CHAPTER 14: UNREADABLE

Your Love Hits The Bullseye

AFTER ONE MONTH OH MY GOSH SORRY FOR LATE LATE UPDATE!! T^T anyways here you go!!! hehe enjoy!!

 

 

The sunlight woke her up. She opened her eyes and the sun peeking at the window greeted her. The comfort from the fluffy soft mattress gives her good enough sleep. Starting off with a good head on her shoulder, Dara yawned and stretched her arms up in the air. She lifted up and uncovered herself with the white blanket…. And then unexpectedly her eyes locked in his. Those brown eyes are too flat and focus that is hard to ignore. His eyes are conveying expressions that is hard to identify. He was sitting at the recliner chair a feet away from her bed and there’s a book in his lap but it was close. They just stared at each other at the moment and no one seems want to break it. Until Dara’s lips parted letting air out as she feels suffocated by it. His eyes are like telling her something ……something about regret, disappointment, pain or whatever! She’s just not sure about it. His eyes are always unreadable, it’s always hard to tell.

“Good Morning.” Jiyong greeted huskily and in just one flick of eye lashes his aura changed. Dara frowned, totally confuse about the guy in front of her.

Jiyong diverted his gaze to the book in his lap. He then picked it up and placed it on the table beside the chair. “Good Morning.” Dara greeted back, watching him standing up.

“Anything you want for breakfast?” He asked quietly as he walked towards her.

“Hmmm I want something sweet.” She replied still eyes on him but Jiyong tried hard to look okay even though there’s something bothering him right now.

“Is toasted bread with strawberry jam okay with you?” he suggested standing beside the edge of the bed while looking down at her. He just doesn’t feel cooking today.

Dara nodded. “Yes. I think I’ll love that.”

"Okay." then he stepped out of the room. Dara deeply sighed after he left. He looks okay but it feels strange to look at him….in his eyes.

Though she wants to know, she was sure he does not going to tell if she ask. Maybe something happened yesterday evening. Dara’s curiosity grew higher to who Jiyong did meet last night. It seems serious that he went back with a strange aura around him now, and it’s odd.

Dara get up from bed and took a morning shower first. Then after that, she came in at the kitchen area with a towel on her head and she found Jiyong reading a newspaper while chewing his bread already.

He looked up when he felt someone entered the kitchen. Then something caught his eyes as he watched her walking in and that made him frown.

Dara gave him a smile as she place herself at the barstool chair opposite to him, ignoring the wrinkling of his forehead.

"Do you want to get sick?" he suddenly snaps.

Dara stared at him, confused.

"Hair dry your hair first." he commanded.

"Huh?"

"You're going to get sick on what you're doing. Dry it first before eating your breakfast." Jiyong authoratively ordered. Dara stared at him wide. Confused if she'll take his command seriously because he sounds like hair drying is such a big deal than his not to escape eating rule.

"I don’t have Hair dryer." she reasoned out and glanced at the plate with slice of breads in front of her. She gulped and wanted to eat already.

"I'll give you mine." he said and stood up from his chair leaving her at the kitchen alone. Dara heard the unit’s exit door opened and then it closed. He left? She was perplexed at his sudden unexpected reaction. Dara shrugged about him and quickly diverted her gaze at the breakfast he prepared. She smilingly picked a sliced of bread on the plate and took a bite of it. Yum! And she took another bite. The rush of the sweet jam lingers . She can’t believe to savor such simple breakfast like this. Just bread with a spread of strawberry jam prepared by Kwon Jiyong is one of a kind.

Dara finished one slice of bread when Jiyong came back with a Hair dryer in his hand. She glanced at him and to the hair dryer and then looked back at him. "Where do you get that?" she asked.

"Come." he said ignoring her question. Jiyong pulled her out of the kitchen and bring her to her bed room. Oh no! Not now I’m still hungry! She screamed at him through her head.

"Sit there." he gestured at the edge of the bed. Dara pouted thinking about her unfinished breakfast but she still unwillingly did as what he told. She sat to where he pointed at and watched him undoing the tie of the cord, his face was stoic.

He plugged in the blow dryer and turned it on. The sound of it rings to their ears. Jiyong stood in front of her and he put the towel off in her head first then started drying her hair. He entangled her hair strands using his fingers and that gives Dara a queasy feeling inside her stomach. Is that because of the baby? She thought.

The hunger she felt a while ago was now replaced with tingles in her stomach. She closed her eyes, letting herself be drowned by his simple touch. His fingers brushing through her hair is so gentle, so soothing. Loving it more whenever his fingers are touching her scalp and it’s making her hands clammy.

"Always dry your hair after shower." he suddenly muttered interrupting the fluttering moment that Dara was experiencing right now. She just nodded in response while engulfing the unfamiliar constant tingles inside her, feeling it all up and down her body.

 

Jiyong comb her hair continuously until it dries. She almost let out a loud groan of disappointment when she heard him turned off the Hair dryer. She’s never been thankful to herself for not letting that threatening sound out of . Because as much as she don’t want to finish their hair drying session it’s wrong to ask for more when she knows it’s not even necessary to ask for.

After drying her hair, they went back to the kitchen together.

"Eat now." Jiyong said and slightly pushed the plate near her.

Dara nodded again and smiled placing herself at same chair where she always sits. She then quickly grab a sliced of bread and took a bite impulsively. "It's delicious. Thanks!" she admired but Jiyong ignored her and continue reading the newspaper instead.

“Where did you sleep last night?” She asked while chewing. She tried to start a conversation with him to get rid the approaching awkward silence between them.

“Are you going to ask me that question everyday?” he icily replied.

Dara was taken back with his response. She pressed her lips into a hard line. Though she wanted to hit her head for asking the same question she asked him yesterday but the thought that just a minute ago he was soothingly drying her hair then suddenly in just one snap he's acting like a jerk and it’s so questionable. Dara pouted, upset. “I just want to know. You were at my room a while ago before I even woke up…..” She reasoned out with a grumpy tone voice. “….so it made me wonder if you did slept or you just watched me sleep all night.”

Oh god! No one knows how much Dara wanted to run away after she said that! Or you just watched me sleep all night? Did she really say that? URGH!

Jiyong glanced at her sharply. “Dream up. There's no way I’ll watch you sleep.” He hissed. “I told you I have a unit next to yours. I slept there.” He remarked.

Dara’s face turned red making her look like she’s a talking tomato head now. He’s so obviously in a bad mood today that no one should crash into. If only he has a cardboard sign in his big forehead everytime he has this kind of temper, Dara would never talk and stay near him. She sighed and just kept shut, not wanting to let out a word.

She instead took some toasted bread with a spread of strawberry jam at the plate and has a small bite of it. The sounds of the crunchiness of the bread echoed to her ears. It washed away half of her embarrassment and annoyance towards him. The bread was toasted in the outer part but remained soft in its inner part which made the sweet strawberry jam taste better. She finished two slices of toasted bread in just a minute with him and her talking. But because of her breakfast she can’t even feel the sound of silence between them. She was totally engulfed with the sweetness of the strawberry Jam.

“You know this kind of breakfast everyday will complete my life.” She unknowingly beamed with a wide smile on her face. She already forgot the mood that Jiyong has right now that she started talking. “This is so delicious!” She added.

Her bright voice made Jiyong glanced up to her. Her face was glowing because she’s overly happy by just eating the delicious food in front of her. “I don’t know you can be so awesome like this.” Dara continued. “You can make a simple breakfast taste extraordinary. And it’s amazing.” She took another bite and the jam at the center of the bread. “Can you do this to me everyday?” She asked with a vivid face while putting everything in . “This is so yummy.” She said while was full. raised his eyebrow. “Huh? What did you say?” he sternly uttered.

And his stern voice brought back Dara to her senses. Oh no. Seeing that stoney face of him made her shut again. So now she’s chewing her food in a slow motion. Trying to be not noticed by him but of course she failed.

Jiyong clicked his tongue. “Cook for you everyday?” he said scornfully and then a very annoying smirked appeared in his lips. “Who do you think you are to ask me that? Huh?”

Oh ! The evil is here. WHY?

“Well….I…I-I’m just kidding.” Dara stammered while answering him. She hates this kind of situation. Who wasn’t?

“Kidding?” he looked at her with a seething eyes. He hissed again and sharply said. “Dara the things between us is not a joke. It ruined my life.”

Dara stiffened as she can foresee to where he’s words are going now.

“Do you know what?...I’m losing something now…” He said with a painful expression that no one can explain where it came from. “….I’m losing the chances I have. Do you know that?!” He continued and his voice was uncontrollably getting higher. “No….of course not….. You don’t know…” He shook his head while raking his hair with his fingers. Dara didn’t said anything because she’s not sure what to say anyway. Closing is the best way to do for him right now. Though she’s confused, she chose to just watch him immersed in his own frustration.

No one touch their breakfast after Kwon Jiyong’s surge of emotion. Dara can only play with her fingers on her lap and wait for him to be okay or recover or whatever. Jiyong on the other hand was keeping his hand balled in fist near the glass of orange juice on the table while his head are down. Dara wondered what make him like this. He looks in pain and ready to burst out and cry at any moment. Remembering the day when he was heartbroken was the first time she seen him like this. And that was because of Bom.

Is she?............... Is she the reason why he’s being like this again?

“Dara…” She suddenly heard her name and he said it solemnly. Jiyong finally looked up at her and she can’t be mistaken that his eyes glint with anger but it mysteriously disappeared right away and it was replaced with sadness.

“I went to Bom last night.” He said. His voice was unrelenting calm now totally different a while ago. “She told me that Seunghyun finally got her contacted.” He said reluctantly.

100% right! This is all about Bom again. Sighed.

“Really?” the only word she uttered. Unsure of what kind of reaction she’s going to give him. Is she supposed to be happy?

Jiyong nodded and said. "He sent an email." The way he talks now expressed sadness that made his throat dried as he continues. “And the mail was telling Bom to wait.” He then let out an obvious fake chuckle. “Do you know the worst part?....... Bom let me read it and while reading it I feel like the mail was for me too. Giving warnings and reminders.”

Dara just stared at him, listening.

“He was saying Bom should wait and be a little more patient. Because he’s not going to give her up…..that he’s going to fight for her. No matter what.” Jiyong paused because a sudden pain runs down to his nerves as he voiced it out. His balled fist is getting stronger. Talking about the guy who loves the girl he loves is like venom clasping his heart.

“I’m sorry to hear that.” Dara said but regret it after realizing that those words are inappropriate to say because she knows Jiyong want her back.

A moment of silence engulfed them while Dara was thinking other words to erase the first one she uttered. As much as she wants to help him lessen whatever worst feeling he has right now, it was something that is hard to do. Finding words for him to heal his broken heart needs a lot of effort, because he never listened. Dara already told him to stop his expectation for Bom before but he was too stubborn to help himself to move on. Now Seunghyun is promisingly coming back for his girl, and Jiyong was the one who’s going to grasp the pain alone. And whose fault was that? Kwon Jiyong.

"Seunghyun really changed. He’s now not the same fearful guy I first met before. He knows how to fight now.” Dara said while staring at the half glass of orange juice in front of her.

Jiyong gave her a flaming look. "Don’t compliment that guy in front of my face." He said embittered while clenching his teeth. He swiftly went to the counter and put his empty glass and the plate with still slices of toasted bread on the sink. He didn’t even try to ask if Dara still want to havet it. So she pouted as she still planning to eat all of that after this gloomy conversation but she can’t now. Urgh.

“I’m just saying.” Dara defends at the same time annoyed because the delicious bread on the sink was now wasted.

“I don’t want to hear it.” Jiyong admits with still gritted teeth. “You know I hate that guy.” He then opened the faucet and the water flows coldly. The pressure of it is the only sound you can hear as silence surrounded them again.

Dara watched Jiyong’s back as he cleaned his plate and glass. Boys can be bitter sometimes. She thought.

“Anyways,,,” Jiyong face Dara after washing the plates, his shoulder are still dropped. He then gets a towel and dries his hands. “…Seunghyun is going to have a party on Wednesday.” He said in a low voice.

“Party? What kind of party?” She curiously asked.

“Birthday Party. A Masquerade one.”

“It’s his birthday?”

“Yeah….and you’re invited.”

“Me?” Dara point at herself.

“Yes and I’m unwantedly invited too.” He rolled his eyes.

“How did you know?”

“Through email he sent to Bom.” He replied. “And reading it…I found out that he has a plan.”

“Plan?” Dara narrowed her eyes and she noticed Jiyong clenched his jaw again before answering. “Yeah a stupid plan.”

Dara chuckled. “Seunghyun made a plan? That’s so surprising.”

“I know. He’s a stupid fool.” Jiyong continued to bad mouth Seunghyun.

“Tell me about his plan. Calling him stupid made me want to hear the plan he came up using his head.”

Jiyong deeply sighed first. “He wants Bom to ask me to bring her at the party.” Dara flushed her eyes at him and unable to talk. “I don’t know what kind of brain he has inside his skull. Can you believe that? He’s asking me to bring Bom to him like a package delivery!” Jiyong outburst again. “He is so stupid! Out of all the people he knows better what I feel for Bom and he’s asking me this stupidest favor!”

“Well….” Dara uttered. “I think that’s the only idea he came up with to be with Bom. I’m sure it crosses his mind that your feelings for Bom was still there but the thought that there’s no other way to see her made him to come up with this kind of plan. I have this feeling he had a hard time pushing down all his pride while writing that part in his mail about you.” Dara explained. “Don’t you think he’s so brave enough to ask you that?”

Jiyong’s mouth drops open after hearing what Dara said. How dare her say that in front of his face!

He glared at her with flaming eyes. He was totally disappointed that she’s taking Seunhyun’s side. “I-I mean he's desperate.” Dara stuttered, trying to take back what she said because his eyes scared her to death it looks like an animal in the wild ready to attack at any moment.

“Well, his desperate acts will kill him. And I’m the one who’s going to do that.” He fumingly said with nostrils flaring.

“Killing someone won’t make you have what you want.” Dara reminded him.

Jiyong groaned. “Seriously? Whose side are you?”

“No one. I’m just being honest that you’re being a jerk now is not going to work.”

He gaped at her. “Stupid!” He raises his voice grisly. “That Seunghyun was asking me to bring Bom to him! He knows I love her!” His voice cracked at his last sentence. Dara stiffened at her seat as she watched him battling to himself not to break down. “Bringing Bom to that party means giving her up for him…………helping them means letting her go….and….and I don’t think I can do that.” He then punched the fridge beside him where he was standing, letting out the anger nesting inside his chest. He then walked out from the kitchen and left Dara there alone. Dara stared in awe at the fridge where Jiyong punched it, she was so stunned by his anger. He left a little metal crack on it.

_____________

Dara decided to read the book that Doctor Gummy gave to her after Jiyong left. She’s not sure if he went to his condo unit that he said adjacent to hers or he went somewhere far away from there. She was honestly worried about him right now but the fact that she can’t do anything for him is what making her to decide to just wait until he came back when he was at least okay or ready to face someone.

Reading the book about babies and unborn child was giving her a stinging sensation inside her stomach and she found out that the feeling was totally different from the tingles she felt when Jiyong blow dries her hair. Hmmm. Anyways, She learned a lot about what pregnant woman should do to take care the little child breathing inside her. The book was becoming interesting as the time goes by reading it while eating fruits until she unintentionally spends the whole afternoon gaining information from the book and in some weird reasons it made her feel excited about the baby. Gosh!

When she felt thirsty and hungry for food other than fruits she went to the kitchen to drink water and have something to eat for dinner. Kwon Jiyong was still not around. She looked at her phone hesitating if she was going to call him or just wait until he came back. Imagining what he’s going through right now was bothering her. What if he kills himself? Jumping in the cliff or pulling a trigger in his head or stabbing himself with sharp knife or letting himself beaten by the gangs at the dark corner of the city. Oh god! Please suicide is not the answer to escape the pain! Dara shook her head, but in no time she started dialing Jiyong’s number. The image inside her head is not helping her worried self at all. His phone started to ring but no one’s answering. She tried again but this time the phone was obviously turned off. Dara was mortified. He turned off his freaking phone while she was calling him. Darn! She stared at her phone with mouth open. That ‘turning of his phone while calling him’ moment was unexpectedly confounded her. “How dare him!” Dara stomped her feet in annoyance. “He’s a rude jerk!” She spit out. She then opened the fridge and about to get a food to eat but everything inside it are raw or needed to be cook. ! I’m doomed.

Dara groaned in frustration. Jiyong ignoring her calls was now set aside by her problem about cooking food for herself for dinner. She can’t cook and that was the only thing she can’t overcome in doing. Cooking is her weakness. So there’s no other way but buy food outside. So she decided to go out and buy a cooked or any ready to eat food than to burn the whole kitchen tonight. Always remember to choose the safest option when your life is in danger. And for Dara staying away from the kitchen is the best option!

She stalked to her bed room to get her robe for the cold protection outside. She went down with her purse with her. She was thinking to go straight at the dining area of the condominium building when her eyes caught the convenience store near it. She smiled as the thought of eating her favorite ramen crosses her mind. She was craving for it and longing for it. So she strides to the convenience store instead of the dining area. Oh she’s so doomed when Jiyong found out about her eating ramen escape. She immediately went to the cashier to pay after placing three cups of ramen and two bottles of milk tea in the basket. She was happily marched towards the empty elevator though she can now imagine Jiyong’s flaring nostrils if ever he found out about her dinner tonight. But the thing is…. he’s not there so she can do anything she wants. Dara quickly pressed 30th floor button for she was so excited about her rebellious dinner for tonight and when the elevator door was about to close a hand stop it from the outside. Dara stiffened as she recognized who joined her inside the elevator. It’s the pedo guy with the clingy high school girl the other day.

Dara immediately step closer at the corner creating a good far distance between them inside the elevator. The pedo pressed 29th floor first before glancing at Dara. “Hi.” He said. Dara looked away and wrapped her arms around her securing the robe she's wearing to cover herself. The pedo smirked as he noticed how nervous she was.

"I live down to your unit." he said as the elevator started to move up but Dara ignored him. "My name is Johnny by the way and your name?” He extended his hand near her for a shake. Dara glanced at him but after she gave him a snob flicked of eyelashes. The pedo chuckled and inserted his hand back to his pants pocket, he’s so not affected by Dara’s snob attempts. “Don’t you mind if you join me for a dinner tonight? I pretty much sure you’re alone in your unit now" he said.

Dara swiftly looked at him in horror. How did he know that?

“Curious why I know you’re alone?” he asked grinning. “His car was not in the parking lot. I park my car two blocks away from where he always parks his car too. That’s why I know.” He continued. Dara gaped at him and she knows he was talking about Jiyong. “So are you going with me?” he asked again, still trying his luck.

“No. Of course not.” Dara straightforwardly answered.

He raised his eyebrow. “Why?”

Dara frowned at him.

“Why you don’t want to have dinner with me? It’s better to eat with someone than alone.” The pedo encourage.

“I have a boyfriend.” Dara lied with no hesitation. Maybe it will help to push him away.

The pedo chuckled. Dara glared at him asking what so funny about saying she has a boyfriend. Is it that so unbelievable? How dare him!

“Who? That guy with a deadpan face?” he continued to chuckle. “He doesn’t look like your boyfriend though. More look like just a statue beside you.”

Dara rolled her eyes at him and said “Yes he is my boyfriend so if you don’t want to be beaten up stay away from me.”

“I’m not scared at him.” He muttered in a low and serious voice. Dara felt her hair stood up all over her body. “Come on! Join me for dinner.” Dara gasped as the pedo stepped beside her and reached for her forearm to hold it. SHOCKS! She quickly hit his hand out of her and glared at him.

“Woah.” He uttered, also surprise by her defense. “You’re quite dangerous. I like it.” He said while smirking at her. His eyes are maniacally scanning Dara from head to toe. “You still look beautiful even you’re fully covered with those thick clothes.” He breaths out with lust in his mouth. !

Dara pressed her back at the corner of the elevator readying herself to attack him at any moment. She was now planning to kick his center with no hesitation once he touched her again. Her eyes now were full of warning and determination to save her own self. She’s starting to swear that with one wrong move this pedo will be kneeling at the floor in pain.

“You’re planning something when I touch you again. Right?” Dara’s mouth drops open. He knows what I’m going to do? “Maybe kicking my is one of your plan? I can see that through your eyes.” He said while grinning and then he placed his palm at the wall of the elevator near her face. Dara gasped. She’s getting paler and paler as the time slowly goes by. Why the elevator was so in slow motion right now? Darn!

The pedo started to lean towards her putting another hand at the other side of her head, trapping her. Dara can’t move her body totally stiffened at her place. She can’t believe that she's going to be paralyzed at this kind of emergency situation. What happened to her plan of kicking his groin and the determination to make him kneel in pain a while ago? Holy cow!

"I-I will call a police!!" Dara shouted.

The pedo just smirked taking another step closer to her. Dara clenched her teeth, hating for being so coward right now.

"Jiyong will kill you if you touch me!" she tried to scare him again. She can’t think of anything to say other than that now. Hoping that her lie will scare him.

"Really? But I don’t think I should be afraid of him." His eyes are digging onto her, and it frightened her.

"He can do that!!” Dara’s eyes firmly closed as the pedo touched her face with the back of his hand.

"Oh baby I’m sorry to say this but I don’t think he can protect you now." He confidently said and started leaning forward to kiss her but a loud ring from a cellphone shrouded the elevator the same time as it dinged in 15th floor. Dara gasped for air when the elevator opened and a hotel maid entered carrying blankets with her. The pedo shook his head in annoyance for his desire to do something for pleasure was cutted off. In addition his phone keeps ringing in his pocket and with an irked face he answered it with anger.

Dara struggled, grabbing the moment when he diverted his attention to his phone to walk away from him. She then placed herself at the other side of the maid who was suspiciously eyeing them. But Dara just ignored it and hide at the maid side to avoid the pedo’s view. As the pedo talked to the other line the elevator already stops at the 29th floor where he lives. Thanks god! He exited the elevator like there’s nothing happened, like Dara was not even there, like he didn’t try to harass her. And it’s because he was too focus on the person his talking to his phone with disgruntlement.

WHAT THE ACTUAL MANIAC PEDO! GO DIE!

Dara almost faint and become shaky! She was so thankful that nothing worst happened to her. Though that experience was already so ungracious, it was still beyond the obscenest thing that might happen to her if the hotel maid didn’t join them inside the elevator.

When she reached the 30th floor she said thank you to the maid more than ten times. The maid was puzzled, thinking why Dara keep saying thank you to her with no reason at all.

Letting out a deep deep deep sighed, Dara immediately sat at the edge of her bed. Her knees were uncontrollably shaking as she recalled what just happened to her at the elevator where she was almost ually harassed in there.

“Are you okay?” a tight and worried tone entered her ears. She looked up and met his eyes. Tears suddenly threatened to spill out from her eyes but she tried to stop it. Not wanting to break down in front of him. “What happened?” Jiyong asked again.

Dara shook her head. She doesn’t know if she’s going to tell him or just slip it out. “Hey. Tell me what’s wrong.” He walked towards and kneeled down in front of her. He searched Dara’s frightened expression and even though she's trying to hide it, he can see the fear when her eyes flickered.

He reached out and caressed her face and he felt that she was trembling. He narrowed his eyes at her. “Dara what happened? Tell me.” He muttered worriedly.

“I was in the elevator and---and---“ Dara broke down and cried covering her face with her palms. Jiyong furrowed while looking down at her crying. He doesn’t have any idea why she looks scared and he was worried about it. “Dara…please tell me. What happened?” He cupped her face making her face him again. He wiped her tears with his thumb and look at her with pleading eyes. He wants to know what happened. He needs to know. “Tell me.”

Dara firmly closed her eyes. “Remember the pedo in the elevator the other day? With the high school girl clinging to him?” She murmured asking Jiyong if he recall that day. “Yes.” He answered and his eyes narrowed once again as he wait for her to say more. Dara opened her eyes and looked down to her lap. “He forcefully kissed me at the elevator a while ago.” She said almost whispered but it didn’t escape Kwon Jiyong’s ears and that made his blood raged throughout his nerves in no time. “.” he blurted out low.

“Thankfully someone entered the elevator at the 15th floor.” She continued. “That’s the time I had the chance to walk away from him.” Jiyong can only stare at her while she talked. His eyebrows are pulled down together and his lips are becoming thinner. “I was so scared thinking I was almost in there.”

Jiyong immediately stood up from kneeling after hearing that word, .  His breathing suddenly changed. Dara glanced up at him in surprise. She saw his hand balled into fist. “Jiyong..” She murmured.

“Eat your dinner and go to sleep after. I’m leaving.” He said while looking down at her. His voice was in control.

“W-Where are you going?” she asked and sniffed. Her tears are still flowing down to her cheeks.

“Somewhere.” He shortly replied. “…and stop crying already. I’ll take care of everything. Okay? Don’t worry.”

Dara dubiously looked at him. “What are you planning to do?”

“Nothing.” He answered shortly once again.

He grabbed his jacket and put it on. He was about to leave when his feet brought him back towards Dara who was still sitting at the edge of the bed wiping her tears while watching him move. He walked towards her and stood in front of her. Dara glanced up at him in perplexed. He looked down at her with his usual unreadable eyes. And with no hint at all, he suddenly placed his right hand to her left damp cheek. Dara blinked at him in daze. He then leaned down and kissed her forehead. “Sleep early. Tomorrow’s Monday.” He whispered and left.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAS!!! WOOOOPOW!! KWON JIYONG BABY!!