driver, right? Luckily my friend doesn’t see you just now. Where I want to hide my face? How many times I remind you, please respect my pride? I’m overseas student all my friends know that I’m from rich family. If they know the truth when they see me at here...They must don’t want be friend with me again. What hyung think that Seoul is big? Hyung want see me sad? Hyung already promise to appa that you will do anything to me. But this? Aishh!!” Suho just let Lay said anything that he want. He really speechless. But he doesn’t have heart to scold Lay. And it will never be happen. His umma and Yixing only his family that he have now.

Suho known as a good son that all the parent want and a good hyung that everyone want to have. Everyone that knows him must amaze with his responsibility toward his umma and his dongsaeng. They also always said that his umma and his dongsaeng lucky get him as a family. Maybe to his umma is correct, but for Yixing is maybe not. If his dongsaeng happy get him as hyung why must he feel ashamed with their family status?

Early in the morning he had to meet with grumpy Yixing. All of this is because he don’t be at airport sharp 10 am. But what can he do? How fast the old car can go? As soon as he reach airport, he quickly text his dongsaeng.

“Xing-ah...Hyung at here.”       

“What kind a car hyung bring?”              

“Uncle Lee’s car. Hyung park behind black Audi.”  

“Don’t come near me. I will ask my friend to send me back. Hyung just go get my luggage beside the entrance door. Hyung remember right Jiyoung house? My high school friend. I will wait hyung front his house.”

Even though he just read Yixing texts once but why his heart sting. His dream when he at airport was to run and hug Yixing tightly. But his dream just burn likes that.

“Yah hyung! Why you don’t move yet? You want make me ashamed front this house?” Suho startled when Lay loud voice shout to him. He quickly start the car and leave the house.

“Xing-ah...the car just now...”

“Luhan’s cousin. I already told hyung about Luhan, right?  But his cousin so arrogant...What he think that I will like him? Luckily he don’t know me. If not he must will kick my . That’s why I said the rich people don’t want see poor people like us.” Suho sigh and shakes his head slowly.

“But not all the rich people is an arrogant, Xing-ah. Like my boss, he also rich man. But all the time hyung work with him, he never hate or insulted poor man like hyung. That’s why hyung want ask you about the car...”

“Arghh!!” Yixing suddenly groan and cut Suho talking.

“I don’t want to talk about that! Why hyung really want to know about Luhan’s cousin? If hyung work to the death, hyung will be never can buy the car. Until when I must wait to get a best car like that? Just dream on...” Yixing rolled his eyes. Suho just can shakes his head for nth time today. He pray that Yixing will learn to love people sincere not because the status before too late.

___________________________________________________________________

Update^^

Sulay everyone???