CHAPTER 11: STARES

Your Love Hits The Bullseye


First Day of Work

Dara dress herself well. She chose white blouse, dark blue blazer enough to cover her slightyly bloated tummy and skirt for her first day at Kwon Building & Construction Company. She stands in front of the mirror and examine herself. Her face got thinner, lost weight and dark circles under her eyes are clearly visible, her lips are dry and her color is pale. She looks awful. She was forced into a world of no sleep, forgot to take care of herself and she felt sorry about it. She pouted and her eyes darted on her four month tummy. She touched it. “You’re the reason why my life changed.” She whispered while looking down her belly. “I don’t know what to feel about you now. But I’m scared for the future……….. I’m scared hating you when you come out from me.” A tear escape her eyes totally unattached to the unborn child who constantly causes her immense pain. “I just wish you never existed.” She breathes out.

She arrived at the building at seven thirty. Thirty minutes earlier for the office hours. She went straight to the reception area and the blonde girl looked at her in surprised. “I’m here for Mr. Kwon.” Dara said. Ms. Blondie looked at her from head to toe, scanning Dara with her eyes totally staggered by the thought that Dara was in the building again. “Is this a scheduled appointment Ms. Park?” Ms. Blondie asked, musing on.

‘Oh she remembered my name.’ Dara thought. “Well, this is my first day of work.” She confidently replied. “And I was instructed to report today to Mr. Kwon.” Ms. Blondie jaw dropped on the floor.

Her face says ‘How does it happen? You just applied yesterday.’ Dara smiled at her waiting for her response. “Oh.” Ms. Blondie finally blurted out flustered. “O-Okay.” She nodded trying to recover. “You seem lucky Ms. Park.” She faked a smile, obviously. “Anyways, can I have a valid ID of yours?” She asked. Dara gave her ID and Ms. Blondie reached for it and hand her a temporary ID in return. “May I know the position offered to you?” she curiously asked.

“I guess the position is HR assistant.” Dara answered while clipping the temporary ID in her blazer.

“So you’re replacing Carla?”

Dara cocked her head. ‘Carla who?’

“She was fired by Mr. Kwon yesterday. No one knew the real reason but I think I have a clue now.” She murmured, upset, looking at Dara from head to toe again. “I don’t know what you did for getting here. But I wish you won’t regret it. Our boss looks hot but the bad side of him is really bad. A wrong move can throw you out of this building instantly like what he did to Carla.” Ms. Blondie tittle-tattle, and showed her most serious face at her. Dara slowly nodded at her quite amused but she giggled inside.

‘Carla might be the Ms. Sharp eyebrows.’ She thought walking towards the elevator. She went up to the fifth floor and she suddenly felt nervous. It’s her freaking first day and she doesn’t know what to expect. She stepped outside the elevator when it was in fifth floor already. She saw Ms. Jung working at her office desk.

“Good Morning.” Dara greeted her with a smile.

“Ms. Park.” Her face brightened up at her. “Good morning.” She greeted back with a smile too and stood up from her seat. “I’m Jessica Jung. Mr. Kwon’s secretary.” She formally introduced herself even though Dara knows her already because she was with them at Jeju. Dara took her hand and shook it. “Nice to see you again.”

“Me too.” Dara replied.

“Mr. Kwon is not yet here but he told me to assist you.” Ms. Jung gave her a warm and welcoming smile. She’s the only nice person that Dara met at this building, to be honest. Ms. Jung assisted her from HR department, job offer, up to contract signing. Even the HR manager looked astonished in the special treatment that Dara was having right now. Hired yesterday without interviews and exam and assisted with the boss’s personal secretary. How great was that? So everyone looked at Dara suspiciously while walking along the HR department at the third floor where she was going to work. It looks like everyone here knows how she gets in in this company. “This is your table.” Ms. Jung showed her. It was placed outside the HR department office where the applicants’ area located. In front of her desk are chairs where applicants can be seated while waiting for their interviews and exams. “You’re the one who’s going to assist new applicants here. You will inform and advise them the do’s and don’ts. I assure you that your work is easy like you won’t even get sweat.”Ms. Jung uttered.

Dara chuckled. “That sounds nice.”

“Of course.” Ms. Jung warmly smiled at her. “So Ms. Park, don’t hesitate to ask the HR manager if you have questions regarding your work. Okay?” Dara nodded and then a woman appeared beside her. The woman smiled, but that smile was so questionable, you can’t actually tell if that a smile or whatever. She looks fake in her mid-30s and Dara feels not good about it. “This is Ms. Lea your boss and the HR manager here.” Ms. Jung introduced. Dara bowed politely. “So Ms. Lea…” She turned to the HR manager side. “I will hand you Dara from now on. Please take care of her.”

“Sure.” Ms. Lea responded and it sounds not good. After Ms. Jung left the floor. The woman turned to Sandara Park and looked at her from head to toe. What’s with people here looking at me from head to toe? Dara consciously thought, it’s making her uncomfortable. This place is strange.

“Ms. Sandara Park.” She murmured and raised her eyebrow. “So what actually your relationship with Mr. Kwon?” she straightforwardly asked. Dara flushed at her, surprised on her question.

“I work for him.” Dara simply answered.

“That’s all? How you get this job easily? You didn’t do the normal process for employment here. That smells fishy.” She distinctively uttered, looking at Dara dubiously.

Dara dropped her jaw. What the heck is this woman saying? She’s here to work and not to create gossip or whatever. Dara fixed her posture and smiled at her. “Ms. Lea if you really want to know about that I think you should ask Mr. Kwon instead.” Dara keep her words limited. Lea rolled her eyes. Oh my, that’s rude. Dara twitched her lips. This is not going to be okay. People here are seriously strange and annoying, except Ms. Jung of course.

Dara then started working and Ms. Lea wearily instructed her for a moment, after that she left Dara all by herself giving her an unwelcome feeling. But Dara doesn’t mind about it because her work is as easy as drinking water. Advising and assisting applicant is a piece of cake. She likes it, actually. At least she talks to people. This kind of work is keeping her away from the things that she doesn’t want to remember.

On Lunch time, Dara eat alone at the cafeteria, no one even invited her from her department and it’s freaking ill-fitting. At the moment she stepped inside the building’s cafeteria stares welcomed her and its like digging her soul out. What the hell are these people thinking about me? She thought. Some employees are looking at her strangely, though not all of them but Ms. Blondie and her five sassy friends and about fifteen people from her department are giving her suspicious stares. Now do the math and try to feel those pair of eyes stares at you like peeling your skin. URGH! DISTURBING! They are itching to know something about her. Is it about how easily she got hired in this company? Well, Dara can’t really blame their curiosity. She applied yesterday and gets hired and started working today as fast as like that.

She didn’t even finish her lunch at the cafeteria, she feels like she's being tortured there so she went back to her desk and continue working. She started screening the resumes on her desk, segregating the papers according to their course and skills and experience. "Sandara Park?" Dara looked up after hearing her name and the familiar talkative guy smilingly appeared in front of her.

"Oh. Chanyeol right? Hi." She remembered his name very well.

"I’m glad you remember me.” He smiled at her widely, happy that his name is remembered. “I’m here for my second interview. And what are you doing here?" he asked in wonder.

"Uhm…I don’t know how you see this...” She showed the papers at him. “…but I’m working here.” She said while trying hard not to be sarcastic.

His eyes grew wide. “Woah…I see. You replace the rude girl here?” he’s talking about Ms. Sharp eyebrows.

“Yes.” She shyly replied.

“How?” He asked curiously. Dara’s forehead puckered. Of course he will ask how. “Are you friends with Mr. Kwon? The last time was surprising. I saw what that rude girl did to you here. She should not discriminate a person base on their personal background. I’m glad she was fired now and thanks for Mr. Kwon who arrived that time and saved you. So I think what I heard about him is wrong then.”

“What you heard about him?” Dara tilted her head in curiousity.

“They say he’s cold-blooded.”

Dara wrinkled her forehead. “Ohhhhhh?”

“Yeah, heard he has a silent type personality, cold, strict and cruel. He’s a controlling perfectionist. One mistake you’re dead.” He muttered.

“But I don’t think he is.” Dara disagree.

“Well, he’s a man who conveys his resolve and power through a sturdy, deliberate silence. That’s how people knew him inside his workplace. Cold.”

“People are just exaggerating everything. It’s normal to be strict or cruel or controlling perfectionist if you’re a boss and he’s doing it in his way like being cold.”

“But it burdens the people around him here.”

“This company is nothing without him. I believe he reached this far because he’s doing well.”

“That’s true. By the way I just noticed that you talk like you knew him already.” Chanyeol giggled.

“Well…..we work together before and I don’t see that kind of personality of him yet.”

 “You will never see unless you’re inside his workplace, his territory.”

Actually Dara already met scary Kwon before, when she crashed his motorbike. Those days when he’s calling her, threatening her though phone, his voice is freaking giving her chills down her spine….but that’s it. After that, everything is all okay about him. Dara knew him as good talker that he even made her tell everything about her problems to him before. He’s a good at advising too, very opposite on how people here inside his workplace describe him. Cold.

“If that’s what you heard about him. Why do you still want to work here?” she curiously asked.

“First I just heard about him having a cold personalityinside his workplace from other people. So I'm still not sure if that’s true or not. Then second, KBCC is one of the famous place on us, engineering and architect graduates. Like everyone wants to work here, this place is like heaven on us, especially now that this company was the one holding the most controversial and palatial project in the city. The Choi and Lee project.”

Dara froze. Hearing about the project is bringing her back to her miserable life. “I’m sorry.” Chanyeol apologetically uttered, noticing the sudden change of expression from Dara’s face. “I heard last time that you’re Park Jinyoung’s daughter.” He said and Dara flushed at him and nodded in response. “So Mr. Kwon and you met when you’re still working with The Choi and Park project?” His voice becomes low.

“Yes.” Dara replied almost whispered. “Uhmm, Can we stop talking about this?” She felt uncomfortable already.

“Oppps Sorry. I didn’t mean to bring out this topic.”

“It’s okay. Just…. please take your seat on the waiting area Mr. Park Chanyeol. I will just call your name for your second interview later instead. Thank you.” She said with a touch of sadness in her tone, she doesn’t want to remember about the things happened to her before, its making her weaker. “I’m sorry Dara.” He said again and sat back to the waiting area.

Dara continued to work on the papers and the phone on her desk rings. “KBCC HR, Good Morning.” She answered immediately.

"May I speak to Ms. Sandara Park? This is Secretary Jung.” The other line said.

“Yes speaking.”

“Ms. Park, please come here at the fifth floor now. Mr. Kwon would like to talk to you."

“Oh. May I ask why?”

“You need to come up here to know.” Secretary Jung weakly replied not the usual voice that she has.

Dara hanged up and went up to fifth floor using the elevator. She wondered what they are going to talk about now. When the elevator stops she entered the floor. Secretary Jung welcomed her with a nod and insubstantial smile. Dara looked at her perplexed. Secretary Jung looks not okay. "Are you alright Secretary Jung?" She can’t help to asked worriedly.

"Mr. Kwon wants to talk to you Ms. Park. He's waiting." She said instead avoiding Dara’s question. Dara pouted thinking that Secretary Jung is in a bad mood. She walked in inside Mr. Kwon’s office. She found him typing on his keyboard. He looked up in her direction after noticing her entered.

"Take a seat." He said. Dara politely complied and took the right chair in front of his desk again. "I called you because I want you to do something for me."

"Is this a favor?” She asked in wonder.

"Ms. Jung’s father died in a car accident last night. She just got the call today.”

“Omo.” Dara gasped. That’s why Secretary Jung doesn’t look okay. “She already filed a leave for a week.” He continued. “So I want you to take in charge with her position for the meantime because I don’t think I can work without a secretary for a week." Dara stared at him with cow eyes, surprised. "Me as your secretary?" She asked in flustered.

"Yes. Don’t worry you will be receiving same salary with Secretary Jung." He added.

drops open. She was planning to refuse first but the word salary rang to her head. Her pupils dilated showing her interest at the offer. Jiyong smirked, her body language is revealing how interested she is when money is involved. “You’ll start today.” He said.

“WHAT?! Right away?”

 

Dara showed her deepest condolence to Secretary Jung by giving her a hug. Her eyes are very sad and tears keep falling from it. Losing a father is really hard to take. Dara knows that, so she can’t hide her sympathy at her. “I’m sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences.” She lastly said before Secretary Jung left the office.

Mr. Kwon called the head of the HR department explaining Dara’s temporary change of job position. And the people there went extra suspicious about everything again. Dara uncomfortably went down to the third floor and she was welcomed by murky dubious glares. She went straight to her table and started fixing her things, consciously. The department head went to her and she stiffened. She looked at Dara insultingly. “What’s the meaning of this?” Ms. Lea muttered. “You’re unbelievably extraordinary Ms. Sandara Park. You’re just hired yesterday and started today but your first day is not over yet and you got promoted?” She laughed as if it was a joke. Dara wants to roll her eyes but refrain she can feel the intense jealousy from her voice. “Tell me…………….what are you to Mr. Kwon?” She stared at Dara, burning and itching to know something.

This is just her first day but things are happening very unpredictably. The staff at HR department stared at her with suspicious eyes. They are all wandering about her relationship with Mr. Kwon. Of course she got the job with Mr. Kwon’s help and now she got promoted as a secretary. Well not actually promoted but replacing the position temporarily but the fact that she was the one that Mr. Kwon chose among everybody is quite an interesting story. Oh my! If they only knew Dara is pregnant with his child. They will all probably jump down in this building.

Dara formally bid goodbye to HR department not saying anything besides ‘thank you’ to them, ignoring the questions and glares. Finally! She gets out of that place already. She felt happy about it, transferring to fifth floor is a relief because third floor is like a hell with those devil eyes glaring at her.  Urgh! They are all malicious jealous freaks.

She went up to her new place and excitedly put her things on her new table. Secretary Jung’s desks is very clean and very organize, Dara then felt worried about messing up Secretary Jung’s table. Dara admits that she’s an absolutely messy office worker. As the moment she sat on her new chair, she was startled by his voice. “Ms. Park.” Jiyong called.

“Y-Yes Mr. Kwon?” She immediately responded, stunned.

"Encode this. I need it at 5." He commanded. Dara gladly received the documents and nodded at Mr. Kwon who went back to his office right away. Dara check the time and it’s already 4:30 in the afternoon. "Omo." she didn’t notice the time went so fast. Her first day is going to end already and she's running for a deadline. She opened the document and it is a 10 page crap papers! Dara gaped. How can she finish this in 30 minutes?  She started typing and tried to focus on it to avoid mistakes but phone calls are such a disturbance. She's getting frustrated with the calls that she needs to transfer to Mr. Kwon every now and then. It’s getting impossible to finish encoding these craps. This is the first time that Dara felt pressured in just encoding freaking papers! HUL

"It’s already 5. Where are the documents?" Mr. Kwon went out from his office and he sounds angry.

Dara gulped. "I still have two pages left." She replied, shyly.

"What? I need it now?" His eyes instantly turned….dark.

"I-I’m sorry.” Dara stammered. “I can finish this on time if only phone calls are not disturbing me." She reasoned out trying to save her from those dark eyes.

"I need a multi-tasker secretary and I thought you are." He roughly said.

Dara hung her head low. "So you're firing me now?" she blurted out. It just came out to so she bit her lip.

"Not yet.” Jiyong replied.

Dara pouted. What does he mean not yet?

“Finish that. I need it now." He seriously added and swiftly returned inside his office. "Okay." Dara uttered even though she knows he left already. She finished the task at 5:10 and she immediately printed everything out then hand it to Mr. Kwon. He checked the papers first. While his eyes on the papers he asked her. "How's your first day?"

Oh that’s an unexpected question. They said he’s cold to his employees? Dara thought.

"Hmmm…Long, tiring, uncomfortable." She honestly replied to him.

He smirked. "Welcome to my company."

"Why they are like that? They stare at me strangely. That’s making me uncomfortable." She sounds complaining.

Jiyong glanced at her and place the papers on his desk and started signing the pages that needs his signatures. "They maybe recognize you." He muttered.

"Recognize? Me?"

"Remember when you did a scene at the lobby?" He flipped a paper and signed it and then flips another one.

"Oh..that?” she blushed remembering the day she hugged him at his building’s lobby weeks ago. “I thought that was forgotten already." She shyly said.

"Impossible. That was the first time they saw me hug by a woman.”

Dara glanced at him surprised. “How about Bom?”

“We never do that in public.” He answered. Dara quickly looked down uneasy, but she couldn't hide the blush that came over her face. Gladly he’s busy on the papers.

“Anyways, did they do anything to you?" He asked again. Flipping the pages once again to check if he signed everything.

She shook her head. "None……..yet. They just stare." she lied, she can’t tell that Ms. Lea wants something from her. Thinking Jiyong might take it seriously so she shut about it. She doesn’t want a controversy at work. The stares are giving her a hard time already.

“Good. Tell me if you have problems.” He muttered now looking at her. He cares?

“Here.” He hands over the signed documents at her. “Photo copy, scan and send it to my email.” He instructed. Dara reached for it and answered “Yes sir.”

She does what she was told. Photo copy, scans, and sends it to his email. When she finished she looked up to the clock and its five minutes to six already. She sat on her chair and started sending the scanned copies to Mr. Kwon’s mail and then she filed the papers after.

“You can go now. I’m not requiring you to overtime.” Mr. Kwon said standing in front of her desk. He just came out from his office holding his laptop bag. He’s leaving.

“Thanks. I’ll go later.” She replied.

He unexpectedly frowned. “You can go now.”

Dara paused for a second and blinked at him. What’s with the frown?

“Am I not allowed to stay here?” She asked.

“Staying here means you’ll acquire overtime pay. We need control for our staffing cost.” He blurted it out. Control for staffing cost? Is he serious about that?

Dara chuckled. “Don’t worry I will not record this as overtime.”

“You should go home now. You have nothing do here anyway.”

“I will leave later.” She insisted without giving him reasons why she still staying.

He sighed, giving up. “Okay. Don’t forget to eat dinner.” He said out of the blue.

drops open. “Y-yes I will.” She replied, stunned.

Jiyong was about to go but he stopped halfway. “By the way……” He turned his head back at her. Dara looked up and furrowed. Does he need something? Why he can’t just go and let me?

How about your dinner?” He asked.

“Well….Uhm…I’ll eat here, if you don’t mind.” She answered amused.

He raised his eyebrow. “I do mind.” He seriously voiced out. “This is a work place not an eatery or a restaurant Ms. Park.”

She bit her lip, her face turned red. “I’m sorry. I’ll eat at home then.”

“What do you eat?”

Is that a stupefied question from Kwon Jiyong? She gazed at him in astonishment. “Well, as far as I remember I eat food.”

Jiyong rolled his eyes. “What food?” He sternly uttered, he’s annoyed.

Uh-Oh. Dara gulped and simply answered. “Ramyun.”

A frown appeared on his face once again. “What else?”

“That’s it.”

“Is that all you eat?” He gaped.

She nodded. “It’s because Ramyun is my favorite.”

He closed his eyes firmly. “Okay fine. You’re on your own.” He groaned. “I’m going now.” He grumpily said and walked away. What is his problem? Dara looked puzzled. He acts uncomfortably weird. She scratched her head and sighed.

A minute after Kwon Jiyong left the office she stared at her computer desk, an idea popped on his mind. She then moved her right hand holding the mouse and started opening her email address that she was using when she was still working at Korean Airways. drops open when she saw so many messages from Donghae. It’s all from him. He never fails to send her a message every day. Yes every day. Guilt twisted in her features. Donghae is extremely worried about her. She tried to open one message from him dated today.

To Sandara Park; From Lee Donghae

Where are you? Please reply. I’m dying to know if you’re safe. Please Dara Please.

The message sounds beseeching, pleading. Her heart sagged down in guilt towards Donghae. She opened another message from the other day.

To Sandara Park; From Lee Donghae

Where are you? I’m still visiting you at your house but I always look empty. Where did you go? Please tell me or please at least let me know that you’re safe please.

She bit her lips, she’s now worried about him. She opened another email from last week.

To Sandara Park; From Lee Donghae

Dara!!!! Where are you?!! Why you’re not answering my calls!! Please I’m going crazy now!!

 Angry and panic Donghae. It made Dara smile. This guy is truly head over heels to her. She finds it annoying at first but now she’s starting to feel flattered about it.  She opened other messages from him and it’s making her weaker, so she stops. Donghae might be really having a hard time right now thinking of her. She knows very well how Donghae react when it’s about her. She then realized that she needs to at least inform him that she’s okay. So she started typing on her keyboard finally sending Donghae a message.

To Lee Donghae; From Sandara Park

Hi. I’m really sorry. Don’t worry about me. I’m okay.

 She read her message twice before hitting the send button. After sending her stomach crumbled. She winced because she felt it kicked. Woah. You’re hungry? Sorry for starving you. Dara thought talking to her belly. So she stood up bringing Ramyun with her and walked to the pantry. She came back to her desk and placed the Ramyun soaked with hot water beside the keyboard. A moment later she heard a ping sound from her computer. She checked it and found out Donghae replied.

She read it.

To Sandara Park; From Lee Donghae

Dara! Thanks god! Finally! Where are you? Please tell me!!!

Relieve and panic Donghae. A smile appeared on Dara’s lips once again after reading Donghae’s excited message. She hit reply and started typing.

To Lee Donghae; From Sandara Park

I’m okay Donghae. Don’t worry much. ^_^

She sent an emoticon to make him believe that she’s really okay. An immediate reply popped out again.

To Sandara Park; From Lee Donghae

I can’t stop myself worrying about you Dara. You know that. I want to see you to make sure. Please tell me where you are.

Oh no. Persistent Donghae.

To Lee Donghae; From Sandara Park

Thank you Donghae, but I can’t tell you now. I hope you understand.

Dara knows he will stride on his way to come to where she was once she told him.

To Sandara Park; From Lee Donghae

Dara I miss you so much. :’( How’s your tummy? Are you eating well? Just let me at least see you, please?

To Lee Donghae; From Sandara Park

I told you I’m okay. Don’t worry much. Do this favor for me, please.

To Sandara Park; From Lee Donghae

Okay. *sigh*……..but let me know you’re okay... text me. That’s the only way that will make me feel at ease. Please Dara. A message will do. Give me your phone number.

To Lee Donghae; From Sandara Park

I’ll give you my number one day, not now. I hope you understand. By the way I already have work.

Dara tried to divert the topic but she regrets it after. Donghae is the most persistent man she knows. He’s not going to stop.

To Sandara Park; From Lee Donghae

Where are you working?

Dara took a deep breath. She signed out her email account and closed the window without replying to Donghae. She knows Donghae is endless he’s not going to stop throwing questions to her.

GROWL. That’s her stomach complaining. So she checked her Ramyun and found it ready to eat. She took her chopsticks and started eating.

“Stop eating that from now on.” Dara choke when she heard a voice arose from nowhere. She looked for her tumbler before finding out who came in. She needs to save her life first from dying because losing her life by choking herself with ramen is effing not acceptable. After drinking enough water and recovered she saw him standing in front of her desk already with a paper bag on his right hand. It's Kwon Jiyong and he's staring at her......darkly.

“W-what are you doing here? I thought you left already.” Dara bewildered, wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

Jiyong shook his head and hand her his handkerchief. “Thanks.” She murmured and wiped again now using his hanky. Oh it’s smells good.After using she returned it to hi but he waved his hand saying no.

“Stop eating that junk.” His eyes are still gazing at her dark. “Don’t you know the effect of it to the baby?”

Dara blinked at him. So he’s just worried about the baby that’s why he’s acting weird all this time. “Well…….” She can’t say anything.

“If I see you eat junks again I will fire you.” It’s obviously a threat from Kwon Jiyong.

Dara gulped. “D-Don’t worry I will buy food for the baby when I got my first paycheck.” She assured.

“No need. I’ll give you money for the food. Here eat this.” He put the paper bag on her desk and snatched the Ramyun from her hand. Dara gasped. “Hey what are you doing?” She watched him went to the trash bin and threw the Ramyun mercilessly. drops open. “What? I spend 2,000 won for that meal.” She looked horrified.

“I will pay that. Now eat.” He commanded.

She stared at him unbelievably.

“I said eat now.” He scowled. Dara came back to her senses. He sounds scary. She then started opening the paper bag in panic. She picked out the food inside it. UH La La It is lasagna. Dara swallowed, the smell of it is so mouthwatering. “Thanks.” She blushed.

Jiyong nods in response. Dara smiled widely and started diving the food in front of her. She found fruits inside the paper bag too and milk. She thankfully flushed at him but he just rolled his eyes. She’s not finished eating yet when he bid goodbye.

“I’ll go now. Finish the food.” He said in command and left the office.

Dara watched him go in perplexed. Kwon Jiyong is not cold, he cares.

_______________

Next Morning

Secretarial job is as easy as solving elementary math problems for Dara. Scheduling, encoding, answering phone calls etc. It’s all a piece of cake for her unless Mr. Kwon gave her deadlines without considering the time left to finish the task. That’s the cold Kwon Jiyong we’re talking about. But Dara doesn’t worry much about that, she’s confident she can handle that side of him. “Good Morning Mr. Kwon.” She greeted at the moment Jiyong entered the floor. He’s late it’s already ten in the morning but he’s the boss so that’s not even an issue. He walked passed Dara without greeting back. Dara twitched her lips. That’s rude. Doesn’t he know how to greet back?

Dara took her lunch alone again. She went to cafeteria and as usual Ms. Blondie and her friends and Ms. Lea and his staffs are still staring and talking about her. She chose to ignore them and just eat her sandwich and orange juice. After finishing her food she went back to the fifth floor to continue her work. When she reached her desk, she found a white envelope place on her table. She checked it and found out that it was named for her. She opened the envelope and what inside is an ATM Card together with a note. She read it.

                For Financial Support.

A small smile appeared on her face. It’s from Kwon Jiyong. Actually Dara felt glad about it, at least he cares for the baby now.

While answering emails she heard his office door opened so she looked up. “Prepare yourself Ms. Park. We’re going for an urgent meeting today.” He quickly informed and went back to his office again not letting her asked any questions.

After a minute he walked out from his office with the documents on his hands. “Bring this Ms. Park.” He hand it out to her. Dara reached for it and carry it herself. “Let’s go.” He said. She was astounded on how fast Jiyong act. How urgent the meeting was and he moves like this? Though he’s still look relax and calm but he moves fast. She followed him in the elevator unable to bring anything for herself even her purse. They are in a hurry. Jiyong phoned someone and he hanged up right after the elevator stopped at the basement area where she guessed the car was parked. A car then stopped in front of them. Jiyong climb in first. Dara don’t know where to place herself so she waited for his command. “Come in.” He said leaving the door open. Oh so I’ll be sitting beside him. She blushed with the thought trying to hide it with her hair. She immediately climbed in and closed the door herself.

“Seungri, Korean Airways Building.” He told the driver, named Seungri who attentively responded to his boss. Dara hurriedly looked at him in shocked after hearing to where they are heading. “W-What did you say? Where are we going?” She asked in a low trembling voice, looking at him in wide eyes.

“At your former working place.” He said expressionless. The car starts to move off.

“What?!....No!"

 

 

to be continued.....^^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys! I love your reactions  in the previous chapter haha..you all hated Jiyong ~XD

 

#OFFTOPIC Have you listened to Winner's songs already? Oh gahd! I love Color Ring, I'm him and Different! How about yours?