Love 18

Surreptitiously love

“Yes Kris-shi?” Yixing ask as he not eat for a week with his ‘gloomy’ face.

Kris shake his head unbelievable. His cold eyes not leave Yixing face. He feel like want to eat the short man alive! Yixing pretend that he not notice Kris glare on him. He don’t know that Kris want buried him far far away in underground. With full of confident, he confirm that Kris already fall in love.

“Why are you doing? It’s not that you suppose in leave today?” Kris ignores Yixing seductive actions.

“Yes, Kris-shi. But I suddenly remember there are paperwork that need to submit today.” He answers softly.

“So...The stupid paperwork is more important than your umma?” He leans to his chair and cross his hands over his chest.  

“No! No Kris-shi! As Kris-shi know how much I love my umma. I really don’t want be separate from umma this moments. But...I’m earns a living with other people. I can’t push all my works to the other.” Yixing quickly answer.  

“Did I say I care even you are not come today? I’m your boss and I also give you a leave for today. I’m the one that give you leave today, why you want to show that you’re so hardworking employee? What? You think you’re high rank in this company?! Even you not in office today you think there are no one can do your job?! Well...If you think like that just go on! Liar!!”

Yixing become uneasy when Kris call him liar. He begin shift uncomfortable his legs.

“W-What Kris-shi mean? Why Kris-shi call me l-liar?” He strutted.

“Well I not have evidence to show that you’re liar right now. But there are so many questions in my mind now. Why must your umma be admitting to hospital if you really say that her went to clinic last night? Or doctor give her wrong medicine to her?”

Yixing stop breathe as his boss bring out his umma issue. He really sure Suho hyung will never ever badmouth him to other people. Or he just want test him. Slowly he take a breath and compose back himself.

“Oh, because of this Kris-shi call me liar. But the one that lie to Kris-shi is my umma not me?! She one that say she already went to clinic. How can I know she lie? It’s not that I can see want happen through a phone!”

“Yah Kim Yixing! Stop makes a fool to people. What else you want to lie to me?! You told me to wait her last night as you want go home together. You think your umma just get out from house for a fun if she not went to clinic? What now? You want tell me that your umma crazy, idiot? But for me, you’re the one a CRAZY!” Kris stand and point to Yixing face.

“For your information I really HATE people lie! Especially the person that you lie is me! My trust toward you completely zero now! I also do not know what you tell ahjumma that sell dukbokki last night. I really sincere help you, your umma last night. But you have another intention not to me but to your cousin, Tao! If you want tackle me just want be rich jut dream on! I will never marry with man like you! Even though just you left in this world!!”

Kris finally burst his anger. He really can’t hold it back. Yixing open and close his mouth like a fish after few second have glare battle with Kris. All his plan destroy!

“Up to Kris-shi whether want to believe me or not. I really tired want to bicker with Kris-shi. If about ahjumma, go ask people around there who are she? She is always gossip and badmouthing.” He try to defence himself.  Kris sigh and sit back on his chair.

“Well, I really don’t want work with people that I not trust. But for Suho sake I will transfer you to another department tomorrow. Tomorrow go see Mrs. Park, Human Resources Department Head. She also tell me that you still not give her all your certificate yet. Why? Did it make from gold? Can’t show to the other? Back to earth, Yixing-ah. You’re just a normal people in this company. You’re nobody in this company.”

Before Yixing can defence himself again Kris cut him again.

“And keep in your mind, I really HATE disrespectful son/daughter to their parents. Get out! I don’t want see you again! Complete all your jobs today and tomorrow don’t ever step in this department again!! You think you pretend call Suho I will fall in your trap? If you want to know when you’re acting, I call Suho and talk with him. I want to make sure if you’re really talk with him. Liar!! Get out!!” He point to the door.

Yixing breathe so fast like crazy cow. He gritted his teeth and fists his hand to the ball until his knuckle turn to white. Without waste time he quickly get out and slam the door loudly until can be hear all office. I will never let you escape, Kris!!

 

____________________________________________________________________

I think I totally mess out this chapter....u,u

I'm not have any confident to continue this story...T_T

but I will write it...