Love 16

Surreptitiously love

Yixing stomped his legs to his place work. No one bother to greet him ‘good morning’ when see his dark aura around him. But never have they all cared about him as he also never talks with them. Arrogant...Selfish...That are some of his characters that they all learn from Yixing. Yixing can see from corner of his eyes, some of them whispers with each other while look at him.

“What??!!” Yixing yell to them and everyone quickly rush to their place.

“Hummp...Who they think they are? Just know how to bad mouth...Nevermind...Say anything you want now, but after I get Kris I will fired all of you!” He mumble alone and slam his bag on his desk.

“Aishh...Everything want make mad today!!” He grumbles when the paper scattered on the floor when he want to clean his desk.

“What now?” He put the paper that he was collected on the desk and then his phone rings.

He just ignores the call when he sees the ID.

“Hmmpp...What he want? Better I dream about Kris. Yay...I’m so happy. He was praises me last night. I’m sure he is must can open to accept me now. And sooner I will get him in my grip, and then I will marry him! Huhu...” He laugh alone make everyone look at him like he is an alien.

“Oh...It’s may Kris.” He quickly gets his phone when it vibrated sign that someone messages him.

His happy face fall down when he see not Kris send him messages but his hyung. He opens the text messages with annoying. His eyes wide open after he read the contents. His eyes slowly be glassy with tears.

“Xing-ah...Umma at hospital now. She faint and doctor say umma maybe in danger because of high fever. Hyung already call kris-shi and he give you leave today. Need you come here asap.”        

“Umma...” He whispers. He blinks his eyes to block his tears from drop. He quickly put his phone in pocket and rushes to elevator. Maybe it’s one of his acts??  

“Ajusshi...Seoul Hospital, please?” He run to the taxi that coincidence drops his customer.

“Emergency?” Ajushi ask as he look Yixing through review mirror.

“Huuh...No. Just want visit a relative.” Yixing ask with his poker face.

Ekk...Where his worrier face gone? It not he wants to cry just now?

Well, it just a reflection action when a son hear his parent in danger. His response now just like his friend’s mother is die. No expression on his poker face now.

“Aishhh...It’s not umma can die because fever? What are nosy hyung I have?! Why need me to come here asap... If it’s already come time umma to die, I can’t do anything. I’m not a doctor that can heal umma!” His mouth never stop nags until he in front his umma ward.

He open slowly the door and peek his head inside. He saw his hyung gesture to come in. He walk to beside his sad hyung and see his umma sleep on the bed. He just rolled his eyes. No sympathy on his face see his umma laying weakly on the bed.

Tsk! It’s not his main reason he come here...The true is he scare if his secret be open. As last night Kris praise him love his umma. He already plans after this he want go back to office. It’s not like he can do at here whole day accompany his umma. Waste my time!    

“So what is the danger? Umma seem fine to me.”

“Umma fine now after doctor inject a drugs to drop the temperature. He also say if too late umma maybe...” Before Suho can finis his talk Yixing quickly cut him.

“What? Hyung say umma in danger and ask me to come here asap but...And one more you ask leave for me from Kris-shi? I don’t ask for hyung help! What hyung think I doing at office? Cleaner? Yah! Hyung I need to work! Hyung can give me a car? House? No, never!!”

Suho tugged Yixing hand and drags him to corner of the ward when Yixing talk in loud voice.

“Yah! Hyung, let’s me go! I know how to walk!” Yixing pull his hand from Suho grip.

  “Ok now, hyung want ask. Why didn’t you bring umma to clinic last night?“ Yixing flinched when Suho ask him.

“Umma already say that she goes to clinic. Kris-shi willing to give me ride to home but then umma cancel. If hyung still not believe it, hyung can ask Kris-shi. Hyung know what, when people sick, they will begin to talk nonsense. They not know what are they talking about!”

“Ok, say that what you say is true but why she still have high fever? Doctor not gives umma medicine? And you know umma feeling unwell but why you still go to office? Leave umma alone! What if something happen to umma?!” He really can’t hold his anger again.

“Hyung! Since when I’m umma slave? It’s hyung duty to serve umma since hyung is eldest son! What, need to me help hyung remind promise hyung and appa? I also have a work hyung...I need to find my own money! Want to depend on hyung? Oh, please!! I want change my lifestyle...I don’t want be poor anymore but if hyung still want stay at house and be a poor then please go on! As hyung never outstation, but umma still alive. After I am here, umma always ask from me!! I’m tired hyung!!” His face red hold anger. Yixing express all in his heart.

Suho pinch bridge of his nose. ‘Why he still can’t accept reality? When he will realize his wrong action? Did money is more important to him other than his own umma?’

“Xing-ah...In the world we just have only one umma. And umma can’t be replace by anything in the world. Umma never ask for our money but she just need a love from her sons. Yes, hyung will watch umma no matter what happen. When you still studies hyung ask our neighbour’s daughter to watch umma while hyung outstation. And hyung thought when you at here hyung don’t need ask her help anymore. We not lose anything Xing-ah, if we both make umma happy.” He talk softly. He know he should not raise voice to his dongsaeng.

“Who say I want watch umma after hyung gone?” Yixing make a confused face.

“Then, who? Who you want ask to watch umma if not you, Xing-ah?” He never expect that Yixing willing say that.

“Just send umma to old folk. At least she will have a friends there. I don’t have time to guard umma 24/7 everyday. And I’m not sure after I’m married my husband will accept umma...Arghh...I need to go back to office! Just pray to God that hyung will live last longer than umma...Or hyung can pray for umma die first than hyung.” He spin around and walk from ward without give a glare to his hyung.

Suho fist his hands. Slowly his face already wet by his tears.

“Xing-ah...Dongsaeng, where your heart gone? Where is my baby Yixing gone?” Suho ask to himself and slowly wipe his tears with his shaking hands. He then left the ward to wash his face.

But still Suho hurt never can beat Jina hurt. She never knows her sweet son able turn to heartless person. From her close eyes, slowly tears escape to the pillow.

 

_________________________________________________________________

What have I done???!!!