Love 13

Surreptitiously love

Luhan frowned. His eyes full with repugnance as he looks to Yixing, who enjoy his lunch.

“Yah! Yixing! You say you have something to talk about with me until drag me from see Kris hyung. If just to accompany you lunch better I lunch with Kris hyung!” Luhan grumble.

Yixing just give him huge grin make Luhan want to puke. Yixing just to cover line as his brain find any excuse to tell Luhan.

‘What should I tell him? Aishh...Why my brain so slow now?’ Yixing mumble alone. Fortunately, Luhan can’t hear it as there are so many people now.

“Yah! Why you work with Kris hyung? Why don’t you just work with your hyung? You say he has many company, just work at any of his company.”     

Gulp....Yixing chokes his lunch. So, it is true that he still do not tell Luhan the truth yet. Maybe what Kris say is true, he have a mental problem!

See frowned on Yixing face make Luhan attack him again. His finger accurately point to Yixing’s face.

“Oh I know! You must want tackle Kris hyung, right? So, what my heart say is true that? You really like Kris hyung from the start. Yixing-ah...Kris hyung not like as your exes. If you want do like them to him, you must pass me first!” Luhan say sternly.

But Yixing just sit there calmly. Emm...He must have an idea to lie again.

“Yah! You just think all my bad. Don’t prejudice to me! It is need to announce to the world about my exes? All of them just a friends but they one that overboard. Huuh...No money but still want flirting with me.” Yixing say arrogance.

Luhan make fake puke.

“Oi...You also not too far from them. It is will not happen if you don’t give them hope. After you take all of the money, you just leave them like they are rag doll. Hey, did you remember Mike? You take his entire loan until he needs to work like a crazy for his study fee. Not to mention about the other after what you do to them. It not enough just a day if want me to say it. But I really curious...Your hyung have a lot of money but why you still want the other money? Did he give you still not enough? You should be grateful.” Luhan spill all what he want to say. But before Yixing can reply, Luhan continue again.

“But remember, Yixing. Never think that you can play Kris hyung heart. Well, you never concerned about the other people even your friend. As long as the man is rich, you take him away even he is your friend’s boyfriend.”

Yixing feel his ears ringing hear what just Luhan say. But, he still maintains his plastic face. He really wants to give a punch on the baby face! But to make his mission success he must endure it.

“I don’t care what you all want to say. I know in your eyes I’m bad people. But I want you know why I work with your cousin.” Luhan is silent. He begin show that he interesting to what Yixing want to tell him.

“Do you have think, why I want work with Kris? Have a mountain work on the desk that need to do. If you want to know, I’m just want help you.” Yixing explain.

While Luhan be so confused now.

“Help me?” Yixing nods.

“Now, I want ask you. Did you know Tao...Huang ZiTao?” Luhan face change. He really hates the name. When Yixing say the name make his blood really boils. He shocks when his mummy say that Kris hyung will marry soon with the Tao.

See that Luhan just be quiet make Yixing confirm that his friend already fall in his trap.

“Maybe you don’t know him closely. But you must know what happen between him and Kris. And you must disappoint now, right? I know you love Kris, right? And for your information, Tao is my cousin. I don’t care if he really sincere want marry with Kris. But the problem is he has a bad intention on Kris. If you say I’m the bad person, he is more bad from me. You know what...He is not from wealthy family. So, clearly why he want marry with Kris.” He badmouth his cousin without feel guilty.

Luhan that already fall in Yixing trap believe all the Yixing say.

“So what can you help by Kris hyung? They still marry when Kris hyung mummy came back. I’m still can’t get Kris hyung.”” Yixing smile with his biggest smile.

“Don’t worry. Just leave all to me. I’m the pro when to seduce a man. After they break until then you seduce Kris.” Yixing advise his friend.

“Ok...You are so clever! I’m sorry for what I say to just now. But still what I talk is true.” Yixing wide his eyes make Luhan laugh.

Now both of them can be laugh together different from the beginning. Entire of cafe full with their laughter. They don’t notice that Kris eyes on both of them. Kris sit on the corner of the cafe while waiting for Tao to lunch together. But far enough that he can’t hear Yixing and Luhan conservation.