Love 23

Surreptitiously love

“No...No...You’re lie, hyung...Please tell me it just a joke...Right, hyung?!” Tao punches Kris chest with his fist. Kris just stand to accept the punches until he bring Tao to his chest and Tao stop punches him.

“Tao-ah...I’m sorry...I’m sorry...” Kris buried his face in Tao hair.

Both of them ignore the eyes that watching their scene at the park. Both of them crying until they calm down again.

“Please, don’t cry Tao-ah...It’s my fault that make our dreams spoiled. I’m sorry, Tao-ah.” Kris kisses his forehead and cheeks before lean on Tao lips.

“Its’ ok...it’s not your fault. Honestly, I’m really disappointed with you hyung. Because destroy our dreams but I know there are no one that I can blame whether you or Yixing hyung. I hope you make a right decision. I don’t want you regret later hyung. But I will support whatever your decision.” Tao inhaled a big breathe and exhaled slowly.

“I know. I will try discuss again with Suho. Who know there are other ways to solve it. But, I want tell you that really love you. There are no one can replace you in my heart.” Tao happy heard Kris confession. He grins shyly and whisper softly.

“I love you too hyung.” Kris smile and caress Tao stained cheeks and lean down to kiss his lips.

________________________________________________________________________

“No...I don’t agree with you. Whatever your excuses I don’t agree!” Luhan shout to Kris as the man went to Luhan house aka his aunty house.

Kris is spacing out until he hear Luhan voice. He sighs thinking the problems. He really doesn’t know what to do. He look to Luhan who paces around the living room with a blank face.

His aunty, Aunty Suzy sits beside him and tries to comfort him. But when see her son, Luhan paces around make her dizzy.

“Lulu, just sit down! Mummy dizzy see you walk around. Kris comes here to discuss his problem not see you walk around like this!” She glares to his.

She sighs as feel headache. At time like this her husband should be here. But he has a meeting at Beijing. And now leave her alone to deal with her son and her nephew. Luhan sigh as he takes opposite couch.

“There are nothing to be discuss again if Kris hyung already set his mind, mummy. Hyung I close enough to know Yixing. He love traps other in his lies! I thought he really rich kid but who know he also dare to lie to his own best friend about his family! Aish...So irraating!!” Luhan imagine that he now hold Yixing head in his hands. He want shake Yixing head until all the wires in his head connected back.

 “I not have any choice, Lulu. I need responsible after what happe. Hyung have reputation that needs to care. And if mummy and appa know about this, I’m sure they will worried. I don’t want they are know about this. I can handle it by myself. And one more thing, I’m pity with Yixing’s family. Suho...I know long enough. He rather sacrifice to Yixing and his umma as long as both of them happy. I don’t want because of this matter, they will get ashamed. And I also think...What if Yixing pregnant? Well, it is normal to male pregnant nowadays.” Aunty Suzy nods her head as she admits the facts.

Luhan make a face. While Kris still lean on couch. His eyes is dull and his face show that he not get enough sleeps.

“By what? By marry him?! Hyung...It’s not your fault! Why you need responsible?! Either you or Yixing should be blame if Yixing say that both of you are traps by someone else. But, Lulu really curious...Why hyung don’t want Didie knows about this. He maybe know actual story.” Luhan wait for Kris answer.

“Luhannie dear...As Kris said, he don’t want everyone at the office know about him and Yixing boy. It does will bring shame to both of the family. If Kris asks Didie, sure everyone will know about that. And Mummy know Didie...He is a longest worker at your uncle company. Mummy sure he not has any bad intention to do that.” Aunty Suzy give her opinion.

“Hmm...I also think that Didie not dare do that...but who?” Luhan frown thinking who dare traps Kris and Yixing.

“But...Mummy curious. Why you prejudice toward Yixing boy? Did he really bad?” Luhan stunned. He quickly runs his eyes from his mummy glaze.

He needs to be careful not talk about Yixing and the secret to separated Kris with Tao. Luhan look to Kris who close his eyes and sighs never leave his mouth. He really want know what in Kris mind.

“Yah!! Luhan!! Lulu!!”

Luhan jump when his mummy scream his name.

“Huh?”

“What are daydream about? Did you hear what mummy asks?” Aunty Suzy look at him.

“Oh...Tsk...Worse! Mummy know...When we at London he use same method as Kris hyung to one of his boyfriend.” Luhan stories seem can make Kris interesting to hear. He open his eyes and focuses to Luhan.

“Really!! I’m not lie!! But I not have the boy’s number if not I can call him for you. Whole university know about that. But his parents not agree he married with Yixing. They will disowned him if he want continues his plan to marry Yixing. But last minutes, Yixing don’t want married when the boy willing be disowned by his parents. And he shameless admitted that he traps the boy. And mummy knows why he rejects the boy? Because if he married the boy, he can’t give what he want when he was be disowned by his family. Poor! Gold-digger!! Aishh...How are Suho hyung can believe all out from Yixing mouth?” Aunty Suzy rubs her chest hear her son story.

“Hyung...You really want marries him after hear the story?” Luhan asks.

Kris not say anything and close back his eyes.

“Aish...Hyung!! Maybe we still have other way to solve this problem!!” Aunty Suzy look at her flaming son. She knows in silent her son love her nephew.

“Luhan...” Kris stop when a loud ringtone come from his phone.

“Tao??” He whisper when see the ID.

“Hyung!! We need to go Yixing’s house now! I...I told umma about you and Yixing. She really angry. She dashed out I know umma must go Yixing’s house. I...I...scare if something happen. She can’t let Yixing marries you, hyung! She also said her will kill Yixing from marry you! Hyung...Hurry up!!”

‘Kill?? If Yixing die...My problem will be solve right?...Yah kris!!’ Kris shake his head throw away his negative mind.

_____________________________________________________________

Update... ( つ﹏╰)( つ﹏╰)( つ﹏╰)