Love 1

Surreptitiously love

Yixing or as known as Lay among his friends taps his foot repeatly while his eyes never leave his watch on his hand. Frown form on his face. People that passing through the airport really make he sick. Luhan, his best friend also frown when he see him.

“Yah! What’s wrong? Why you’re so restless?”

“My hyung. I already told him, remind him to came sharp 10 am. When I told him always say yes…but until now his face doesn’t at here. Aishh!”

“Maybe he stuck in traffic jam. Who know? Or maybe he busy…As you said your hyung is successful businessman. But he can ask driver to pick you, right?”Luhan sigh while fix his hair. Lay slowly can accept Luhan word.

“My hyung just go insane with me. Well, I only his beloved dongsaeng. As I had mention to you before, my appa passed away when I’m 10 years old. So, that’s why hyung take over the company after my appa. Even though he still don’t finished his studied yet. If I don’t mistake that time his age is around 20. My umma said, after Suho hyung was born they don’t think that they can get another son. If not you will never can friend with me that so cute…” Luhan burst to laugh and thus cut Lay talking. He admits that he really like be with Lay but what make him so frust his Lay attitude.

To Luhan, he really can’t read what in Lay mind. His attitude also always changes. Sometimes, when he is kind…He will be like angel. But when his become bad…He will like a demon. His eyes never leave Lay that slowly walk away from him while talk to phone.

‘As I want to eavesdrop.’ Luhan monologue.     

Luhan never denied that Lay is really a cutest. If not, girls and boys will not chase him around. There are two Lay behaviors that he really doesn’t like. First, always look to status first before friend. Only a rich boys or girls. Poor boys/girls…Oppss…Sorry. No way! And another thing that really make Luhan curious is, Lay also apply for scholarship. Say a son of wealthy family but still apply the scholarship. He just can shake his head on Lay behaviour.

“Lulu!”

Luhan that in his own world flinch when someone yells call him. His lips immediately form a wide smile. Lay that had just done talking to phone also turn search the source of the voice.  But that what make his eyes clue on the person but to his luxury car.

“Wow!!” His mouth opens widely. If look closer, can see that he is drooling.  

Luhan that still smile happily run to the person quickly while drags along his luggage. There are no word can be said as he really miss the man badly.

“Kris hyung!! I miss you so much!” Luhan squealed loudly with cheerful voice and quickly embrace the man in his arms. Kris pulled from the hug softly and gives a soft smile to his cousin.

“Opppss...Sorry...I don’t like skinships. Anyway, I miss you too. Miss you so much.” Spoke him gentle.

“Sorry. Overexcited.” Luhan sheepishly caress his head.

Kris ruffles Luhan hair before pull off his sunglasses and put it in pocket. Luhan blush when he see Kris handsome face. Kris that notice that his cousin stare at him until he can feel his face will form hole from Luhan stare.

“Hello~~Lulu~~We at Korea not at London. You must remember your boyfriend at London, huh?” He waves in front Luhan. Luhan that came back from his dream hung his head low while smile shyly.

“A-Anio...I don’t have boyfriend

Kris did not get answered Lay suddenly appeared next to his friend with a best sweetest smile.

 “Yah...Lulu...Even though you are happy to go home, come and see me first. How dare you leave me alone like that?” Luhan begin uneasy when he notices that Lay’s eyes never leave his cousin. Kris. Kris also notice the eyes that stabbed his face become uneasy just control his expression.

“Well...Kris hyung...This is my classmate and also housemate, Yixing or Lay. Lay this is my cousin, Kris.” Luhan with annoying face introduce Lay to Kris and vice versa.

“Hi...Nice meet you.” He gives his hand to shake and Kris wrap the hand in quick handshake before pull his hand back. Luhan that see the action smiles happily in his heart.

 “Kris...So, only this your luggage?” Kris quickly ask Luhan. Lay’s face become red as tomato when he see Kris behaviour.

‘Nevermind! Just wait and see!’

“What? No! There have another two.” Luhan show his bags. Kris went to get the back and walk back to Luhan.

“So, can we go now? I have meeting 2 p.m. with client. Therefore, my driver is MC so I have to drive by myself.”

Luhan nodded. He then turns to Lay and ask.

“Have your hyung at here yet?”

 “No yet., maybe he late. He just send message to me said that he send my umma to hospital. She suddenly fainted. I really want to go home quickly. Hmmm...Kris hyung can you send me to go home? If it doesn’t give you any problem.” Luhan rolled his eyes when he sees flirty Lay begin his drama.  

“Hmmm ...Okay. But, how about your bags? There is no more space in my car.” Kris answer expressionless.

“It’s okay...Just leave at here. There are no important things in there. Just a clothes. I will ask hyung’s driver came and get it.”

“Whatever” Luhan walk pass Lay to open door at the front but Lay faster than him and open the door for himself.

“Opss...Sorry. Can I sit at front? I will be dizzy if sit at the back.” He quickly close the door before Luhan can reply.

“Aishhh”   

_________________________________________________________________---

Hello~~~Here first chap...I make Luhan young from Kris

I don't know if it good chap or not....Sorry ^////^