Love 4

Surreptitiously love

Suho that help Ji na, his umma sit on the bench just sigh when he see Yixing pissed face.

“Xing-ah...Stay here with umma...Hyung want see Uncle Nam, want claim my salary from him His shop just a near from here. Umma don’t remember area around here if umma want to go toilet.” Suho remind his brother.

Yixing deeper his pout when his hyung leave his umma with him. His pout never leave his face from out from their house. This is all his hyung idea, to bring him accompany their umma sell candy and tissue.

“Don’t be late. I have a lot of homework need to do. Even now is holiday but there are a lot the homework that teacher give. “ Yixing tell through his gritted teeth.

“Nehh...Nehhh...Hyung just go for awhile. And than hyung will go buy a some groceries. After hyung done, hyung will come back here. Umma, I go now. If umma want go somewhere, ask Yixing bring umma. I scare if umma lost. Xing-ah...Hyung go first.” Yixing don’t answer. He sits at the edge of the bench, opposite from his umma. Yixing that feel so hot, begin fans himself with his hands.

“Pity my son. Back from dorm, Suho must ask you to help umma. Your hyung just worried about umma. It’s not that umma not familiar within this area. Xing-ah, you can go home first. Umma will cook kimchi stew after umma back. Umma know it is your favourite.” Jina roaming her hands until her get close to Yixing. Yixing just let his umma caress his face. Yixing pull from the hands when people around them see the scene.

“Yixing...What are you doing here?” Suddenly a group of boys greet Yixing...Yixing panic...He know them.

“Xing-ah...Who is there? It is your friends? Come and buy candy, son. Aunty also have tissue here..” Jina politely speak.

Yixing quickly get up and pull his friends far from his umma,

“Yah! Why you pull us away? Why you hang out with the blind Aunty? Did you know her? You umma don’t mad if you hang here?” His friends continuously ask him. Yixing put finger on his lips signal them to not be so loud.

“Yah...So noisy! I just loiter with the Aunty. I’m bored wait my driver. Just now my mummy asks me to go shopping with a maid. But I don’t follow her. That’s why I just let my driver go with her. He will call me after they done with shopping.” Yixing begin his fake story. As they know that he doesn’t have cell phone.

His eyes never his Umma when he tell the story. He worried if his umma hear what he says and his secret will be exposed to his friends. He looks Jina sweating face emotionless. His friends nodded their head as they bought by his story.

“Your mummy so busy. We never see her as we friend with you. I know that your father already gone. And your mummy takes over his company. You must lonely, right? So, you want join us? We want to go eat at McDonald. You want it?”

 Yixing uncomfortable shift on his feet. He really doesn’t have any money in his pocket now.

“But...I forget bring my wallet with me. Just go to eat without me. Next time, I will join you all.” Yixing make excuses.

“Chill arhh bro...Just follow us. I can pay it for you. I have enough money for you all.” Yixing’s hand be pull by them.

Without thinking about his umma be alone, he immediately follow them. His smile are wider from usual.

Suho that forget to bring his wallet turn back to Yixing and Jina. He see whole the scene just now. But he can’t do anything beside that shake his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A small sobs from Jina bring Suho back to present. He panics. Slowly he open door to his umma room widely. ‘Why umma is crying? Umma say he want to help people out there. How come umma can be here? Did umma heard what Yixing say just now? Oh Lord! ’

“Yeobo, why Xing ashamed have me as his umma? I never ask to be like this. I also want be like the other mother out there. I want see my sons. I want to see them everyday if I can. But, I can’t do anything. I can accept the reality but our son can’t accept it. He can’t accept that he have blind umma..” Jina grips tightly her late husbands’s shirt.

  “Yeobo...I was heard what he say to his friends. He ashamed admits me as his mother. Yes...I may be a blind...but I’m not deaf yet, yeobo...It’s so hurt...Like my heart be stab when son that in my womb for 9 months don’t want accept me as his umma. But I never keep it in my heart. I forgave our son. I don’t want anything bad happen to Yixing, yeobo. I thought he already changes...I thought maybe he just a kid...That’s why he talk like that. But today I cry again yeobo. He not a kid anymore but why he still can’t accept me, yeobo? Why?” Her cry become violently.

Suho can’t hold his tears when he hears all his umma talk. He also realize, after their appa gone, Yixing hate him. He can accept it but why his umma also deserve it? Why must Yixing be like this? Until hate his own umma? Yixing-ah...

_____________________________________________________

Update ^_^