Love 3

Surreptitiously love

 Slowly the old car enters the area of the small and wooden houses. Suho stop the car front the small wooden house. The houses that already fade it colour make Yixing sigh loudly as he doesn’t care if his hyung notice that. Both of them still make any move to get out from the car. Suho know Yixing must don’t want step into the house anymore after 4 year at London.

“You see now there are developments in this area. We now can parking in front our house without parking far and don’t need to walk.” Suho tell Yixing is pissed off.

“It is useless. You see our entire neighbour’s house change to the more big and pretty. How about our house? It stills same as before. Old. Smelly. Why don’t sell this land. It’s ours, right? Use the money to buy better than this house.” Suho admits what Yixing said is true. Their neighbour’s house already changes. Just their house never changes. 

Only this house their appa left to them. He is really grateful even though the house is small but it can give those shelters from hot and rain. He looked at Yixing sulky face lovingly.

“Yah...Don’t make this sour face. What the people will think if they see you face? Tonight umma make a small ceremony for you. Her beloved son already finished his studies. When you get a jobs...You can gather your money and get a big house from now. Umma must happy when you ask her to move new house.” Suho cooed Yixing.

Without say anything, Yixing open the dooor harshly. His glares sharp to his house. Laughter from people around the house just hurt his ears. His face doesn’t show any excited.

“Why must her do this!? So what if I finished my studies? What? Did her already daydream to depend on my wealthy? Why must I take umma with me when I can get new home? This is hyung role to look after umma!” Yixing attack his hyung rudely.

Suho smiles. He can patience after what Yixing do. With a gentle he answer Yixing back.

“What are you talking? Don’t judge umma like that. Umma never hope we reply her back after what her do to us, Yixing. Hyung never have problem to take care umma. Hyung is happy do this. If you don’t want take umma with you..Hyung don’t mind...” Yixing already cut Suho talk.

“Arghh...Enough! Just bring my luggage. Becareful! Don’t drop my luggage to the ground!” He quickly get out from car and just let the door open. He walk faster into the house. Greeting from his neighbours, he just ignore them.

Suho sigh. He takes a deep breath before get out from the car and take out all his beloved brother. He bring Yixing’s luggage carefully in his arms. Only one question in his mind. That is really worthy? He also doesn’t have any answer for this question.

Yixing that walk pass his umma, stop when his name be calling.

“Yixing! Yixing! Xing-ah! That’s you, son? Thanks Lord. My son already back. Come here, son. Umma miss you so much.” Mrs. Kim Jin a. That is Suho and Yixing’s umma. With her arms on the air her try to find Yixing.

Yixing rolled his eyes. Without any choose he walk to his umma. He sit edge of the bed and take Jin a  arms.

“How are you?” He ask in monotone voice.

Immediately tears burst out from her eyes when her son reaches her ears. Without any words her bring Yixing torso in her arms and hug his son tightly. Her sobs become violently. Tears of happiness. After years she separated with Yixing, and now his back again in her arms. Slowly her pulled from hug and roam her fingers on Yixing face with smile never leave her face.

“It’s still same, umma. Nothing change on my face.” Ji na just smile and continue caress Yixing face.

“Umma miss you so much. If umma can see, umma don’t need to feel your face with my fingers. It’s is enough to see your face again. But umma is blind. Umma can’t see. “ Ji na voice cracks when her talk. Her tears never stop fall down.

But Yixing be a heartless person just rolled his eyes as he really annoying. What if his umma can see and she can see how rude his son, what will her feel?

“I’m tired. I want to my room. If I have a time, we will continue this talking.” Without waste a time Yixing quickly leave Ji na room.

“Y-Yixing-ah…Umma have a present for you, son…” Ji na say happily.

She gets up from the bed and walk carefully to his closet. She roaming her hands around until her gets a small bag. Smile never fades on her face.

“Xing-ah…Here…Umma had bought you clothes. Go to try it…Xing…Xing-ah!” Just a silent welcome her.

“Umma…” Suddenly Suho voice breaks the silence. He walks to get his umma at the middle of the room.

“Suho-ah…Where is Xing? He doesn’t answer me when umma called him.” Suho hold Ji na cold hands tightly. He really sad…How dare Yixing could their umma like this?

“In his room. Maybe he tired and sleep. He has a long journey today. When he wakes up, umma can talk with him again, hmm?” Suho cooed his umma. Ji na nodded her head.

“Hmm…Just let him rest. Suho can you gives this present to him later. Umma get him clothes. He must really like it. Umma want to help the other neighbors outside. They are so kind. They are willing to help us to make this ceremony. Even though it just a small one.” She walks slowly to the door.

Suho look at his umma back sadly. His umma is really strong person. After their appa was passed away, only Ji na raised Suho and Yixing. Ji na do anything to make sure that her sons get a better life. Ji na is born as a blind. Suho sigh and wipe his tears away before walk limping to Yixing room. He knocks the door.

“Xing-ah…It’s me, hyung. Can hyung come in?” No response. Suho slowly open the door as he scared if it will disrupt Yixing sleep.

But all his thought is false, when he see Yixing stand by window while folded his arms on his chest. Yixing realize that his hyung present behind him but he just ignore Suho.  

  “Xing-ah…Here umma present for you. Umma say she bought clothes for you. Try look at it. You must like it, right?” He give a bag to Yixing.

Yixing glare at Suho from corner of his eyes. His chest up and down rapidly and Suho never expect that Yixing take the bag harshly from his hand and throw it to the floor. Suho really shocked by Yixing antics. He never thought that Yixing dare do this.

“No need buy it if it cheaper! What Umma thought that I still a kid that accompanies her sell a tissue at the street?! Enough! Get out! Get out!” He pushes Suho out from his room. As soon as Suho out he slam the door harshly. Suho just shake his head but Yixing words still lingering at his ears.

‘Yixing…Yixing…Why you never change…’  

And the memories from the past come again in his mind…

____________________________________________________________________________________

Upadate ^^...Like it??/