Love 24

Surreptitiously love

 Sank in a deep thought, Yixing smile alone thought about his dream which will be reality when he marries with Kris. He imagines money flies around his head...So much!! He can buy anything he want...And he will show it to all his friends how much he rich now!! All brands clothes...Bags...Car...House....

“WoaW!!” He dances in joy in living room. His umma is in her room. while his hyung nowhere to see. He still grins and dance around when his hyung back home. Suho face a cough when he see his dongsaeng dance like crazy man.

“Oh, hyung...” Yixing say annoying.

“Where is umma?” Suho ask. He put his coat on hanger and hung it. Yixing back to his sense and sit on couch.

“In a room sleeping maybe... What else can umma do? Eat...Sleep...Eat...Sleep...” Yixing reply.

“So what if umma just sleep and eat. She had a though life to raise us. Now we are grow up and can survive. So, this time is for her to rest and relax.” Suho take a sit beside Yixing.

Yixing rolled his eyes as a response to Suho...

“Yeah...Yeah...But I’m not sure whether I can look after umma or not. Well, hyung know I will marry to Kris. I’m sure he not mind with umma. But still we should realize who we are. And one more thing, I think hyung should find another works. I think Kris-shi will feel guilty see his brother-in-law works as his driver. People will bad mouthing him cause let his brother-in-law work as driver. His family those get ashamed because of hyung. Just open the papers. There are so many advertisements for a driver. Hyung can try it.” Yixing say with arrogant.

“Yah...Yi..Yixing...” Suho speechless hear what are out from Yixing mouth.

“Don’t worry, Xing-ah. Umma still realize who am I. And Umma also sure your hyung know his roots. But we’re not a beggar to ask for money or food from people. Umma really grateful if we’re just get a plain rice everyday to eat, Xing-ah. It’s not important to umma, but you and your hyung happiness are so important to umma. Umma want all my sons are happy in their life. About Suho hyung also you don’t need to worry. Umma sure hyung will search new jobs. We are still have a pride to beggar out there.” Jinah suddenly talk make Suho and Yixing startled. Suho can sense that his umma are sad from her voice.

Suho immediately get up and help his umma walk to couch. Yixing just make a face to his umma. His eyes show that he not feel a bit guilty to his umma.

“Xing, why talk likes that? Even though we’re poor but we’re never beg to people for a money or foods. We’re poor but still we have a pride. Umma is right. Hyung will try finding a new job even you’re not mention about it. Hyung still can think rational about impact to Kris-shi if hyung continue work with him. Don’t worry we never bother you again after this. We just want see you’re happy.” Suho state firmly.

Jinah squeeze Suho hand softly. She understand that her eldest feel hurt by Yixing words. She also feel the same feeling with Suho. She knows both of them never be in Yixing mind. Her younger son never thinks about her or Suho.

“It’s enough Suho-ah. Umma sure he never has intention talk like that. Now, Umma want discuss about your wedding. It’s not that doubt when Suho told me that Kris-shi want marry you. But...Well...It’s so suddenly. We’re known that Kris-shi is Tao’s boyfriend but did he already change his heart? Even though he change his heart but must you accept him, Xing-ah? What will your aunty and Tao say? Did Tao not sad know about this?”

Suho fidgets with his fingers. He feel guilty lie to his umma. But for het health Suho need to lie to her.

“Hmmppp...I never thought that umma love Tao than your son!”

“Ani!! It’s not what umma mean. What umma mean is...” Yixing cut his umma from talking.

“Enough! I know umma love Tao than me from we’re child. Never stop compliment him even though he was wrong. Umma rather see he happy than me. Why must I sacrifice foe him?! I f umma really love him why not ask him to marry with Suho hyung! Let he watch umma. But the question is...Did he want do that? Did he come here when Umma sick? No!! Then why must umma vehemence want him happy than me!!” Yixing raise his voice. Jinah shakes her head.

“Yixing-ah!! Why must involved Tao and hyung in this topics? Umma just want to know” Suho also stand from his place.

“What?! Umma and hyung think aunty will thanks to me because let his panda son marry with Kris-shi?! No! She never say that! I know aunty just want Tao marry with Kris-shi because of money! She just wants Kris-shi money that she will show off to me. i know aunty never like me! Same to her son!” Yixing chest rapidly up and down from anger. He look to his umma with a furry eyes.  

Suho can feel slowly his head are hurt. He takes a deep breath. After a few times Suho take a risk to tell his umma the truth behind Yixing marriage. Let him determine his own pathway in his life. Suho know after Yixing marry to Kris-shi, his dongsaeng will go from he and his umma life. Maybe for forever. After what he dream will be reality.

“Umma...Actually I have something to tell umma. About Yixing and Kris-shi...” Yixing then wide his eyes. He not expects that his hyung tell umma about him and Kris-shi.

“Hyung!! Don’t you dare!!” Yixing shout. Suho look at Yixing before look back to Jinah. He ignore Yixing warning.

“What is it, Suho-ah?” Jinah can’t hide her curiosity.

“Actually Yixing and Kris-shi...”

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ahh...Too lazy to write...

But here new update...^^ 

Hope its ok