CHAPTER 19 : FLAMING EYES

Your Love Hits The Bullseye

 

"What the are you doing?" Jiyong’s eyes were like flames on fire. And his mind is running in different directions after seeing Donghae with no shirt on while inside Sandara Park’s condo unit. Jiyong stormed off inside even though he's afraid of what he's going to see. He walked past Donghae, hitting his shoulder hardly causing the guy to step back.

Jiyong strode straight at Dara's room and his shoulders are heaving up and down. His eyes first laid at the male polo shirt placed on the couch beside the bed. The . His lips automatically thinned when images of the guy and her inside that room played in his head. His teeth clenched inadvertently with that thought. He also noticed Donghae and Dara’s masks placed on the table together.

And as he stops beside her bed, the fire inside him skyrocketed when his eyes found her in the bed, eyelids closed against the dim light. He stared at her nervously, frightened about the possibility that there’s something happened. He scanned every detail with his eyes and relief run through him finding out that she was sleeping and all the muscles in her face and body were totally at peace. Her white blanket was covering her up to her shoulders, and she’s wearing her terno blue pajamas. He shut his eyes as he let out a shuddering sigh….great relief in him. Seeing Dara sleeping with clothes totally unraveled him.

Jiyong then felt someone joined them inside the room and it’s Donghae who naturally picked up his polo shirt on the couch. Jiyong looked at him sharply but Donghae ignored his keen stare and just wore his polo shirt on.

While buttoning his shirt Donghae talked. "After she ate, she took her sleep already.…"

Jiyong didn’t stir but he keeps giving the other guy a glare.

"….nothing happened if that's what you want to hear." Donghae continued. Though it wasn’t necessary for him to say that, he doesn’t even know why he did.

“Then why are you half ?” Jiyong asked in a lower tone voice.

"I’m just used to it…at home” Donghae replied nonchalantly.

“Oh please not in here!” Jiyong growled and Donghae obviously jerk in. “This is not your home. You’re a guy and inside the girl’s room and you dare to be half . That’s so genius of you Mr. Lee.” He said crossly.

Donghae closed his mouth while giving Jiyong a suspicious look and then he smirked. “Tell me what it is to you?" he asked. "As far as I know you don’t like her at all but why are you so fume about me being in here….with her?” Donghae skeptically said.

Jiyong pursed his lips and glanced at sleeping Dara. That question hit him too. Why he was even acting like this now?

“I’m just protecting her.” He unthinkingly blurted out.

“Protecting her? From me?” Donghae sounds mocking and it cause Jiyong’s eyebrows curved towards him. “I don’t think you’re in the right position because I am the one who supposed to be saying that. You don’t know how much I wanted to protect her from you Mr. Kwon but she chooses to be alone and seek help with a bastard like you.”

Jiyong clenched his jaw and just stared at Donghae wordlessly, there’s a part of him that he wants to throw away the guy outside the unit but his other part wanted to hear more of his words which involves Sandara Park.

“I hate that she’s thinking that she might be a burden to me that’s why she choose to run to you instead of me.” Donghae continued. “I really hate that. She’s all I ever wanted and you’re treating her like nothing. You got her pregnant but you don’t care at all.”

“Who said I don’t care at all?” Jiyong's eyebrows mashed, his voice was stern.

“You’re obviously head over heels with your ex-girlfriend.” Donghae muttered and Jiyong got tensed. “That girl name Park Bom?” Hearing her name brought back the fact that Bom was now away and with Seunghyun and left him. “That’s the reason why I don’t trust you.” Donghae continued and shifted his brown pigmented eyes at Dara, who was peacefully sleeping at her bed and don’t have any idea about the two guys having a deep conversation right now inside her room. “Even though she already said that you’re already giving support for the baby she’s conceiving it’s hard for me to believe that that support she’s talking about was meant that you care. Because I know….I know how it feels.”

Jiyong squint his eyes to him. “What the hell are you talking about?”

“I’m just like you Kwon…” Donghae uttered and turned his head and looked at Jiyong. “I’m in love with Sandara Park the same thing how much you love Park Bom….”

Jiyong didn’t have any reaction at all. He just stands there and listened to Donghae but he looks confused.

“…..And I know enough how hard it is to let go of the one you really love. That….even though you want to try to forget everything about her and stay away…. there’s always a gravity that keeps pulling you back.”

Jiyong can’t say anything at all. He was speechless. He’s confused about what Donghae wants him to realize. It is about him being so crazy in love with Bom or it is about him being so jerk or bastard towards Dara. Or damn both or whatever!

“I’m afraid of the future that Dara might be dealing.” Donghae continued, his head hung low. “I can already feel it and I don’t want her to get hurt in the end.”

Jiyong then noticed that Donghae sounds like he was now having a hard time to say whatever in his mind he just not saying it straight so it caught his attention even more. “What do you mean?” Jiyong finally asked.

Donghae shook his head. “That’s for you to find out. I don’t like to tell you anything that your eyes can’t even see. It’s your job to figure things out.” He said wounded. Jiyong was like having a slacked jaw. He can’t utter a single word for he doesn’t know what was Donghae was trying to say.

“Anyways I need to go. Need to get up early and work for tomorrow.” He then picked his mask from the table.

Jiyong narrowed his eyes at him totally lost on the sudden change of topic. He looks so stupid right now and he hates it.

“By the way I hate to say this but…. As much as I wanted to snatch your position right now and take your responsibility she doesn’t’ let me do that. So please….” He sounds pleading. “….give a little care for her. She needs it.” Donghae said in a low voice and he looks pained.

****

Dara opened her eyes and the white ceiling welcomed her. She turned her head at the window and the sunlight make through to it beaming directly to her. The curtain was already knotted in the middle that made the sun peeked up to her. Might be Donghae who knotted it. She thought. Thinking about Donghae she glanced up to her clock and it says 7:30 in the morning. She immediately sat up to her bed and looked around but it was empty. Maybe he left already.

She then realized it was Thursday. She should be working right now but Jiyong stopped her. He said she doesn’t need to work now and just take a big rest. But what the hell she’s going to do the whole day? Rest? Oh god! That’s not going to happen! Dara thinks she needs activity in order for her not to stress herself. Resting and being alone all day is not a big help for her to feel better. It will just make her think so much that will stress her out more.

Dara got up from her bed and stride to the bathroom and took her shower. She wore her most presentable office attire………..Uhm no. Scratch that. The only office attire that can only fit to her right now. Her belly was starting to bloat and it looks like that the tons of foods she ate were just stuck up on her stomach. Luckily her cardigans can still hide it. Oh my! Her belly will be five month old in two weeks and it’s going to swell in supreme for sure.

She took her unbranded shoulder bag and swept outside her condo. She locked the door and glanced at Jiyong’s condo unit door adjacent to hers. For sure he was still inside….maybe sleeping? He’s always come to office late so Dara was certain that he was still there. She was thinking of knocking to his door. Maybe talk to him about her wanting to work again and ask some money for her to buy new clothes because her first salary will be still next week and she needed it now.

Dara sighed as she stops in front of his door and stared at it. Battling to herself to knock or not to knock. She shook her head and decided to just go. She just felt that Jiyong was just going to stop her going to work but when she was about to step away the door opened and their eyes met. Dara startled and stumbled on her feet. Again. In front of him. What the heck! Startling Dara is lack of symmetry!

“ Dara!” Jiyong quickly grabbed her arm and caught her up. “What the hell! You’re so clumsy!!” he fumed.

Dara bit her lip, embarrassed. “Good morning Mr. Kwon.” She greeted shyly and forced a smile as she regained her balance.

Jiyong looked at her from head to toe, gaping. “And what the heck are you wearing? Is that office attire?” he roared. Obviously this morning is not so good for Kwon Jiyong. After last night and until now, bad mood is heating him up.

“I want to work.” Dara replied.

“I said you don’t have to. You don’t need to.”

“I need it. I need to work Jiyong.” Dara insisted.

“No. You need rest.” He said calmly but his voice was tight.

Dara groaned. “What do you want me to do?”

“Rest.” Jiyong abruptly replied. His face is in his usual stoic expression.

“Rest? There? Inside that room?” her voice was frustrated.

“Yes. There.” Jiyong gestured at her condo unit door.

“No I can’t!” she exclaimed. “I can’t stay all day alone and doing nothing! It will stress me out. Staying at home and alone is not good. I will die!”

Jiyong tilted his head, slightly amused.

“I can’t stay at home.” Dara’s voice suddenly volume down. “If you think staying at home will give me more time to rest…… well…..you’re wrong. I can’t rest when bad memories always visiting me when I’m alone.”

Dara waited for reply but his eyes promptly caught hers. And he was staring. Dara doesn’t know if he was doing that the entire time she was blabbering. And because of that she suddenly felt conscious. But, all though those almonds like eyes were saying nothing, there’s something in there affects her and she was uncomfortable about it.

 “Okay.” Jiyong finally said.

Dara then felt relieved. And a small smile appeared on her face. She was just glad that he agreed.

And then Jiyong started walking and when Dara was about to follow Jiyong turned around and said “Wait for Seungri he will come and drive for you.”

Dara stiffened. Because she expects more than that.

Like going at the office together? Dara blushed at the thought, glad that Jiyong didn’t notice it because he phoned Seungri.

“Wait for him. He’s going to be here in 10 minutes.” Jiyong impassively said. “I have to go now.”

“Oh-okay” Dara can only say and after that Jiyong walked away leaving her. She pouted and felt……disappointed?

She returned inside her unit and wait until Seungri came beaming at her. “Hello Ms. Sandara Park-shi.” He waved his hand like a child and Dara chuckled. Seungri can naturally make everyone smile even if you’re just looking at his glowing and bright face. He’s funny.

"Oh wow. You're getting fat. I think." Seungri commented while looking at her from head to toe.

"Umph. Really?" Dara gasped, afraid about Seungri might notice something more than that.

He nodded and chuckled in response. Dara then alarmed about it. She held her cardigan and wrapped it tightly around her belly, securing it.

They used the elevator and only the two of them inside. “So how’s last night Ms. Dara?” he asked, out of curiosity as he didn’t get a chance to drive her home.

“Tiring.” Dara shortly but honestly replied. Seungri pressed the ground button.

“I can see that…because you look like a panda now.”

“What? Really?” Dara looked at the elevator’s wall to check on her face.

“Nah..I’m just kidding. You actually look better now than before. Keep it up.” He thumbs up at her and smile widely. Dara scrunched her nose and pouted.

The elevator dinged at the next floor and it opened. Dara’s eyes grew wide when she saw the pedo guy in front of her standing outside of the elevator. The color of her face drained at the moment she saw the guy who harassed her inside of that elevator where she was now. Her knees trembled at the memory and she already wants to run. But it confused her when she noticed the pedo’s expression mirror’s hers. He looks scared too. His eyes widened like he was really surprise seeing Dara.

“Are you not coming in? This elevator will go down.” Seungri said talking to the pedo.

But he just shook his head, looks frightened and scampered away. Dara was shocked and confused at the same time. She didn’t know what just happened. Because why the pedo also looks scared seeing her?

Seungri scratched his head in bewildered after the pedo runaway. “What is that dude’s problem?” He then pressed the button to close the elevator door again.

Dara shrugged as she also doesn’t know the real reason either. But she has the feeling that Mr. Kwon might have something to do with it.

Dara arrived at the KBCC building at 8am and straightly went to her desk at the 3rd floor as HR officer assistant. Her original position before she was assigned as Mr. Kwon’s secretary last week.

And raising eyebrows welcomed her. The staffs can’t take their eyes off of her as their curiosity fueled up again. Fire isn’t going to go down in this place. Urgh.

"Excuse me. Ms. Sandara Park?” Lea the HR head came to her. “Why are you here?" she asked in a very offending way.

"I’m here to work." but Dara coolly replied.

Lea raised her eyebrows. Maybe raising eyebrows is a habit here. Dara laughed inside. They are totally looking dumbfounded. "But we are informed about you resigning last Monday."

"Well…I’m here now." Dara replied with disinterest.

"How come?" Lea curiously asked but Dara just answered her with her sweetest fake smile that boiled Lea’s blood in annoyance.

On Lunch break

Dara went to the cafeteria and she wanted to slam her head with the food tray because she left her wallet and Jiyong's atm inside the purse she used last night at the ball. Now! What she’s going to do if she doesn’t have money to pay for her food and the worst thing was she’s already starving. Well what can she do? Burrowing money in here is extremely inappropriate and embarrassing for her. Plus, the fact that she doesn’t have real friends in there is enough misery for her.

She brought her phone out, thinking of texting Mr. Kwon but she was worried that he’s going to spit fire about her carelessly forgetting her wallet. But starving has a big chance to be her cause of death if she won’t do it. So she summoned all her courage and type on her phone screen.

Dara: I forgot my wallet.

She sent it to him and waited. But after a minute no reply came. She crunched her face in disappointment because of the possibility that he doesn’t even care about it. She sighed. What is she going to do now? She’s hungry already and she needs to feed the baby inside her. An idea then popped to her mind.

Go and see him in his office! Her mind screamed.

She took a deep breath first before walking out of the cafeteria to go at Mr. Kwon’s office. But when was about to leave.

“Sandara Park!”

Someone called her name. The voice was so cheerful so she turned her head towards it. And the guy was now in front of him. “Hi. I’m looking for you since Monday.” Chanyeol said while smiling widely at her. "Oh~~~you gained weight?" he noticed.

“Ahh..yeah…I’m on leave for three days.” Dara reasoned out and once again worried about the guy’s last comment.

“I’m already working here as Structural engineer.” Chanyeol quickly revealed his great news.

“Oh. Wow. Congratulations.” Dara smiled back at the young guy.

“Thanks and because of that I was thinking of asking you out.” Dara was suddenly taken back at the boy. He’s so young but straight forward.

“Well…I’d like too but….” Dara was struggling. Whether to say yes because she already starving or to say no because accepting this young guy’s offer of going out will mean something.

“Oh come on Dara!”

“Okay.” She finally answered.

“Ok! Let’s go.” Chanyeol grab her hand and pulled her along with him. “So where do you want to eat?” He asked while they’re having their way out of KBCC building.

“Hmmm you decide.” She replied and Chanyeol smiled at her. “Okay. Come with me.” Now he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and brings her with him outside.

They went to a restaurant named Paolo De Maria. Dara looked at Chanyeol in wonder. This guy doesn’t look like he’ll bring a girl in a sophisticated and elegant place like this. More on light, beaming or noisy place like with R&B band’s music on the background suits his personality. Like theme parks ~XD

“They serve delicious and real Italian dishes here.” Chanyeol smiled informing her but not as wide as his usual smile. That’s weird. Dara thought while the crew of the restaurant guided them to an empty table for two. The people inside the restaurant were so few. Very quiet and peaceful. She doesn’t know there's a place like this near their building. And very fortunately it is a safe place where no one staring and digging their eyes on her. So she feels comfortable now. Seems it’s not a bad idea to come with Park Chanyeol.

Dara sat to at the right side chair while Chanyeol was in the opposite side. The waiter gave them the menu. Dara scanned each pages and wow! Her eyes are already full on their deliciously looking dishes on the menu book. She mouth watered, her insides were likely wanted to eat everything on the menu list.

“Radicchio and Pumpkin Risotto please.” Chanyeol ordered formally and Dara blinked at him. Even his talking changed.

“What happened to you?” Dara narrowed her eyes on him. Totally surprise on the sudden flipped of Chanyeol’s personality.

“What about you? What do you want to eat?” Chanyeol asked, looks he didn’t heard Dara’s question or he just ignored it.

“I like this one.” Dara pointed at her chosen meal and the waiter checked on it.

“How about drinks Ma’am, Sir?”

Chanyeol looked at Dara asking her.

But she just replied “It’s up to you.”

“Okay. Just give us the best drink you have here.” He said and the waiter nodded in response as he wrote orders in his pad.

“You have one order of Radicchio and Pumpkin Risotto and one order of Linguine with Cauliflower and Prosciutto.” The waiter repeated their orders to confirm.

“Yes.” Chanyeol muttered still in his calming tone of voice. When the waiter walked away Chanyeol noticed Dara’s suspicious glare. “What?” he asked.

“What happened to you?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well as far as I know you’re so cheerful and all but now suddenly you’re acting so formal. And I am so cringing looking at you now.”

“Oh~really.” Chanyeol chuckled. “It’s because I’m having a date with you.”

“Huh?” Dara’s eyes widen. “Date?”

“Yes? I asked you out and you said yes a while ago.” He made her remembered.

Dara could only blink at him. This young guy has obviously has a thing on her and she thinks it’s really really bad idea.

“Anyways, I can be the cheerful Chanyeol anytime you want.” He grins as his hand reaches Dara that is placed on top of the table. Dara gasped in surprise, so she immediately pulled her hand out from him. Chanyeol face expression changes. Looks upset.

“I’m sorry. I think….uhm..” she mumbled.

“No. I’m sorry.” He apologetically said. “Did I surprise you?” Now he sounds mature. This guy is weird.

Dara just nodded to response.

“I didn’t mean to rush you or something..” He said. “But….I want you to know that I like you.” The young boy confessed. Dara’s mouth hung open. He’s so honestly frank. “From the first day I met you like a love at first sight.” He gazed at Dara lovingly.

“Oh. Wow.” She muttered in dazed. “That’s flattering.” She added.

“Yeah.” He said and he was blushing. Dara felt her stomach churned up. This freshly graduate young boy likes her and she doesn’t know what to say about it. Their orders then came and it was served. “So I’m hoping to have more dates with you in the future?” He continued.

Dara looked up to him and he was waiting for her answer. But she was so distracted by her crumbling stomach and the smell of the food in front of her right now and it’s not helping the conversation because it is reaching her limit of control not to feast those foods in front of her. She gave him a wry smile. “We can eat together in the future but we can’t call it date.” She honestly uttered.

And it can be clearly seen the shocked of rejection on Chanyeol’s face.

“I’m sorry.” Dara add up. “Because you know you’re so young and I can’t imagine myself having a relationship with a guy as young as you are. I’m really sorry.”

“Age doesn’t matter." He said while still looking at her.

Dara shook her head. “I’m sorry…i just don’t feel it… You know….but of course I can be your friend.” She tried her best to save the moment from turning to gray atmosphere.

Chanyeol sighed. Then he straightened his back and regained his posture. “It’s okay at least you’re being honest.” He said and Dara hung her head low. Being honest is hard sometimes especially when it will hurt someone. But she’s been doing this all her life, rejecting guys all over again. During her high school days up to college, then Donghae who survives the longest. It is not a habit to reject those who have feelings for her, it just that she doesn’t feel the love yet.

“Anyways….” Chanyeol suddenly beamed and it surprised Dara. Wow! How can he manage to do that? Shifting moods. Donghae can’t even do that that instantly. “That’s life. I just need to accept it and at least, I feel lucky enough that you recommend yourself as a friend to me.” he smiled at end of his words and Dara returned his smile too.

“Can I eat now?” She quickly asked. And the people in the world don’t have any idea how much she like to dive in to her food already. Chanyeol chuckled at her keenness. “Yes. You can eat now.”

She then started to mixing her linguine and she mouth watered at the sauce as it spread all over the plate covering the linguine’s. Oh my! So delicious! She ate and nothing left. Though she felt full already she unashamedly takes out deserts for later. Ha Ha Ha.

“Thank you. I so love the food in here.” Dara delightedly said.

“Does that mean…you’re coming with me here again?” Chanyeol wish for his luck asking that at her. Seizing the opportunity one again.

Dara smiled and nodded. “Having a lunch with a friend is not a bad idea at all.”

Chanyeol pouted “Yeah as a friend it is.” and they both laughed together. He then wrapped his arm around Dara’s shoulder and walked her way out the restaurant’s door. Suddenly, Dara felt someone’s looking at her. It’s like a sharp knife digging her soul out and when she turned her head to the right side of the restaurant, there he was, Kwon Jiyong, has his eyes staring at her. Chanyeol keeps babbling something but stop when she noticed Dara halted and froze, seems not listening and out of focus.

Chanyeol then glanced at to where Dara was staring and he was surprised.

“Holy cow. It’s our bosses.” He whispered, stunned. Kwon Jiyong was out with the four heads of different departments and they just ate at the same place where Dara and Chanyeol had their lunch. Chanyeol then unwrapped his arm to Dara and fixed his posture when the bosses came near them.

Chanyeol immediately and respectfully bowed at them. “Dara what are you doing?” he reached at Dara's head and forced her to bow down.

"You're Park Chanyeol right?" the guy on the right side of Mr. Kwon recognized. He has chubby cheeks with beard.

"Yes Mr. Cheng." Chanyeol replied politely. He’s the one who interviewed him for the position.

“And who’s this beautiful lady with you?” Mr. Cheng and the others turned their head to Dara.

“This is Sandara Park, she’s also working at KBCC.” Chanyeol introduced as he placed his hand at Dara’s back in a gentleman way.

“Oh really nice to meet you Ms. Park.”

“Same Mr. Cheng.”

“Is she your girlfriend?”

Chanyeol smiled, really liking the idea but he shook his head. “No she’s not….but I hope so.” He glanced at Dara and winked at her but the girl gave him a sharp look by saying that.

"Ohh Goodluck to you then.” They all chuckled except to Mr. Kwon. “But well I’m glad you're here now. I want you to introduce to our VP." Mr. Cheng fatherly smiled and glanced at Jiyong. "Mr. Kwon this is Park Chanyeol. He's the top notcher of this year's board for engineers."

Dara swiftly glanced at Chanyeol giving him a why-didn’t-you-tell-me look. The guy is freaking smart for topping a board exam. But Chanyeol shrugged at Dara and lend his hand for a shake in front of Mr. Kwon politely.

Jiyong accepts it and he firmly held Chanyeol's hand but manneredly shake it. The other guy felt it and confuses him. Jiyong then swiftly glanced at Dara and she automatically looked away by looking down.

"He also studied at your former university." Mr. Cheng told Kwon Jiyong.

Jiyong nodded with disinterest still eyes on Dara. "I assure you that he's going to be our company's asset." Mr. Cheng continued proudly telling about Chanyeol who was now getting uncomfortable. He was not just fond that he's the main topic at the moment.

"Ms. Sandara Park." Jiyong suddenly cutted Mr. Cheng’s proud introduction and Dara’s breathe hitches. His gazed never leaving hers. "Come to my office after thirty minutes." he said surprising Dara. All eyes are darted to her, like they are waiting for her to answer but she just nodded in response, unable to find her voice from .

"Let's go." Jiyong then said and left, leaving Chanyeol and Dara in perplexed.

"Wow. He is so intimidating." Chanyeol commented and turned his head to Dara and asked her out of his curiosity. "What do you think the reason he wants you to come at his office?"

Dara shook her head. "I don’t know. Maybe he wants to talk about something."

"What is that something?" he desirably asked.

Dara furrowed her eyes at him. He sounds like Lea and her battalion of gossiper at the office.

"Are you two really that close?" he added another question, now guiding her out of the restaurant's door.

"No." she abruptly answered. "Does it how looks like it to you? We’re close?"

"Not really…. but it feels weird."

"Weird?"

"I don’t know. I think it’s about the way he looks at you. It’s odd I think."

Dara giggled. "Well I can say that…those eyes are truly odd."

“Yeah…It’s like…. seeking…connection….or something.” Chanyeol hardly described it.

“Connection?” Dara furrowed. “I don’t get it. I can’t even read what’s on his mind. So I don’t think his seeking connection.” She opposed.

“That’s why I called it odd. That’s the strange part, it’s like he’s having an eye contact with you but not really. Do you get what I mean?” Chanyeol looked at her in extreme confusion.

Dara nodded and rolled her eyes. “Yeah so much.”

***

At exact thirty minutes, Dara had her way up to the fifth floor and greeted Jessica who returned a sweet smile at her.

"May I come in?" she asked Jessica, gesturing at Jiyong's office door.

"Yes Ms. Park he's actually waiting." Jessica informed her.

Dara nodded at her mouthed “Thanks.”

She then turned the knob and pulled the door, letting herself to come in. She found him working on his desk, busily.

"Hi Mr. Kwon." she greeted. He glanced up at her for a second and his eyes immediately went back to the monitor. Dara pouted and make his way near his table. She sat at the chair in front of him without waiting for his offer.

He was busily working on his table while Dara was just sitting there in front of him. She then unconsciously stared at his face, watching him. His thick light eyebrows are knitted together as he was working in front of his monitor….maybe his answering emails or doing some reports. Loose strands of hair perfectly framed his oval shaped head. Dara's eyes then shifted to his fine nose then down to his thin juicy lips. WHAT? JUICY?

Dara gaped at herself.

But really, his jaw was firm and strong, that made her realized that she likely likes his side profile the most now.

Jiyong’s eyes suddenly flickered…. at her…. and as usual it startled her that she nearly fell off her chair. Dara hung her head low and watch her fidgeting fingers, felt embarrassed about her getting caught while staring at him.

"So who’s that top-notch guy?" he nonchalantly asked. Dara nervily glanced up at him with furrowed eyebrows and said "Park Chanyeol. Did you not remember his name?”

"He's so touchy." He remarked on and his eyes became sharp for some reason.

“Touchy?” Dara tilted her head at him in perplexed.

Jiyong rolled his eyes and signed a paper from his desk. "How about last night?" he asked while flipping the papers to the next page and signed it.

"Last night?" Dara repeated.

Jiyong firmly shut his eyes and when he opened it he looked straight at her, pissed off. “Are you really going to repeat everything I say?” He said in annoyance.

Dara’s mouth hanged open, confused about his mood swings.

"I’m talking about you and Donghae."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Dara stared back at him in bewildered.

He clicked his tongue and he knows his reaching his limit of patience already. "That guy opened my unit's door in half while you sleeping in bed." He sternly said.

Dara now closed and blinked at him multiple times. "Well, don’t know about that…but nothing happened" she assured.

"You don’t know or you don’t remember?" he countered part.

“What?” Dara looked at him in completely baffled stare. "What is this conversation about?" she asked, puzzled.

"It’s about you and that half guy inside MY UNIT." he emphasized the last two words.

"I don’t understand you." Dara blurted out. “I already said nothing happened.”

Jiyong stood up to his chair and strides around Dara’s chair and grab her arm to make her stand up. Dara was surprised on his sudden forceful action. She was now standing in front of him and his grasping her arm firmly but not painful.

“You said you want to understand me?” he said huskily enraged voice. Dara unconsciously nodded for his hawk like stare was prisoning her. “You should know that I don’t want to share what I have.” Jiyong eyes were flaming directly into her eyes and it is somehow looks like a sign of aggression for her. “I’m selfish Dara. I’m selfish”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please tell me everything you feel about this ^_^

I'm actually inspired by my readers comments.

And thank you for patiently waiting and staying with me because of this story.

Love y'all!!!