Love 19

Surreptitiously love

 Yixing kick his table with all his strength. Put all his anger to the kick. His face red from embarrassment and angry.

“Yixing-ah...”

“What?!!” He yell.

“Did Kris-shi tell you about certificates?” Mrs. Park ask him politely.

“Yah! Can you not mention about it?! This company not bankrupt even without all of that! Just leave me alone!!” He pushes her away from his table.

“Yah! Yah! What’s your problem?! I ask you kindly why you yell to me?! If not Kris-shi ask me to remind you, you think I want see you unicorn face?! If tomorrow you not brings it you answer Kris-shi by yourself!!” She quickly turn walk away from boiling Yixing.

“Yah! What you call me?!! I’m not unicorn!!” He yell back to her. Fortunately, now is lunch time. Therefore no one hear him.

“Aishh...” He ruffles his hair frustrated.

“Better I go and eat from think about the Giant Boss!” he walk pass Kris office and can be hear Kris laugh from inside.

“Lucky you’re my boss. If not I will kill you!!” He make gestures as he chokes Kris and hit him with his small fist.

Kris put his phone on the table. His smile not leaves from his face. He is really happy. Well, who not happy after get talk with their lover. And plus today he get ‘shoot’ Yixing the liar. Start from tomorrow he not see the liar face anymore...

Without he realize clock already show to 8 pm. He rather stays at his office for one day from get out and sees Yixing face. He just order a pizza for his lunch today and went to toilet inside his office. He roll up the curtain that he was closed early to avoid Yixing. He can see almost all his employees already go home. He jump when the door be knocks from outside.

“I’m sorry, Kris-shi. Here the documents that you are ask.” One of his employee put the documents on his desk and bow to him before walk to the door.

“Wait! Did Aunty still here?” Kris refer to the aunty that always make him a coffee.

“I think she back already. Why? Did Kris-shi need a coffee?” He ask his boss.

“Hmm...” He just hummed and nods.

“I can make it for Kris-shi. Coffee, right?” He asks to confirm it.

“Really? Thank you.” He flash his smile to him. His employee stunned he never see his boss smile to anyone especially to employee.

“N-Neh...” He quickly went out.

From the gap of door before it close he see Yixing walk to his own desk while sips his coffee.        

“Aishh...Why he still at an office? Did he ask Yixing make coffee for me? No way! I don’t want drink it! Who know maybe he put something inside my coffee? Well, we can’t expect from greedy people.” He mumble alone and walk to his desk to continue his works.

Knocks on his door make him smile.

“Maybe my coffee here!!” he jump quietly.

But his expectation wrong. Not coffee but someone that he really hate other than Yixing.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Update...I will try do my best...

Thanks for support...^^