Love 20

Surreptitiously love

“Hello. Can I come in?” Kris faces change to serious. He feels as his heart want to explode.

“I wonder how guard can pass you come in? It’s clearly state that there are no visitor after 6. Better you get out!! I will call security to chase you!!” He yell while point to door.

But the person not obeys his order. In opposite the person slam the door close. And with an annoying face the person walk approaching Kris. Without uninvited the person sit on the chair and give Kris smirks...

“You should not be surprised how I can enter. Who not know me? All staff and guard here know me! Your place now was my husband place before you. Did you forget already?”

“This office was being my second home. Did I need remind you, who are me? Now you should bow to me not be rude to me.” Hyun Jae, Kris’s stepmom lean on the chair.

Kris gritted his teeth. His hand curl be a fist. He really want punch on the face.

“Yah! Did you mirror yourself? Don’t you think I should give you my hand on your ugly face?! You’re my appa’s ex-wife! Or it should be me remind you that you’re divorced with my appa?! like you not deserve be my appa’s wife! You’re place should be under my umma shoes! Get out!! I’m sick see your face!!” Kris shouted. He not care even Yixing hear his shout.

Hyun Jae gives sharp glare at her stepson. Her glare as she want stabs Kris’s head. She breathe deeply control her anger.

“Fine! Let me straight to the point. I don’t want bicker with you anymore. Honestly, I also not willing married with the old man. But you don’t forget as his ex-wife I still have right to his assets. I will bring this issues to the court. But...If you don’t want ashamed your appa just do as I ask. I just want cash money, 1.5 million. So? You want old man see me at court or we just settle it now? Well, 1.5 million to you guys not too much. So, I think better we settle now. Hmm” Hyun Jae said confidently. No fear at her face.

Kris lean on his chair while give her his infamous smirks.

“I wonder...How appa willing married with you. Hmm...You’re pretty but not too much. All of them just plastic, right? I feel so funny with your brain...You want bring to court? Go on. I want see whether my family get ashamed or you?! Hey, you want everyone know your scandal with other guy? Oh...My pleasure. You know what? I paid to the guy to sleep with you, !!” Hyun Jae face paled. She panics hear Kris statements.

“You know why I paid him? Because I want show to my appa your real face! Let’s him know the girl that he crazy love is ! My umma disowned by her family just because want married with my appa. Both of them through thick and thin in their life to build up this company until be success. But the old man threw my umma away after his success. All of this because of you!! Heartless !! And after he know your scandal he divorced you and now you want bring him to court?” he not give her chance to speak.

“You think you’re great enough when walk in? You’re wrong try to fight with me! People like you should be to hell!! Don’t say 1.5 million, 1 cent I will not give it to you! I know you’re broken now. You sold your house and car. The guy takes all your money and you know what? All the money was return to my umma back. Serve your right! I don’t have anything to talk with you. If you a human better go out now if not I will call guard!” He slams his hand on the desk make the woman in front him jump.

“Kris, I admit that I’m wrong. I’m being a ! Flirt your appa until he neglect you and your umma. I make your umma hurt. I know I’m wrong. I know you can’t forgive me. But please, pity me. I am chase by shark loan. I have too much debt. I have only a month to pay them back. They will kill me, Kris-ah. Please Kris. I’m begging....” Her face stain will a tears not melt Kris stone heart.

At the moment the door was open. Hyun Jae quickly wipes her tears.

“Oh...I’m sorry, Kris-shi. I don’t know Kris-shi have guest. I will make a coffee.” The same employee put the coffee on Kris desk and want walk to make another coffee before stop by Kris.

“it’s ok. We are done talking. She want go back. You also can go home. Thank you for coffee.” His worker nods and bow to them before walk to go home.

As soon the door close Kris’s phone vibrated.

“Hello...Tao, wait” He pull phone from his ear and look at his ex-stepmom.

“If you think you can sell your tears to me, sorry. I’m not buying it. Even though you cry crazily it's still can’t replace all my umma tears before this. Don’t need to beg to me. I don’t care if shark loan want kill or hurt you! Even I see them beat you n front my eyes I will just pretending not see it. Or I will help them kill you! I hope you understand what I said. Now get out! I don’t want see your ugly face anymore!!” Kris shouts and spins his chair around make his back facing her.

  ‘Fine! You can insult me today but I will revenge! I will make sure you’re regretting what you say today! I will never let you go, Kris and your disgusting umma away!! Just wait!!’

________________________________________________________________________________________________

update ^^