Love 10

Surreptitiously love

      Yixing walk in circle while thinking. His bicker scene with his aunty is already past two day ago. But it not makes his mind messy. He is angry when he knows that Kris and Tao will marry. From his face people can tell that he really hates relationship between his cousin and Kris. To him, Tao doesn’t deserve to be with Kris.    

“Aishh...How came he choose the panda? Did he blind or what? I cuter than the panda! And now he knows the truth, he must hate me! What? Did he think that I don’t know that he hate me from his face?!” He nags alone in the room.

“I can’t let he marry with Tao! I don’t care if he want marry with Luhan but not Tao! I’m sure his umma must arrogant when Tao marry with rich man. I must do something! Tao can’t marry with Kris no matter what!” Yixing arrange his strategy how to tackle Kris.

His mind begins imagine...

I must live in big mansion after I get him...Ha...Big car...Brand clothes...All the man that he tackle before this is a bastard. All of them just liar...Say from wealthy family but all depends on their parent’s money...Hmpp...But Kris is different from them. He is really rich. Managing Director...Wow!

From info that he get from Suho, Kris just replace his appa position on their company. So what? If the old man gone sooner the company will be in Kris hands. Well, if they have another son than Kris...but how I want seduces him? It’s not that I meet him everyday. He scratches his head, to find the idea...

“Yes!! I get an idea!!” He jumps excitedly. He quickly runs from his room to find his hyung.

Suho shock when Yixing run into his room as he just done bath.

“Hyung!!” Yixing jump into Suho bed.

“Nehh...” He quickly put his pyjama before join his brother on the bed.

“What you want talk about?” He ask gentle. But Yixing’s pouting face make he worries.

“Xing-ah...You have problems? Talk to hyung...Hyung will do as hyung can.” Yixing give his hyung his puppy eyes that he know that Suho weak with his aegyo.

“Xing need hyung help. I sure just hyung can help me. I don’t have someone else beside hyung and umma.” Yixing sad face make Suho also feel the same as his brother. But inside, no one know that Yixing already happy when he see his hyung fall in his trap.

“Xing-ah...Please doesn’t sad. Tell hyung your problem.” Yixing sigh.

“I want to work. But as hyung know there is so many competitive to get a work. Everything needs a ‘cable’ to get the work. Actually, before I back to Korea I had apply a few company but until now they don’t give any answer yet. I want help hyung...I don’t want umma continue sell tissue and candy at the street. I want umma just relax at home...” He lie to his hyung without have any guilty feeling in his heart. But for Suho he really happy and proud to his brother.

“Hyung is so proud with you. But how can hyung help you?”

“But hyung close to Kris hyung right? Hyung can ask his help. His company is big so there must have any work for me. please hyung...ask him” Yixing hold Suho hands tightly.

Suho frown. Yixing request is not easy to him do it. Yes, he closes to Kris but he still knows where his position compares to Kris. Kris is his boss. He never thinks to take advantage even though they are close. Yixing worry when his hyung don’t talk.

“Yah! Hyung why hyung don’t talk? Hyung don’t want help me? “ Yixing ask with unsatisfied face. Suho take a breath before him answer.

“ok...Hyung will try ask him tomorrow. If there are work for you, hyung will tell you.”

“No need wait tomorrow. Hyung have his number, right? Just call him. I can start tomorrow if have a work.” Yixing press his hyung.

“Xing-ah..Hyung can’t do like that. He is my boss. And now is already pass work time. Who know maybe he eat, or sleep right now. IHyung will ask him tomorrow.” Suho cooed Yixing. Yixing get off from the bed and stomped his feet.

“Just tell me, that hyung don’t want help me. All of this just excuses. It still early he must don’t sleep yet now. What hyung think he is a baby? Need a early sleep. Just want ask him. Nevermind, tomorrow morning I want to my friend house. Maybe he can help me get a work. Just let me live alone out there.” Yixing stomped his feet angrily to his room.

Suho press his head slowly thinking about Yixing. His brother never changes. Angry when his request is rejected. He then get his phone on his drawer beside his bed and hesitatively press Kris number.

He rubs his face after along talk with Kris. Try to calm his heart. From the previous their conversation he knows Kris in dilemma to help. When he hears different tone that Kris use when talk he just told his boss to forget about it. He don’t want Kris think him use their closes to get something. Suho want walk outside before his phone rings. He walk to get his phone. He feel his hand shaking when he see Kris number appear.  Slowly he press the answer button.

“Hello....”

“Hello...Kris-shi...Err...Kris-shi, I’m so sorry about what was talk before. I...” Kris cut him before he continues his talk.

“Suho-ah...What are you ramble about? Why you say sorry? You think I will mad if you ask my help for his brother? You’re too kind, Suho-ah. I just to say please tell your brother come to company. Tell him to bring all the particulars required. I will tell him tomorrow what his work.” Suho smile when he can’t detect angry tone in Kris voice.

“Thank you, Kris-shi. I don’t know how to reply back to you. Thank you so much, Kris-shi”

“Suho-ah...Just enough say thank you to me.”Without waste a time Kris immediately end their phone call.

Suho throw his phone to his bed and skip to Yixing room.

“”Xing-ah..Open the door.” Suho knocks the door.

“I want to sleep. We don’t have anything to talk” Yixing sulk. Suho smile when he can imagine Yixing cute sulking face.

“Xing...Open the door. Hyung want talk about the work. Hyung already ask Kris and him say...”The door is open harshly from inside and Yixing appear in front his hyung.

“He say what?” Suho pinch Yixing cheeks. He really like see Yixing cute face. Yixing have feminine body and his face follow their umma face. Pretty! That what Suho can tell.

“”Yah! Hyung”

“Ah...Oh...Kris ask you to come company tomorrow. He also tells that you need to bring all the particulars required. Anything that you think that is important.” Suho tell him.

“Okay...I need to sleep now. Goodnight!” Without say thank you he slammed the door in front of Suho face. Suho don’t keep it in his heart Yixing’s attitude. He walk to his room back.

Yixing smile never leave his face while he laid on his bed.

“Just wait and see, Tao. You can happy now. but after this you never be happy again. Kris is mine! Arghh...Can’t wait to see the panda face! “ He fell sleep with the evil thought.

_________________________________________________________

Sorry for late update...I'm so busy now with my studies....

Just enjoy this chap...Hope you all like it ^_^