Love 15

Surreptitiously love

“You can drop me there.” Yixing point out where a stall has as they almost reach to his house. His eyes caught a glimpse of his neighbour. All people in his village call her as Gossip Aunty.  

   “Why? I can give you ride until to your house. Plus, I also can help bring Aunty to clinic. It’s already night...Not many taxi used this road.” Yixing stunned. It’s not his original plan although he happy because Kris be caring.

‘Aishh...Why must he is be kind now? What if I met with my friends? All my lies will be exposed... Never in my mind want take the old woman to clinic. Who want walk together with old woman that SMELLY! DIRTY! Ewww...’

Yixing creates a plan to save him. ‘Oohh...So genius!!’Yixing praises himself. He quickly pull out his phone from his pocket secretly. Then, he presses a button. In a second, his phone starts to ring. It does not have someone call him, it’s just his acting.

“Hello? Umma...What? But I just a few block to our house. Kris-shi gives me a ride. Really? So, I will go there and pick umma. Oh...Ok. If umma say that. Ehmm...Want dukkboki? Okay...I will buy then. Take care...I love you, umma. Bye.” He ends the call.

“Emmm...I’m sorry Kris-shi. Umma calls...She ay she already go clinic with one of our neighbours. She can’t hold the pain anymore. I want to pick umma...But she don’t allow me.” He pouts as he easily lies about his umma. Kris sighs.

“It’s ok. The important thing is aunty already go clinic. Umma is important person in our life. We as a sons need to give them as much as possible love to them. We never can repay back all their hard works for give us eats. Even though you have a mountain of gold, you still can’t repay them back. I’m sure your umma must proud get a good son like you.”
 Yixing burst to beef red when Kris praises him.

“Thanks...Kris-shi, you can stop here.” Yixing say when they near to dukkboki stall.

“Why? It’s far from your house if you want walk.” Yixing happy that Kris be more open to him and this make his plans almost success.

“Oh...It’s just umma want dukkboki. It’s will be late Kris-shi go home if want to wait.” Yixing say politely...Bluerrr SO POLITE?!!

It’s ok. I can wait. Go buy it. I will wait here.” Yixing smile and go to buy it.

“Yixing-ah...What dream that bring you comes here? Never see you step in my street stall.” She mocks as she knows Yixing picky taste.

“Emm...My boyfriend want eat dukkboki. Som I recommend aunt’s dukkboki. Can get me two dukkboki?” Even though Yixing praise her but she not feel proud. She wide her eyes when see Kris as he lower window.

“Yixing-ah...He is Tao’s boyfriend, right? I know it...I still can remember his face when he at your home when ceremony event.” Yixing feel so pissed off. So, he used the trick when he with Kris just now.

Before he can talk back. His phone rings.

“Oh...Wait a minute. Hello? Neh...Oh almost done buy. Just wait there. Neh...Neh...I will be there soon...Love you too. Bye” At the time, she look at Kris that also done talk with his phone.

‘Huuu... coincidence’ Yixing wipe his imaginary sweat.

“Hey Yixing-ah...It’s true you with him? What about Tao? Did your aunty say anything about them?” She begin too believe him.

“Don’t know. I don’t know anything about him and Tao. He also doesn’t say anything about Tao. Maybe my aunt is too extravagant. Where my dukkboki?” He lies.

“Here.” She gives to Yixing and accept Yixing money.

He walks to car but don’t get inside it. He goes to beside Kris and bends his body over the window.

 “I’m sorry kept you waiting. Umma just give a call. She almost reaches. So I guess, I will umma at here. Kris-shi can go home first. But here...Dukkboki. Kris-shi must hungry, right? If you want...Well just street foods...” Kris take a plastic bag from Yixing with a smile.

“If like that...I will go first. Thanks”

“Thanks give me a ride.” Yixing say and move a side as Kris start his car and move.

He quickly walks to home when Kris is gone while complain ‘too far’.

‘It’s ok, Yixing-ah. Your sacrifice will be replaced when you get Kris. Hu...All my plans will ruin if he want follow me to home. What if the blind old woman waits in front the door? She can’t tell between night and day.’ He grumbled until he gets into house.

He walks pass through his umma room without want to checks his umma.

“Xing...Yixing-ah...Did is you, son?” Yixing stop his steps when Jina call him. He rolled his eyes annoying when his umma failing her hands around to touch him. Without say anything he walks to kitchen.    

“Xing-ah...Umma head so hurt. Umma want go to clinic.” She talk as Yixing still in her room. In a few minute, Yixing come back and bring together pills and water in his hands.

“Here. Eat this first. Tomorrow after Suho hyung arrive, umma can ask hyung to bring umma to clinic!!” He put the painkillers and water to his umma hands.

Jina want hold Yixing hand longer but he quickly pulls his hands back. From her face can see that he really hurt by Yixing antics.

“Xing-ah...This is old pills. That’s why umma don’t take it. Afraid if something bad happen.” She says weakly.

“Arghh...Don’t eat it if afraid to die!! Too many comments...I want to eat. I’m hungry!!”

She rubs her chest slowly...Too sharp Yixing words stabs her heart.

“Xing-ah...” Yixing stop in front of door and turn to his umma.

“What now?!!” So serious his tone.

“Did you buy foods? Umma hungry too...Umma just eat rice and kimchi for a lunch. Umma don’t have appetite...there are my leftover on the table.” She whined too his son. But be a Yixing...No feeling in his heart.

“So, what? Umma want steak? Fried chicken? If know that don’t have appetite don’t eat. Neh...I have bought food but just for me. I thought sick people don’t have appetite to eat. But if umma want it...It’s okay, just eat. I rather be starve than eat people leftover!!” Rude!! Her son be so rude now. She take a shaky breathe before talk.

“No need. Just go and eat by yourself. Umma can eat from leftover for a lunch. Go eat. If too late you will have stomach-ache.” She hold her tear back while grips tightly bed sheet.

Yixing just walk away without say anything. After she make sure Yixing gone, he burst to cry. She cry hardly until her skinny torso shake.

“Yeobo-ah...What did I do in past life? Did blind people can’t be his umma, yeobo-ah? Why must I go through all of this? I don’t ask for their money but just need their love...Did it too big for him?”

‘Cry...Cry as much as you want love...Just forgives him...he not mature yet.’ Jina burst too cry again when her husband voice rings in her ears.

________________________________________________

update...^_^