Love 22

Surreptitiously love

 Suho fidgets with his fingers while take a turn to look between door and old clock on wall of his house. His hand never separated with his  phone. In every 5 minute he will call his dongsaeng but always be answer by machine. After half an hour pass 12 am, Suho stand from the couch grab his car’s key, wallet and phone before get his car. To the Kris’s company slash him and Yising workplace.

“Hopefully he is still here.” Suho pray as park his car in front tall building.

He walk to lift and press the button where Yixing and Kris office be. He relief when see the light still on that floor when lift door open. He then let his legs drag him to Yixing table but to his relief Yiixing not at his place.

“Where did he go?” Suho nags as he walk to restroom and pastry room but Yixing glimpse not found.

He walks around the floor find his dongsaeng but still Yixing disappear. He panics. Now he just has one more place that he not check. Kris’s office room. Gulp! He chokes by his own saliva and the same time he feels guilty. He sure Kris busy in there and no way Yixing can be there. He knows how much Kris hate his dongsaeng. But he already half way to Kris’s office and take a few breathe before knocks. Quiet...He tries again and waits. Quiet...

Probably Kris was sleeping in there. It not something that he shocks as the tall man always sleep when he was so busy to go home. All necessaries as pillow and blanket already are there since Kris’s appa worked. There is also a couch where can transform be a bed. He shrugged and decides to open the door by himself. He peek his head inside to see if Kris in there. He grins when see Kris not at his usual place behind the table. He steps inside as he knows where his boss will be.

Suho feels as his heart stop beat when he see the scene on the couch. His hand quickly flies to his open wide mouth to prevent any sound come out. His knees shaking and he slowly drop to floor with a tears. After he calm down from his shock he slowly stand on his jelly legs and walk closer into the space until he really stand in front of couch. He open and close his eyes few times to make sure it not dream.

After he make sure what in front his eyes not a dream he brings his shaking hand to Yixing shoulder. But before he touch him, suddenly he thinking something. For his family pride, he really need do it whether he like it or not. Without thinking anymore he take out his phone and take a few pictures as a proof. He feel all his heart scatters to see the pictures. He put back his phone in a pocket and ready to shake Yixing up.

“Xing, Xing-ah, wake-up! Yixing!!” but be a heavy sleeper Yixing still in his deep slumber.

“Yixing!! Wake up!! Yah, Yixing-ah!!” Suho loss his patient and put more forced shake Yixing.

And he success. Yixing open his eye slowly and rubs with back of his hand.

“Hyung...” He mumbles as he still drowsing. He then close his eyes back after see his hyung clearly.

“Yixing-ah...” Suho shake him again but softly this time. Yixing swapped his hyung hand away.

“Hyung, II want sleep again. SLEEP!!” Yixing emphasizes sleep word to his hyung. But he still close his eyes.

“Yixing, I say now! NOW!” Suho scream to Yixing.

Yixing that shock with Suho scream quickly open his eyes and move to sit. And that moment he finally realizes his surroundings. He turns to his side and see Kris sleeping figure.

“Hyung...” He panics and afraid.

He immediately gets off from couch. He slowly take a look his torso when he feel so cold and for a moments Yixing really scare. He look at Suho still have his tears drops with glassy eyes.

“Hyung...”

“Here...Put it on.” Suho quickly take random shirt on the floor and toss it to Yixing.

“Suho hyung. Help me, hyung. Help me!” Yixing grip Suho hand after he done put the shirt and fortunately it is Yixing shirt.

Suho cry in silent. He feels all his body numb even Yixing shake him like a mad. Seem like he really disappointed from his pale face. He so speechless. He feel he not his duty as hyung to protect his dongsaeng.

‘Appa, I’m sorry.’

“Hyung...Kris-shi really have a bad intention to me, hyung. I thought he faint after I hit him using vase, hyung.” Yixing put his in a mode to defence himself. He point to the scattered vase on the floor as prove.

“But after I drank coffee, I’m unconsciously. But I made it by myself. I afraid if someone want prank me, but at the same time Didie also made a coffee for Kris-shi. Oh, I also left for a moment to restroom. Maybe he was one that put something in the coffee, hyung. When I bring coffee to Kris-shi, he already weird, hyung. I think Didie trap Kris-shi, hyung. But what about me hyung? What will happen to me hyung? How about my pride hyung?” Yixing pull his hair in frustrated while sobbing. But in his explained he also never run from his lie behaviour.

Suho wake up from his state when he see Yixing sob uncontrolled on the floor while pull his hairs like a mad. He bend down and hug his dongsaeng.

“Sshh...Just stop talk nonsense. As long as hyung still alive, as long as hyung still breathe. Hyung will never let anyone destroy your life. Hyung rather died for sake to protect our pride. Now, hyung want you go home. Umma at home, she was discharged this afternoon. Hyung come here to find you when it already past midnight. But hyung never expected this can be happen. If hyung know, hyung will come here sooner.” Suho pats Yixing back as both of them cry in each other embrace. Suho buried his face in Yixing hairs as he kiss Yixing crown few times.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short update... ☼☼ 

Welcome to new subs and thanks for comments...☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁