Love 11

Surreptitiously love

Kris drive his car alone today as he ask Suho send his two managers of his company to another area. They will be there for 2 day.

He still have another man as his drive but he more comfortable drive it by himself. He really don’t need a drive to send and fetch him from work but it’s order from his appa. For reputation as he appa say. He just follow it as he don’t want have bickering between he and his appa.

“Good morning. Kris-shi.” His worker bows.

“Morning.” He smiles to her.

“Kris-shi...there is someone want meet you. His name is Yi Ling...Yi Ying...Erm...”She try to remember the name but she still can’t find the name.

“Oh...Yixing!” She jump a bit when she success in her mission.

Kris look around the waiting area but there is no show any shadow of the man except two man sit at there.

“Where?”

“Oh...He say he is thirsty and go to cafe to buy a drink. I will inform you when he is here”

Kris nodded and walk into his office. His mood suddenly fly away when he hear Yixing name. He put his briefcase on the desk while plop himself on his chair. Aiishh....If not because of Suho...dream on he want take Yixing work. It’s all Tao fault...Too kind. Beg to me to give a job to the boy. His mind back to the last night...

“Aishh...So pity...No one care about your meal at home, right? Hungry? Well, you think it great when I do it?” Tao wipe sauce at corner of Kris mouth when his boyfriend eats like a beast. Kris chokes his food as Tao ask him.

“All is mummy fault. Why she need to bring all our maid with her. And now his son always eats ramyun everyday. I can’t cook and I’m already sick with delivery food.” Kris complains.

Tao giggled when his boyfriend sulk like a kid. Kris smile when he hear his sweetheart laugh. His eyes don’t leave Tao smiling face. So cute. Tao realize that someone stare him quickly stop laugh.

“Yah! What are you staring?” Tao close Kris eyes with his palm.

“After mummy back I want we marry. I can’t wait be your husband.” Kris pull Tao hand from his eyes and bring it to his lips. Tao blushing hardly when people around their table smile at them.

“Well, I will just follow it. If they agree...”

His phone rings and thus cut he and Tao conversation...Suho?? Whato he want?

“Sorry” Kris say to Tao before he answers his phone.

“Why? Something happen?” Tao ask when Kris ends his phone call.

“Oh nothing. Just Suho. He ask whether there are empty position in company for his brother.” He say with gloomy face.

Tao face fall when he heard that. After meeting between Yixing and Kris, he can see that his boyfriend really hate his cousin. But Kris once told him that he know Yixing as he friend with Luhan. He also really mad with Yixing attitude. But what it is? From this he know Kris not lie when he say he meet Yixing before this.

“Pity Suho hyung. Well, before this only he support his family. Yes, Aunty Jina help him. But how much blind person can do? Lately her don’t feeling so well. If Yixing work at least he can help Suho hyung.” Kris want to laugh when he say Yixing want help his family. Before this he really can’t admit his own family. Ahh...Maybe other people can believe the liar but not him. He really know people gold-digger like Yixing.

“Well, just wait and see. But for now, I’m really sure that we doesn’t need a people now. Yixing graduated in account and now no place for him in financial department. Just a secretary need a people. But not so important about that as one of them on vacation for 3 month. The other staff can handle it. But I want help Suho.” Kris frown.

“Emm...Kris can I say something?” Kris nodded.

“I hope that you don’t think that I want to show-off. But as I mention, I really pity with Suho hyung and his umma. Emm...How about you take Yixing as your secretary for now. And coincidence at my office has one of them wanted to resign. So, after your secretary come back she can take back his job. You don’t have problem, right? Just for 3 month.” Kris think what just Tao tell him deeply.

“Hmm...Ok for you and Suho, I’m accept him. I want call Suho. He must can’t sleep now. You and Suho are same. Too kind. ” He quickly dial Suho number.

Knocks on his office door make Kris wake up from his reverie.

“Yes” The same woman opens the door.

“Sorry interrupt you, Kris-shi. Can Yixing-shi see you now?” Kris pinch his head as a troublemaker already here.

“Yes. Call him.” He says seriously.

___________________________________________________

update ^^