Love 12

Surreptitiously love

Yixing stretched his neck toward the men's room that he is labelled as arrogant. Can he see? Yes...His room use almost all mirror as the wall. Must don’t believe his own staffs. To see if any of his staffs don’t do their works. Yixing curse in his heart. He stare Kris that types on something using his laptop.

So serious!!What he think I really want him? No! But I just want flirting with him to get his money. Hahahah....But it is already his second days works as his secretary but that arrogant man never look me. Arrogant bastard!! But he is so handsome...Kyaaa...Hols Yixing don’t fool yourself. I can find a man who more handsome than the arrogant bastard. Hah...Like Siwon his ex but useless...When I ask money many excuses he give. ‘My daddy don’t transfer money yet’, ’My daddy control my money now.” Arghh...Just screw it!. So waht? You think I will care if you beg on your knee in front my rent house? No way man!

Arghh...What should I do with this dragon? If not because of your money I will never want work as his secretary. Sit in front his office to see his never-smile face everyday.

In same time as his heart assault Kris, his hands fix his tight shirt and pant that show his body curve. Formal dress code? No he never care about dress code...He just wear what he want. He doesn’t care what the other staff say. It’s not that he .

“I will tackle you by using my y charms.” Kris don’t call him from this morning.

“What you think I’m tree?” Yixing continue his nags.

He walk to the Kris’s office while rocks his . All the men already drooling see his round when he is walk. While women worker just rolled their eyes. He stop in front the room wgile whisper Kris name.

“Kris Wu YiFan...” He then knocks the door.

“Come in!!” Oh so serious...

Yixing enter while seductive smile on his face. Kris just focus his eyes on his laptop without lit his face.

“Hey, Kris...Can I sit?” He speaks softly. But Kris don’t give any response as he is not exist. He puff his cheeks and sit with huff.

Kris stop whatever his works after Yixing sit in front him. He need to tell the boy about his works. He want the ungrateful boy leave he alone quickly. He lean his torso to his chair as his arms cross on his chest.

“Ok...Actually, in this company no jobs for you that match with your qualification. But because your hyung, I’m so kind consider to give you job. But only you interesting on what I will offer later.” He state in sternly. But for Yixing he never scare about that. He just smile. Kris rolling his eyes when he see Yixing smile. Disgusting!

:I don’t care whatever you want me do. I just accept it. I’m really grateful as long as I can get a job.” He flutters.

 ‘Hipocrite!’ Kris curses.

“Really? You don’t care if I want you be cleaner?” Yixing face change when Kris say it. But Kris still doesn’t satisfied assault Tao’s cousin.

“You’re so proud with your life, huh? Did you ashamed if your friends know the truth later? Well, you’re from rich family, have a mansion. Have a company, your hyung is a successful businessman. Buy all brand clothes...Well, don’t it will make your pride fall down? Do you think carefully before answer my question? If you think I will tempted with your act just dream on. Just waste my time talk with people who like lie. I have other things that I need to do.” He glares on Yixing. If Suho can’t teach his brother let me fix this ungrateful boy. Well, who know maybe after this he already learn what his mistake? If he want!

Yixing calm himself first after the cruel talk from Kris. But because of his mission he need to compose himself. He will accept whatever the man says. He doesn’t care. But from bottom his heart he just want run from this room and cry out his lung loudly. Action!  

“I want ask your forgiveness because I lie to you. I know, I’m wrong. But, I really don’t know how came I need to lie to you, to Luhan. I already my mistake. After I back and see my umma face, I feel so guilty. I’m regret on what I had done after you say just now. I will accept you speak just now. I want say thank you because be caring.” Yixing fake tears don’t success make Kris trap.

“Yixing...I really don’t want to say too much. Now, you just be my secretary. But based on contract. 3 months! Before my true secretary came back. And then, Tae say he will help you to get a job in his company that he works now. So, just contact Tao for further info. And I think we don’t have anything to talk about anymore. Go and do your jobs.” Kris focuses back on his laptop. He not see smirks on Yixing face.

‘No need wait until 3 month. I’ll make sure before 3 months I’ll make you mine, Kris. Tao want help me? Argh..Just to show that only he is kind like angel. I‘ll contact Tao but not about job but to invite him to my wedding.’

He huff and get up from the chair. But he remember something before he open the door.

“Kris...” Kris just glance before continues his works.

“Oh...Did Luhan already know about you?” He stop again and glare to Yixing.

“What if he know? Ashamed? Did you say that you already regret after what you do? By the way, I not interesting to interrupt the other business...but if you think you’re honest, tell Luhan the truth.” Yixing fist his hands tightly. He feel that he want punch the dragon.

Without wait any longer before all his lie expose he need to leave quickly. But Kris not done yet assault Yixing.

“Oh...Yixing...Now I’m your employer not your friend. Please use formality with me. Call me Kris-shi...And make sure you close the door after you go out.” Kris casually give his order.

Yixing slammed the door hardly as he can as he so furious.

“Yixing? Hey, what are you doing here?” Yixing that too absorb with his curse to Kris not notice that Luhan in front of him.

‘Oh no....’