Love 6

Surreptitiously love

  Kris waits in his car at the parking lot with a boiled anger in himself. Mercedes that park in front of his car he glares. As soon as driver out, Kris immediately move approaching the car.  

Old man that just get out from the car shocked see Kris. Young woman that hug his waist shrugged her shoulders when the man look at her. Kris gives a sharp glare to the woman that beside the old man, his appa. Wu Jin Sang quickly releases her hands from his waist when he realize the young man in front him.

“Darling...” His new wife whined. But her eyes never leave Kris. She feel attract to Kris.

“Why  you not just let the hug you?! In this world just appa that have a new wife, huh? Never be separated. Forget that appa still have a wife that need appa attention!” Kris mock his appa.

Jin Sang face change when he be mocking by his son. Suddenly he feels so small in front Kris.

“Yah! Don’t be so rude, Kris! Remember with who you’re talking!” Jin Sand don’t want show to Kris that he weak. Kris smirks.

“Rude? What appa want say that I rude now? So, what appa do to mummy not rude?! Appa use mummy like mummy as trash! It’s not rude?!! Change yourself first before said I’m rude!!” Kris retorts his appa.

Jin Sang glare murderer to Kris. His chest up and down rapidly hold his anger.

“This is my life!! It’s not irrelevant with you, Wu Yifan!!” He uses Kris full as he really serious.

“Yes! It’s not irrelevant with me if not because of mummy! If not because mummy I never want to know anything with your life! People like you just worth are a die!”

Pang!!    

Kris hand up hold his sting cheek. His stepmother smile mock Kris. Kris already boiling blood almost burst.

“!! Because of you my family is ruined!!” Kris push his stepmother, Hyun Jae hardly. She fall down to floor hardly.

“Hyun Jae!!”Jin Sang quickly rushes to help his new wife.

“Your son is crazy! Better you call police before he kill us!” She shout while pointing to Kris.

 Jinsang clenched his teeth hardly. His veins can be see through his pale white skin. He quickl stand up and pointing to his son.

“Get loss! Go away! If not I’ll make sure that you’ll be in jail! How dare you?! Go and tell your ugly mummy, I hate her! I not hesitative fail divorce to your mummy if once again you interrupt my life again! And I also will withdraw your name as my heirs! GO AWAY! Don’t ever show your face front of me again!!”

Kris really furious when Jinsang is insults his mummy. He doesn’t mind if himself be insults, he can accept it. But when someone else involving his mummy, his patience is fly away.

“Wu Jinsang!!” Shaking Kris called his appa.

“Don’t be so cavalier! I really don’t want your money! You can give all your money to the ! I don’t care! But remember, if anything bad happen to my mummy I’ll make sure I’ll kill you by my own hands! And I’ll never forgive you forever!!”

Kris clenches his hands to fist and his torso shaking badly because angry.

_____________________________________________________________________

   Kris was fixed his clothes in his room when suddenly there are knocks on his door. He quickly went to open it when the knocks become violent. And appear his mummy with teary eyes. Between her sobs, she told him that hospital was called her and say that his appa at hospital. Kris sure, it must the call ambulance. In his unwilling, he follow his mummy to hospital but he just wait outside while his mummy enter his appa ward.

From the first day Jinsang be hospitalize until he go to London, he never appear in front of his appa. To him what happen to his appa is karma. If not because his mummy he never what stay at this mansion and handle the company. He determined when his appa become healthy, he want leave this mansion and company. He want be independence.

____________________________________________________________________

Kris startled when his phone rings. He smile when he see ID on his phone. He shake his head before he pick up the call.        

“Hey. Sorry. I really forget the party. I’m so sorry, baby.” Kris quickly apologizes. Worry if his ‘baby’ mad.

“I know already. You must forget. That’s why I call you. The person is playboys, that’s why he forget about it.” Tao tease his boyfriend.

Kris laughs. And yes Kris is gay. They already in relationship for 8 year started from high school. Tao was his junior.

“Yah! Are you still there? Or you miss your other boyfriend?” Kris smile wider when he hear Tao sulking voice.

“Yes...Miss my boyfriend. I really can’t wait to meet him later. Give me 30 minutes.”   

“Ok...I’ll waiting. Bye. Love you.”

“Love you too.” He runs to change his clothes after he hang up. He really happy that both of their family can accept their relationship. He plans to propose Tao. But he need to wait his mummy return from London first. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

New character...Tao ^^