CHAPTER 5: INDEFINITE

Your Love Hits The Bullseye

Dara lay on her bed. She stared on the white ceiling and sighed. She put her hands on top of her stomach, feeling it, expecting to feel something inside it.

Tears then fell on the side of her eyes. She was ruined. The hardships, efforts, patience, and hopes that she offered all her life to his father was about to be useless, was about to vanish. She gripped her shirt tightly. Once her father knew about her pregnancy there’s no doubt that her father will roared in anger. Hate her even more. Disowning her as his daughter is the only action that Dara can see from her father.

"Ms. Dara you have a phone call." She didn’t notice that Minzy was already inside her room.

"You didn’t knock." She gave Minzy a sharp look totally not in a good mood.

"I did. Almost 10 times but no response. I got worried so I opened the door without your permission. I'm sorry Ms. Dara." Minzy bowed in apology.

Dara shrugged it off. "Anyways who's on the phone?"

"Your fiancé." Minzy answered. Dara get up from her bed and took the phone from Minzy.

"Hello?" She greeted putting the phone near her ears. "Mr. Choi. What made you call?" She asked.

"We need to talk."

"Okay. Where?" Dara agreed without even asking about what they're going to talk about.

"Gold Hotel @ 8. I already reserved a table there."

"Alright. See you."

_________________

@ Gold Hotel

Gold Hotel is Seunghyun’s family hotel. You can really feel that it is a first class hotel because of the smell, the interiors, the decorations, everything is elegant and sophisticated, everything was cost of gold. The receptionist welcomed Dara and led her to the reserved table. She took her seat there and noticed that there are only few people at the hotel’s dining area, a better place to talk something confidential. A minute later she noticed Choi Suenghyun walking straight towards her. Dara can’t deny that the guy is obviously look like a handsome prince with that firm body built like a knight waiting to rescue his woman in his strong arms. Totally what every girls would want too love but Dara is different. She can see and feel something wrong about Choi Seunghyun that’s turning her off.

He took the seat opposite to her. He elegantly sips a small amount of water before started talking. “My Mom and Dad thought we’re still meeting after the engagement party.”

“So you’re lying to them?” Dara raised his eyebrow at him.

“Obviously.” He replied. “And they want me to invite you at home one of these days too.” He added.

“Tell them I’m too busy handling our business project.”

“Of course I cannot say that. You still need to come and meet my parents.” He insisted.

Dara sighed. “Is that all you want to say for calling me?” Dara don’t think talking to him has any help at all. She can see that this guy in front of her is a coward. He’s afraid to do something for himself and that irritates her. She’s actually expecting him to say. “I told my mom and Dad that I’m not going to marry you. I’m going to do what I want and I want them to see that I don’t like what they want for me.” But hell NO! This guy who looks like a brave prince can even be compared to chickens afraid to get caught.

Seunghyun shook his head and said. “My parents are planning something crazy again. Like they already want us to live together and give them a grandchild.”

“If a grandchild is what your parents really want then you should make your girlfriend pregnant." She simply said.

Seunghyun furrowed, totally not liking the way the girl talk to him. “You do know my parents don’t approve to my girlfriend. My parents believe that rich people are only for rich people while poor people are only for poor people.” He stated.

“So you’re just letting it like that? You’re not going to do anything?”

He went silent. Can’t be able to reply on what Dara just asked. Because his answer is yes. He can’t do anything. How can he disobey his parents?

“So what are we going to do now?” She boringly asked him putting her arms across her chest.

“I called you to ask the same question.” He said hopelessly.

Dara rolled her eyes. “Freaking useless.” She whispered and Seunghyun unable to hear it.

“But I can suggest one way.” He added and Dara waited. “The only way to get out from this mess is to escape."

"Escape?" She repeated.

"As in go away. Leave this place. Go far from here." He explained further.

Dara wrinkled her forehead. "And you're telling me that I should be the one who's going to do that?"

"I know it’s a bit too much to ask but…"

"No." She cutted his sentence. “I’m not going anywhere."

"Ms. Park one of us needs to sacrifice…"

"Then that's not me."

"Ms. Park……."

"Do it. Do it yourself!” She yelled not minding if people around them heard her. She just want the guy to realize something. “I don’t care if we're going to get married. All my life I obeyed my father so it’s easy for me to do it again and again. I’m not the one who’s going to do the sacrifice because as far as I know I’m not the right person to do that. If you really don’t want us to get married then make a way! Learn how to fight want you really want. You should learn how to get rid that obedient baby boy of the Choi family!”

He was taken a back on what she said. ‘Obedient baby boy of the Choi family?’ Is she talking about me?’ He thought but after that he laughed. “Really?” He uttered with a mocking tone. “You’re saying that I should learn how to fight what I really want? But Dara can you tell me if you’re doing that kind of fight too?" he irritatingly asked. "I know we're just the same here. Your obeying your father like a henchman same as what I'm doing. We're just the same.” he strongly said.

“Mr. Choi Seunghyun.” She uttered now glaring at him. “The fact that I'm staying with my father even though he hates me already shows that we're not the same. Yes, I agreed with this soon crazy stupid marriage like what you did but I’m only doing that because I need too! I need too because I need to hold on to him and I need to hold on to him because  he needs me. My father is one of those people who are driven to destroy themselves when they felt left behind and I'm not letting that happen to him.........again. We're not the same and never we're going to be the same." She implied. "Now you heard me say this, I still have a mission and that is to change my father. I'm going to fight for him, to change him so I'm hoping that you now undertand why I’m not the right person to tell about leaving because I’m not the person who's leaving here. We’re not the same Seunghyun I’m not like you, who don’t know what to fight for.”

Seunghyun cannot say any words. "We're not the same and never we're going to be the same." are like knives stabbing his heart one by one. It’s all true! He’s too good for obeying everything that his parents want him to do even though eveything is against his will. At least Dara has a great reason for staying at his father’s side and following his orders but what about him? What is his reason for keeping himself as his parents’ follower?

It’s because he is afraid. He’s afraid to lose everything. He’s now embarrassed to himself for saying Dara to escape, to leave. Especially for saying that they’re just the same because they’re absolutely different. Dara has been fighting all her life for the love of her father while him is staying to his parents and follow them because of the reason he’s afraid to lose everything he has. His name, his money, his fame, everything that he enjoys using his parents’ money. He’s afraid to lose it. Afraid to fight what he wants. He’s a coward. After carefully thinking about everything, Seunghyun called his girlfriend.

He needs to wake up and be a man!

_______________

“Babe!” Donghae called running towards Dara. She looked at him in wonder. When he reached her he tried to recover his breath first. “Mr. Kwon.…” He blurted out.

“What about him?” Dara curiously asked.

“He called and said he’s going to continue the project with us again.” Donghae said without pausing.

“W-WHAT?!”

Dara doesn’t have any idea why Kwon Jiyong suddenly changed his mind about cancelling the contract with them. So she immediately called him but his not answering his phone. Until she got home she still trying to contact him. She then realized that she called him more than 20 times already today. When she tried to dial it again he finally answered.

“What are you? My girlfriend?” Jiyong said right after he answered his phone. Dara suddenly got blushed unable to reply back. “I had more than 20 missed calls from you and I wonder what made you do so.” He added.

“Ah-uhm….” She startled. “I…I…I just wanted to know why you want to continue the project with us again knowing the fact that you already cancelled it.”

She heard him sighed. “About that…….well everything is okay now but I can’t tell you all because it’s a confidential matter in our company.” He reasoned out. “Let’s just forget about that already because I think the most important part here is that we’re now back and ready to continue the project.” Truthfully, Jiyong cancelled the project because he got panic when he recognize Dara. He thought that working with her will be the end of him but after deeply thinking and analysing about it he realized he just did a wrong move. He should not be incorporating his personal life or feelings to business. Business is business. Personal life is Personal life. He sedulously made the project proposal to join the first bidding he had after his promotion with hard work and effort so giving it up like that keeps hunting him down with his conscience. He was disappointed with himself by doing such move and even the revenge thingy he was planning for Sandara Park made him realized that it was such a childish act that he can’t believe he reached that point of himself.

“Thank you.” Dara said over the line. "Thank you for continuing the contract."

“Sorry for the inconvenience.” He answered. “We can now start working together.”

Silence.

Both are waiting for the other to talk.

“Are you not hanging up?” Jiyong finally asked.

“Why are you not answering my calls a while ago?” She suddenly asked but realized after ….what she just said is not what she should say. WHAT THE HECK. She covered with her palms.

“I’m with my girlfriend a while ago.” He simply answered.

“Ahhh yeah yeah. I’m sorry for asking. I’m hanging up!” She said in a high pitch voice and end up the call. As much as she wanted to save herself from the humiliating question that she just blurted out she can’t do anything already. “URGHHHHHH stupid!” Dara scolded herself.

______________________

Dara felt of throwing up seeing the meat in Donghae’s plate peacefully swimming in the red chili sauce. She’s giving her best to swallow her food but when she can’t restrain of throwing up already she speed off to the restroom. When she came back Donghae asked her. “Are you okay Babe?” Dara just nodded in response trying hard not to open because her nausea is threatening again. “By the way next week, we have to visit the site at Jeju already.” Donghae informed her.

“Who’s with us?” She asked.

“Of course that Mr. Kwon.” He bitterly said. “And her lovely Secretary.”

_______________________

“Bom, I’m going to Jeju next week.” He informed his girlfriend. Bom just nodded looking unease. Jiyong asked her what’s wrong but she assured him that she’s okay, that it is their exam week so she was totally burned out already studying every night. But Jiyong can feel there’s something wrong, that there’s another reason why Bom always look like she's in a deep thought.

_______________

Dara received a phone call from her parents in law asking her if Seunghyun already informed her about their invite to the Choi Family residence. Dara politely told them that she can’t come this week since she has a business trip to Jeju and assured them she’ll come over after her busy schedule.

_____________

Dara arrived at the airport followed by Donghae and they waited for Mr. Kwon and Secretary Jung there. When the two arrived Dara can’t help but feel embarrassed about the last time she talked to Kwon Jiyong through phone. But Jiyong seems forget about that already that made Dara feel relieved.

They still have 10 minutes before boarding so Dara, Donghae, and Ms. Jung sat at the waiting area for a while. Jiyong who seize the last minute before boarding is now busy dialing his girlfriend’s number. He dialed her number for 10 times already and he's getting worried. He sent her messages also but still no reply. He checked his watch and he only has 3 minutes left so he decided to call one of his man already and told him some orders.

An hour later they arrived at Jeju Island. They checked in to the hotel near the site where the construction of the project will take place. Each has their own suite. Dara's room was opposite to Jiyong adjacent to Donghae which was opposite to Secretary Jung room too. Donghae helped Dara to carry her luggage to her room. "Babe, Are you okay? You look pale." He worriedly asked.

"I’m dizzy maybe because of jet lag." She answered massaging her temple.

"It’s my first time to see you dizzy after riding a plane." Donghae was disturbed about that because as the guy who almost knew everything about her, he can’t help himself not to worry.

A dinner was booked for the four of them tonight but Dara didn’t make herself to come. Donghae informed Jiyong and Secretary Jung about Dara that she's taking some rest to her room right now. Jiyong asked if there's something wrong about her to Donghae but he only answered him 'She's okay.'. The Lee guy was having a bad vibes towards Jiyong and obviously trying hard not to give him infos about what Dara's condition is. After dinner Donghae brought food for Dara in her suite, he knocked to her door first but no one was responding from the room. Jiyong then came and saw Donghae in front of Dara's suite knocking and calling her name non-stop.

"What's wrong?” He curiously asked Donghae.

"She's not opening the door." He impatiently answered.

“You said she's taking rest." Jiyong babbled to him while unlocking his suite using his card key. "Is it not right to disturb someone who's at rest?”

“She hasn’t eaten dinner yet. I don’t want her to starve and she's not feeling well.” Donghae irritably said.

Jiyong turned his head to Donghae and asked. "She's not feeling well?"

Donghae choose to ignore him and continued to knock and call Dara's name again but still no answer from her inside the room.

“Open the door.” Jiyong suggested.

"It’s lock." Donghae answered back with an obvious tone.

"I'll go to the front desk." Jiyong volunteered and run down stairs immediately. He just felt that taking elevator is not a good option with this kind of situation. Donghae gave him a sharp look from behind not wanting to accept any help from him but its too late to stop him already. After a couple of minutes one of the hotel staff together with Jiyong came. The staff asked Donghae first if there’s still no response from the person inside the room. Donghae assured that the room is so quite almost 15 minutes ago already. The staff excused himself and knocked at Dara’s door for assurance, when he confirmed he brought out the master key from his pocket and swiped the card through the door to open her suite and when he successfully unlocked it he let Donghae entered the room first. Jiyong followed and the staff.

Donghae look around feeling nervous on what he’s about to see inside the room. He then found Dara lying on the bed with her eyes firmly closed. He was alarmed when he noticed that Dara is still wearing the same clothes when they arrived at Jeju. 'Why she hasn’t changed her clothes yet?' Donghae thought and immediately make his way towards her bed to check on her. Meanwhile Jiyong who’s also following Donghae has a bad feeling on what’s about to happen. When they reached the bed they got both surprised when they saw Dara sweating. Peebles of sweat are forming on her forehead and her face was frowning. She looks like she was in pain. Donghae hold her shoulder and shook her. "Dara." He said. “Are you okay?”

Dara responded a weak moan and that made Donghae panicked. “Dara what’s happening? Dara!” He sat on her side and shook her. “Dara what happened?” He then stood up and checked his pockets in a rush.

“Hey Donghae.” Jiyong called but Donghae looks like he didn’t heard him or maybe just intentionally ignoring him.

“! Where’s my phone!” Donghae hissed.

“Can you please calm yourself? What are you doing?” Jiyong unbelievably asked him.

“Who are you to say to calm down?! I need to call an ambulance! She looks sick!” He exclaimed.

Jiyong let out a deep sighed. “Stop panicking and bring her to the clinic right away.” he annoyingly commanded Donghae. “There’s a clinic down here.”

And everything sink in to Donghae, the sense of annoyance on Jiyong’s voice brought him back to his normality and he then made himself focused on Dara again and complied with Jiyong’s command bringing her to hotel's clinic. Donghae and Jiyong waited outside the clinic room. After an hour maybe, the hotel's doctor came out and asked who the guardian of Sandara Park is and Donghae quickly raised his hand. “I’m her boyfriend.” He said without hesitation. Jiyong glanced at him with his meeting eyebrows. As far as he remembers Dara told him before that she doesn’t have a boyfriend. Though Jiyong knew that Donghae likes Dara so much he still got surprised on the sudden self-proclamation of Donghae that he’s the boyfriend of Dara. He's so delusional.

“Glad to know that you’re here, Mr.?”

“Lee Donghae.” He said. The Doctor nodded while looking at the medical paper his holding.

“Though it’s common to get dizzy and pass out when a lady is in her fruitful days, I just found out while asking her some questions a while ago that she's is currently experiencing fatigue and stress that’s making her weaker. I’m afraid it will give her fetal effects.” The doctor told Donghae while Jiyong listening behind him. “If she keeps giving or allowing herself being susceptible to stress there’s going to be a high risk of complications, such as pre-term birth or low birth weight.” The doctor continued.

Donghae furrowed. He doesn’t understand what the doctor was trying to say. Jiyong who was alarmed on what the doctor said felt his feet colder.

“Pre-term babies are susceptible to a range of complications later, including chronic lung disease, developmental delays, and learning disorders and infant mortality. I suggest you go to your obstetrician for more information about pregnancy. You should help your girl Mr. Lee, carrying baby inside her is no joke.” The doctor stated. Jiyong’s entire body froze while Donghae gaped in confusion. It’s like there’s a pandemonium happening inside his head making him confused.

“Mr. Lee, your girl needs rest, attention, and care, I trust you with that, alright? And don’t forget to visit your obstetrician soon so that they can give you more advise and support.”

_______________

Jiyong sighed after taking a seat beside the bed where Dara was lying. Donghae went somewhere completely confused on what he discovered. Imagine how painful it was for a guy to be informed about the pregnancy of the girl he loves and he's nothing to do with it.

“Did Donghae found out about the baby inside me?” Dara asked with a weak voice. Jiyong looked at her and nodded. “Does he know it’s yours?” She followed another question and Jiyong shook his head this time saying no.

“He might be upset.” She uttered looking down while fidgiting her fingers.

"The doctor said, don’t stress yourself because it’s bad for the baby.” Jiyong told her, with a scolding tone.

Silence then enveloped the two because they feel awkward to talk about it.

After a minute, Donghae unexpectedly entered the room with foods on his hands, smiling. He positioned himself on the left side of Dara’s bed opposite to Kwon Jiyong. "Babe, you feeling okay now?” He concernedly asked. “I buy you your favorite foods." Donghae showed the plastic bag full of foods to Dara. No one can deny how much Donghae really loves her, besides the fact that the girl he loves is already engaged and now pregnant to someone he still doesn’t know who, as long as he knows he loves her it is an enough reason for him to stay.

After some briefing Dara, Donghae, Jiyong, and Secretary Jung went to the site already. Kwon Building & Construction Company will begin the construction next week so everyone had a busy day that they almost forgot the time to eat. It’s actually another annoying day for Dara because Donghae is being annoying Donghae himself again. He keeps reminding her not to tire herself because she’s pregnant all throughout the day. He even suggested her to only stay at the suite and rest there but of course Dara refused and still continued working with them. Though Dara knows Donghae is just being the caring guy he is for her she can’t restrain herself not to get annoyed because he dont stop. Yes, he is a good guy and very caring but he’s not really the guy that she’s looking for so everything he does for her is just making her thankful but at the same time exasperated.

Meanwhile her sensitivity in smell is becoming severe. During the lunch time she almost fainted again because of how the food in front of her looks like a disgustingly deadly food. Never in her life had she thought that she’ll going to reach this point of thinking that a food can be that deadly by just smelling it. Being pregnant is killing the hell out of her.

The day ended, and it’s time to sleep but Dara thought of going at the pool area of the hotel because she can’t sleep. It’s already 11 in the evening. She sat at the deck chair at the side of the pool and looked into the distance. Many thoughts are blowing up her mind right now and it’s giving her a 'dead' feeling, almost like she was floating outside her body and had lost of herself. ‘What should I do now?’ She thought.

“You should be resting by now.” A voice suddenly interrupted the silence of the place. She turned her head at her side and saw Kwon Jiyong having his seat beside her. “Haven’t you heard what the doctor told you? You need a lot of rest for the baby.”

“I can’t sleep” She simply said and Jiyong asked her why. “There are so many things on my mind right now.” She honestly answered.

“Like what?” He glanced at her. Her eyes are shuttered.

“Like problems…..”

He pressed his lips and looked straight at the pool. “Let me help you then. Tell me all those things messing up on your mind right now…… one by one.” Jiyong just think that it will make Dara feel better.

“Huh?”

“I want to know what’s on your mind. Is this about your pregnancy?” He straightforwardly asked.

“Of course it’s one of those.” She answered.

He nodded. “I’m sorry about that.”

“Well….that’s a thing that we can’t change anymore even if we try.”

Silence enveloped the two. The quietness was almost tangible, breathing slow and barely audible. Actually, Kwon Jiyong already have an idea in his mind on how to solve the problem they are in right now but he was having doubts of telling her about it.

Dara sighed, she stared at the light green placid water on the pool thinking if it is okay to say something to Kwon Jiyong that she thinks he was not even involved in it but she needs to let it out so after seconds of thinking, and having doubts she started talking breaking the silence between them. “My father……..I don’t know if I’m still in the right mind for holding on to him this long while hoping that he’ll change one day.” She shared. But a second later she tried to get back what she said. “I’m sorry. Forget what I said. I just….”

“Go on.” He stirred up. “You can tell me what else bothering you. I want to know what you’re going through and hopefully in that way I can help you.….be smart enough to know when you need help, and be brave enough to ask for it.”

Dara’s hesitation slowed down. It’s funny that she thought that the only person she can talk to by now is this man in front of her, the man who also caused her pain.

After thinking about it, she moved in a comfortable sitting position first and started telling him her story. “We’ll I’m a very hopeful, loving, loyal and obedient daughter kind of girl. Even though my father hates me, I still choose to stay beside him hoping that someday he will change and make up his mind to love me as his daughter. I have kept in mind that I’m not going to give up waiting for him to change but now……. I’m afraid I’m losing that hope already.”

He smirked and blurted out. “So it’s like you’ve been living your life in a limbo waiting area.”

“I’m doing this for my mother.” Dara continued. “Every person has a story thus my father has his own too. Horrible circumstances made him for what he is right now. When he was three he lost his father by a car accident and was followed by his mother when he was ten who also died with the same reason…….. And because of that, losing his love ones at the early age he was lost in his own world too, he almost gone crazy, he used drugs, drowned himself with alcohol, smoke, and everything bad you can think of that a complete orphan can do….until my mom came in to his life and showed him something that he never have seen and felt before. Mom opened his eyes and his heart. Letting him see the light, hope, happiness and for the first time he felt being loved, he was saved by the love that my mother gave just for him but unfortunately when my father thought everything was already in its right place, He lost the only girl who loved him unconditionally when I came into their lives. My mother died after giving birth to me. So now he was lost again experiencing a variety of emotions, including shock, disbelief, numbness, sadness, anger and loneliness. And I can’t let my father stay like that forever, feeling lost and alone. I felt that it’s my fault why my father was gone mad and was lost again. So like how my mother showed the light of life to my father using her love for him I will try to do the same thing. I will stay and make him feel that he’s not alone and that I’m here.”

Jiyong placed his elbows to rest on his knees. “Life ." he commented. "But you know it’s not your fault.” He said trying to comfort her. “It’s not like you murdered your mother.”

“But that’s how he sees it.”

“Then don’t let him see it that way?”

“That’s what I’m trying to do. I stay with him all my life proving myself and hoping that he will see me as his daughter not as the killer of my own mother.”

“But until when?” He blurted out.

Dara glanced at him confused.

“You said all your life, you’ve been proving yourself to your father and you’ve been hoping for him to change but……………. is there any progress?” He asked unequivocally.

Dara was taken aback with his question. Yes. All her life she’s fighting for what she believes in. She believes that his father was going to change. But his question right now is slowly crashing down that belief.

“You know Sandara do not invest your whole life in one hope. Hope like ‘staying in his side will change him’.” Jiyong shook his head slowly. “There are always other options. The choices might not be easy, but they are available. For your situation you can stay or leave………. and you choose to stay……even though your father treating you like you're not his daughter, like you didn’t exist at all. Still you choose to stay because you believe that doing the same thing that how your mother change your father will work again. But Sandara I want you to remember that if you want to deal with life problems, then you have to be conscious of the fact that routine solutions will always bring routine outcomes.”

Dara stayed silent and only fidgeting the hem of her shirt.

“You stay in your father side all your life hoping that one day he’ll change.” Jiyong continued. “But does it work? Staying….waiting….Did it work? Is there any progress?” She shook her head at him saying no. “Then that’s the cue!!!!!” He pointed out surprising Dara on her seat.

“What do you mean?” She wonderingly asked.

“Aisht! Use your analytical skill for once Ms. Sandara Park!” He uttered. “If staying by your father’s side didn’t work out, then do the opposite of staying and what is the opposite of staying?” He paused for a second while looking at her but she just hung her head low instead of answering. “Leaving” He answered himself. “Leaving as in leave him alone, stay away from him, and make him feel that no one will stay in his side if he keeps acting like a bull.” He said a matter of fact.

“But leaving him might destroy him.” She said in a low voice but enough for him to hear. “He can’t handle people leaving him.” She added and paused for a second and then continued “I stayed because I can’t leave my father. Thinking that leaving him might destroy him even more again. I’m scared, scared to all the things that might happen when I leave him. Knowing that I’m the only one left for him. Knowing that because of me the one who gave his life back died. And that what’s keeping me to hold on to him this long.”

“Again Sandara I’ll ask you. Does it work? How long have you been staying, obeying, understanding him, showing your love for him, waiting, and hoping? Tell me…..does it all work?”

Dara stayed unmoving. It’s like his burying her with that questions.

“If you’re afraid leaving your father because it might destroy him. This is what I’m going to tell you. Don’t conclude if you haven’t tried it yet Sandara Park.” He said now locking his eyes to hers trying to make her realized everything that he was trying to say. “Waiting hurts. Letting go hurts. But not knowing which decision you take can sometimes be the most painful.” He continued. “And the hardest thing about it is that you never know where it might have led you. Leaving him might open his eyes and will make him realize everything you want him to realize. You already tried staying with him for a long time but it didn’t work. So now I think it’s time for you to try another option. Sandara you should try things that you haven’t tried yet because sometimes those things that we refuse to try is what really the right thing you should do at the very first place.”

“It’s like you’re saying I should let my hope go.” She weakly said.

Jiyong rolled his eyes and sighed. “I’m not saying you should let your hope go. I’m saying that you should try to let him go. It’s different. You can leave him while still hoping that he’ll change one day. Who knows maybe the reason why he has a damn stone, lost, solitude heart is because of your presence. Maybe staying away from him will let him see the light and will realized everything and boooom!!” His hands showed her an exploding action. “It will change his heart.” He said.“You tried staying and it didnt work now it’s time to jump and go with other option. Try it and find out.”

Dara nodded and showed him a lighter smile. She suddenly felt better.

“Just don’t let your guilt or fear hold you back.” He added. "You got it?"

"Yeah I got it. Thank you."

"Good." Jiyong lastly uttered.

Dara unknowingly let out little chuckles after minutes then Jiyong gave her a sharp look. “Hey what's funny? I’m being serious her Sandara Park.” He warned with a light tone in his words.

Dara just smiled at him. His words are totally lifting her up and bringing her in the place that she’s never been before. Talking to him is like opening her eyes into something new for her. Is like when someone asked her 'How to feel better when you're feeling down' she will definitely answe Kwon Jiyong.

“Alright.” Jiyong straight up his back. “Because I think you’re not taking this talk seriously I think we need to sleep now because it’s already 12 midnight.” He said while looking on his watch.

Dara pouted. “But I haven’t told you everything yet…….you said you want to know everything messing up my mind.” She complained feeling that talking to him until late night is not a problem.

“It’s bad for a pregnant woman to stay awake until late night.” He stood. “You need rest, okay? We can have a talk again tomorrow.” He winked at her and about to leave but Dara talked again making him stop and looked down at her.

“But tomorrow is our flight going back to Seoul already.” She informed him with a tone of dismay.

Jiyong smirked. “Then cancel it if you want.” Dara gave him a wide surprise look. “Just tell them we still need to finish something here for the project but the truth is we’re just going to talk about your problems and my problem with you---”

“Problems with me?” She wondered.

“Your pregnancy.” He beckoned. “Because I think it’s time for us to talk about the baby inside you already. I’m going to tell you the plan that I came up with tomorrow.”

“Huh?” She startled don’t know what to reply to him.

“If you can’t tell Donghae about us staying for another day here I can do it for you.” He volunteered. “Besides a pregnant woman needs something refreshing, I’ll give you one day to stay away from work. Deal?” He grinned.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae suspiciously stared at Dara. Staying with that Kwon Jiyong with a baby in her stomach is not really a good idea. The girl needs a total supervision to remind her that she’s pregnant and Donghae thinks that the boy who will be staying with her has an ‘I don’t care in everything around me’ personality. He tried to talk to Dara again to convince her that he wants to stay too but he failed. “We left so much work at Seoul Donghae we can’t let everything hover in there.” She said. So Donghae the guy who can’t do anything but to go back in Seoul and wait for Dara’s return.

Before going Donghae talked to Jiyong. “Mr. Kwon I will let you keep your eyes on Dara for now. And dont let anything happen to her. Do you get me?" Jiyong just rolled his eyes. "If anything happens to her I will make sure you will regret everything………………………..and Im warning you Mr. Kwon. Don't go over the line. Dont touch her and don’t even try to stopover in front of her room.” He said while giving him a very sharp look.

Jiyong shook his head and smirked. “Mr. Lee, in case you don’t know……….." he stepped and leaned forward to Donghae and place his lips near his ears and whispered ".........the child inside Dara’s stomach is mine.” He mercilessly uttered not minding the effect that it will occur to the already broken Donghae. Donghae just stared at him with eyes wide having a hard time to believe what Kwon Jiyong just said. His knees weakened and threatening him to fall anytime soon. ‘It can’t be’ the only words that came out through his trembling lips.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ