Love 25

Surreptitiously love

“Actually Yixing and Kris-shi...”

Knock Knock Knock

Aloud bam on the door make all of them froze.

“Who come in midnight?” Jinah ask.

“Don’t know.” Suho get up and quickly open the door before their neighbours rampage to them.

“Yes...” Suho was push to the side when Tao’s umma enter the house.

“Where is Yixing?! Where is the ungrateful son?! Yixing!!” She shouts to Suho.

“Eh?”

“I’m here...” Yixing say poker-faces.

“You!!” She went to Yixing and suddenly slaps him make his cheek sting in pain.

“Aunty!” Suho run to Yixing side and check for any wound in Yixing cheek.

“Suho-ah. Did Yixing fine?” Jinah panic when Suho shout Yixing name. So she know that her unnie slap Yixing.

“Aishh!!” Yixing push his hyung hands away and walk closer to his aunty.

Both of them have a glare competition ignore Suho and Jinah in the same space.

“Yixing-ah”

“Unnie”

Jinah and Suho try to coax them but they just brush them away.

Knock Knock Knock

Yixing and Tao’s umma not lost their concentration as both of them still have glare competition.

“Umma!!” Tao run to his umma as soon as the door opens. Behind him stand Kris and Luhan.

“Oh now. You bring your gang huh” He finally stop glaring and smirk sarcasm to his aunty.

“How dare you?!” She push Yixing backward and pull his hair. Yixing scream in pain while try to pry her hands.

“Umma...Please stop it! Can’t you discuss properly? You will bother neighbours with your loud voice!” Tao went to help Yixing from his umma death grip.

Jinah just stand there uneasy. She want to know what happen. She want to help Yixing from her unnie but she is blind. She just can stand there and hear the scream and yelling around her. After a pull and push, finally she releases Yixing hair.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you huh old woman?! You think I’m your toys that you easily pull my hair?! It’s hurt!!”

“Unnie...Why hits my son? Did he do anything to you? If he had...I’m sorry behalf of him, Unnie.” Jinah bows.   

“Yah! Jinah don’t defence your insolent son! Say Jinah-ah, don’t you feel curious why Kris want marry Yixing suddenly? You know why?! Because...”

“Umma!”

“Aunty!!” Both Kris and Tao say simultaneously. Suho and Yixing stunned.

“What? She has a right to know what her greedy son does!”

“Unniee...”

“Yah Jinah, listen here. I don’t care if your son proud son loves Kris. Tao’s boyfriend. I will not object their marriage if both of them in love. But your son use his dirty way to trapped Kris in his nonsense plan. Yah, Kris is from wealthy family. He need to maintain their family reputation. That’s why he willing marries your dirty son!! Your son lost his ity already, Jinah-ah!! How? By his dirty plan!! “ A loud gasp echo in small living room. She almost fall backward if not because Suho fast action.

“Umma...”

“Ani...Ani...” Jinah shook her head unrelieved while crying.

“Suho...Suho...Please tell umma it’s not right...Please Suho-ah. Yixing...Yixing will never do that...I know...I know even he always lying but he protect his pride...Our family pride...” Jinah sobs loudly in Suho chest. Kris feel his heart break see how much a mother love to her children. He can’t imagine if his umma in Yixing’s umma state.

“Umma...Yixing and Kris-shi is a victim. Someone drug them and trapped them, umma. But we can’t tell trapped them. I believe Yixing does that! I’m sure he...he...” Suho choke by his sobs.      

 Tao and Kris cry in silent see Suho cry while hug his crying umma tightly. Luhan and Tao’s umma just make a face to them. While Yixing just rolled his eyes and scrunched his nose in disgusting. But he happy because his umma and hyung crying will make Kris heart be soft-heart.

“Oh, please...Your dongsaeng is a victim?? Suho-ah doesn’t be so naive. Are you sure, Yixing is victim? I don’t think so. I think him one that plans it to trapped Kris here. Jinah-ah, Suho-ah...Don’t waste your tears for him. He is not worth for that. Better you all cry for Yixing’s appa. What will he think see his son be like this from heaven? Sad? Disappoint? Anger? Happy? Oh come on guys...”

“Yah! Ahjumma...Don’t involve my appa in this case! He doesn’t have anything in this topic! It’s depending whether ahjumma want believe or not. But Kris-shi must responsible to me! Whether you like or not Kris-shi already promises to marry me!” Kris is speechless as Yixing pointed to him. Luhan can’t hold anymore. He feels sick heard Yixing. And for time since he stepped in the house he speak.

“Yah, Yixing! You can fool other but me...You can’t lying to me anymore! It’s enough you lying about you family! Huh! Have more than 20 companies?! Stop it, Xing! What happen to Kris hyung same as you trapped all boys in university back then! Stop show that you’re innocent! Who know you already give yourself to them?!” Luhan shout to Yixing make all in the space frozen. Tao move to Kris and buried his wet face in Kris shirt.

“Y-Yixing...Its true?” Jinah release from Suho hug and roaming around find his younger son.

“Yah, Luhan! What’s your problem? You also hate me? Fine! Fine! Yah, you think I don’t know that you also love Kris-shi huh?! You also plan to separate Tao and Kris-shi, right?” Luhan gulp his saliva as the other now focus to him.

“Ok fine, you all think I’m lying! Now I’m swear. I swear on my appa name that it’s not my doing!!”

“Xing-ah...” Jinah is crying again. She know this time Yixing not lying. She know how deep Yixing love his appa.

“Yah, Yixing...” Luhan want to talk but Kris is faster.

“Enough! I’ll...I’ll take a responsible! Please don’t bickering anymore! Suho-ah, I’ll fulfil my promise. And I make decision that next we’ll marry next week!” Kris shut his eyes as he make a conclusion.

Tao lift his face from Kris shirt and look at his now ex-boyfriend widely. A fresh tears drop from his eyes. Yixing smirk when heard that Kris will marry him. Luhan and Tao’s umma can’t close their mouth and their eyes open widely heard Kris decision. Suho and Jinah stop crying.

Kris opens his eyes slowly. He looks one by one. He gives a weak smile and nod to Suho. Finally he looks into Tao red eyes.

“I’m sorry. Please forgive me. Sorry for destroy our dreams. And I want you know that I really love you! I hope you will find a better boyfriend than me. I’m sorry, Tao-ah” Kris lean down and kiss Tao for last time.

Tao close his wide eyes slowly. He want cherish Kris last kiss. They are ignoring everyone around them and deep the kiss. Until Kris lowly pull from kiss and hug him tightly.

“I’m sorry.” He whisper near Tao ear and pull from hug.

He immediately runs from house after bow slightly to other.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Update here ...^^...