Love 7

Surreptitiously love

Yixing frown and rubs smooth his growling stomach. Deserve you! When they call you to eat you don’t answer them! His brain scold his owner.     

“Ahh!! Don’t care about them! Just go out and eat! Who will stay at here anymore. It’s already past midnight. They must go home already.” Yixing mutter alone.

But when his hands want twisted the knob his brain block him.

‘Ehh...You want go out like this? Go change first...Wear something proper.’ Yixing look at himself. He just wear unicorn pajama that Suho give to him during his 17th birthday. Yixing just ignore it and get out from his room. Few woman that help his umma clean up just be ignore by him when they greet him. And he also notice few pairs of eyes on him when he pass through living room. Well what he can do? His home is small.

But among the pairs of eyes, there is a pair of eyes that he really hates. His umma’s sister, Aunty Hwang. is so noisy. Fortunately, his umma just have a sister. If not...He do not know how noisy it can be...But his appa don’t have any relative. If not maybe he can be spoil kid around them. But just his daydream...

According to his umma, his appa is foreigner. He moves from China to Korea. They married  when both of them know each other during his appa work at umma’s appa farm. His appa is orphaned. And then get 2 sons and then he passed away. And now he live in poor family. Tsk.

“Ha...The princess finally wants get out from his chamber. Well, from overseas, right? I thought that you already forget to social with us. Well, we just a poor...” Aunty Hwang mock Yixing.    

She make a face to the other aunties that doing dishes to join her. But when they see Yixing sent them glare, they just close their mouth.

“Xing-ah...Come eat. Here, umma cook your favourite foods. I know you must miss to eat it, right? Hurry up...You’ll get stomach ache if you let your stomach empty.” Jina slowly walk to Yixing. She know his son must really mad after what her sister say.

Yixing just ignore his aunty and take the plate to fill it with food. But once again his aunty mocks him.

“Hey Jina...maybe he don’t want to eat the cheap food anymore. Well, maybe his taste is change already. You should buy him expensive food to him. Who know maybe he vomit after he eat the cheap food?” Jina want to answer for behalf her son. But there is other voice faster answer than her.

“Umma! Stop it! Xing hyung never change even though he stays at London for long time. I also had study there, but I still be myself. Right hyung?” Tao walk into kitchen with dirty plate in his arms.

Yixing rolled his eyes when he see Tao came. Yixing look his aunty from corner his eyes. He pulls a chair and sit. He ignores all the eyes on him as he continuous pull everything that he can eat into his mouth. Meanwhile, he eat he also insult Tao and his aunty in his heart.

‘Tsk...Busybody...Fortunately I’m hungry now...If not I’ll slap you old woman! What? Tao think he is good enough. Look at his clothes...So unfashionable...Cheap shirt, ugly pant, what the colour? Tsk’             

Yixing push the plate after he done. He ready to get up from dining table when Tao  talk.

“Ehh...Done? Why don’t add more?” Tao ask opposite from his place.

Jina frown she heard Tao say. She roams her hands to Yixing beside her. There are mix feeling in her heart...Worried...Fear...Love    

“Xing-ah...Are you ok? Did you sick? You don’t like the foods? Wait let umma cook another food to you.”Everyone can see how deep love Jina to her son. Aunty Hwang make a fake puke when her heard how her younger sister ask.   

“I’m fine. Well, I need to control my diet. Scare if I get a disease. As we know, how umma generations have a various disease. Diabetes, heart disease and more.” Yixing mock his aunty. Aunty Hwang know that Yixing mock her. Her face red hold her angry in her heart.

“Yah!! Watch your mouth Yixing! Don’t be so rude! What you think you good enough?! You’re such rebellious son!!” Aunty Hwang yells to him.

Yixing slam the table with his hand and narrow his eyes to his Aunt.

“Unnie...It’s enough. Don’t so angry. Yixing is immature. Please don’t mad him. Don’t keep in your heart.” Jina plead to her sister. Tao quickly get his umma.

“Immature? Yah Jina! He old enough be a mature. It’s your entire fault, Jina. You’re spoiled he too much. Be a so rude to old people! Never respect other people. You work until death, he will never say thank you to you. Arrogant!” Aunty Hwang spills out all her anger.

“Yah! Why you so mad to me?! What have I done to you?!”

“Did you heard that Jina? He use you-me now with me! This you say he not rude?!”

“People like you should not be respect by anyone! Why you want to know anything about my life? I never ask your money to support my study! Just look after our son!!”

Tao rigid when Yixing involving his name. From bottom his heart, he admits that he and ixing never be in good term. He never knows why Yixing never like him. Every time they meet, Yixing always give him cold shoulder.

He also don’t have an answer for that. Did he jealous? But why? To say his life good it is quiet better than Yixing life. He lose his appa passed away when he is 10 years old. And then his umma remarried when he is 20 years old. They life is not too poor, just average. It’s all because his umma sell cupcakes to the bakery at their village.

“Xing-ah...Don’t talk like that to your aunty.” Tao pull back from his reverie when Yixing’s umma talk.                 

“Aihh... will kill you if not you’re my nephew. Don’t involve Tao in our bickering! At least he dating someone even though he not wear luxury clothes like you! I wonder who want brat like you! Hey, my to-be-soon-in-law from wealthy family. Just go and see yourself by using your poor eyes if you don’t believe me!!”

Suho walks to kitchen when he heard a loud noisy in there. Behind Suho, there is a man walk follow him. They stand at the entrance of the kitchen. Yixing feel uneasy when he sees a familiar figure behind his hyung but don’t remember where he was meeting him. Before he can say something, Aunty Hwang cut him.

“Yah! Look...Here is Tao’s boyfriend. Rich, good looking and more important he know how to respect poor people even though he is rich! And you know what...He is Suho boss. Suho is his driver. Just pack all you things and get out from here if you still realize who you are!!”

“What?!! As only you son can marry rich man!! Did I care?! So what if Suho hyung get to be a driver?! As only just him can use a driver in the world. Yah! There are so many people that need use a driver. Suho hyung can go and get it!!” Yixing turn and want get away from there but a man voice make Yixing stop his legs. He remembers the voice.

“Yixing?...”

“K-Kris...”     

_________________________________________________________

I think I mess up this story...u.u