CHAPTER 24 : LOSING MIND

Your Love Hits The Bullseye

SUNDAY

“Oh my god!” Dara startled on her bed when she opened her eyes and saw Kwon Jiyong watching her.

“Good Morning.” He greeted while holding a cup of tea. He’s sitting at the edge of the bed.

“What are you doing?” she gave him an accusing look.

“What do you think?” here he goes again. Dara rolled her eyes. He’s always not answering the question thrown to him, instead he is returning another question to the person who’s asking him. Dara not really liking that habit of him because she always ends up answering his question while leaving her question out of the conversation. “What kind of dirty things are you thinking?” he asked, tilting his head.

“WHAT?” she scowled at him and shifted on a sitting position.

“Your face is blushing.” He said in a warm tone but with a deadpan face. “You might be thinking things that are not appropriate for our child to see.” He added before he sipped on his tea cup.

“Excuse me. Not because the baby is inside me he can see what’s on my mind already.”

“So you really thinking dirty?” he asked once again.

“Oh my god! What did you eat and you’re talking like that?” Dara throw a pillow at him and unfortunately the pillow targeted his tea cup so it poured on his pajamas. Oh my holy cow! He's still wearing pajamas and his in her bedroom! What the hell is happening?

Meanwhile, because the tea is still hot Jiyong jerk up when it spilled on his legs. “Oh, !” He exclaimed while jumping up and down on his feet because the hot tea burnt his freaking skin. “What the hell.” He said sharply while trying to remove the wet part of the pajama away from his skin. Then he heard a freaking giggles. So he looked up and glared at her. “Are you laughing at me?”

“Nnno.” Dara mumbled, biting the hem of the blanket to stifle her laugh. His reaction is epic.

“Did you just laugh at me?” he asked again, now more sounding pissed. Dara shook her head immediately. His seriousness can really kill mood. Tsk.

“I didn’t mean to hit the cup with the pillow. It’s an accident.” Dara defended herself, and her urge to laugh at him died down already because this guy sense of humor is nowhere to be found. His deadpan face seriously shows that he can’t take fun times. She gets up from bed, trying to ignore his glare while she walks around the room. “I’m going to take a shower.” She said while opening her closet to bring out her towel. She was waiting for him to say something but she did not hear a response from him.

Dara turned around and looked at him. He was still glaring at her but not as sharp as it was a while ago. “Are you really that mad?” she asked, looking at him but not straight from his eyes.

“Am I not aloud?” he said, his voice cold.

Dara pursed her lips because her concerned question was answered by another non-sensed question again when he can just simply say 'Yes' or ‘No’. So as long as she still wanted to say something, she chose to shut instead because he has a fickle mood sometimes that she can’t handle. She might not know what will happen next if she’ll still talk to him. So she shrugged him off and went straight to the bathroom and took her shower. When she was finished, she went to the kitchen, her hair is wrapped by a towel. She was surprised when she found that Jiyong was still there, back facing her and cooking.

“Hey.” She greet him hoping his mood is now okay but he didn’t budge to greet back so maybe that means that he's still not okay. So she just walked towards the refrigerator to get water to drink.

“You have milk in the table.” he suddenly said while putting the pan cooked scrambled egg to the sliced bread on the plate.

Dara look over her shoulder to the table and saw a mug placed in there. “Thanks.” She muttered and sat at the stool bar and drinks her milk. When Jiyong placed the plate with bread, egg, bacon and tomatoes in front of her, his eyes landed on her hair covered by towel. “How many times do I need to tell you to dry you hair every after shower.”

Dara rolled her eyes. “I’m doing that later. I’m already hungry. I need to eat first.”

“You’ll get sick on what you’re doing.”

“I’m always doing this but never get sick. You’re a paranoid.”

“I’m not a paranoid. I’m just telling the truth, you’ll get sick when you don’t dry your hair right away.”

“It’s not true. I’m used to this. Trust me--”

Jiyong slammed his palm on the table which startled Dara. hanged open as she looks at him. His temper in really is something to be caution about. “Why are you so mad?” she asked, puzzled.

“Because you’re not doing what I told you.”

Dara shook her head. “Really? Is that the only reason?” she asked while eyeing him because she can feel that the reason is more than not following him, more than just the cup of hot tea poured at him, more than just laughing at him this morning. There’s something else and she was about to feel that it’s something that is not good, something that will upset her.

Jiyong shut his eyes, balled his fist and take a moment. He stayed like that for a while until he finally opens his mouth. “I just want her to be safe but she chose to be elsewhere and be in danger.” His voice is enclosed by anger and despair. Dara’s shoulders slumped in defeat, once again, because she knows who he was talking about.

“I called Bom last night.” He said like he was confessing. “I told her that the Choi’s already knew but she just takes that news as if it’s not a big deal at all.” His fist tightened and his knuckles go white. “I told her to stay away to Seunghyun as early as possible because when the Choi’s catch them together she’ll suffer. Who knows what worst Choi’s can do to her once they found her with their son.”

“You can’t really make everything happens according to your plan Jiyong.” Dara said while holding the mug of milk on top of the table he prepared for her.

“But she’s in danger! I’m not asking her to be with me again even though I want to. All I really want to do for now is to make her safe but she refused to it!”

“Jiyong calm down.” Dara told him because his losing control again.

“I said it’s her safety that is more important than my desire to get her back but she didn’t listen!”

“Jiyong please..”

“Dammit! Bom is in danger and I can’t do anything to make her safe! In all people in the world Seunghyun should be the first one to secure Bom’s safety but what is he doing? He’s dragging Bom at risk!!”

“Jiyong I said calm down.”

“I called the police and their looking for them already. I think the Choi’s hired detectives to look for them too. There’s no way out. I told her that but she doesn’t even take my words seriously.” He exhaled. “You know what makes me mad even more?” he let out a sarcastic laugh. “She said that everything is going to be okay, that I don’t need to worry about them! But the hell!” he punches the table and the utensils shake on top of it. “I’m not worry about them! It’s just about her!”

Of course it hurts Dara but she can’t do anything to make him stop, to make calm. He’s a freak and can’t control himself in circumstances that are holding him at the back. She sometimes worried that he might lose his sane when this situation continues. He can’t handle it.

“Ji…”

“Don’t call me that freaking name!” he said angrily.

Dara then realized that is the nickname that Bom is calling him before. Obviously hearing it is hurting him. She understands the pain, the sorrow and all but he was so childish about it already. How dare him to shout at her in every darn time he wants to, in every darn time Bom was slapping him in the face that it’s not him that she loves anymore. How dare him to pour his anger at her in every darn time he feels Bom was not his anymore. When they actually both handling same heartaches in the same time. Him with Bom and her to him. But the difference is she was still in her right mind and his already not. She still standing straight and tall and his not anymore.

She already had been through a lot of despair in her whole life worse than what Jiyong was having through right now but he's already losing it. He's weak and she needs to open his eyes to make him realize that what he’s doing is ruining him.

“Can you stop acting like a kid?” she said, can’t take it anymore. Jiyong looked at her sharply. She usually back down at his glare but not anymore. “That wasn’t love anymore that was stupidity.”

Jiyong’s eyes grew wide. “How dare-“

“Yes you heard it right Kwon Jiyong.” Dara cutted his sentence for the first time ever and she’s starting to get proud of herself. “Too much love kills love and that’s what is happening to you.” Jiyong continued to glare at her, his mouth hanged open in shock. It’s actually hard to fight when his eyes are on fire but she can’t pull back because he needs to wake up. Listening to him isn’t going to help him anymore. She needs to speak up. “You’re letting stupidity born in you and that isn’t love anymore. It’s anger. It’s selfishness. If you think you love her more than anyone else…well…you’re wrong…because you love yourself more than you love her.”

“You don’t know what you’re saying.” Jiyong said in gritted teeth, totally offended.

“Of course I do. And sometimes following your heart means losing your mind. I've been through that but I don’t let stupidity enfolds me.” Dara said, relating her past love with Jaejoong. She hopes he gets the similarities. “I let go of him and suffered the pain too but….I didn’t lose myself because I believe that it’s the best thing that I can do for the one I love. You should do the same Jiyong. Control yourself. Be strong. It’s not going to help you to move on when you always think that Seunghyun is not for her. That Seunghyun is the bad choice. That she’s in danger with him.”

“But she is in danger.” He grunted.

“Yes she is!..but think about it Jiyong. Love makes you feel safe. That's why she chose him, she fights for him, and stays with him no matter how hard it is.”

“Well I guess that also called stupidity.” Jiyong snapped, trying to fight Dara with the words she used for him.

“No Jiyong it’s not called stupidity, it’s called true love.”

Jiyong sarcastically laugh.

“You’re being a child again.” Dara eyed him.

“Now laughing called childish too?.” Jiyong leaned back to his chair and crossed her arms against his chest. He’s trying to act like he’s not affected on what Dara was saying. He’s now refusing to listen, refusing to admit the fact that he is being the stupid one.

“Jiyong…” Dara continued. “… true love transcends typical human behavior. It’s making you a better person but look at yourself now it’s not happening to you.” Jiyong shook his head but Dara continued. “True love makes sacrifices and right effort. So let her go. Holding on alone is not going to put you anywhere. You’re being stupid right now because you feel like you’re in dead-end. Thinking that she’s the only girl you can give your heart with. Thinking that you can’t live without her. But you’re all wrong. You should accept the fact that the person you love can’t be happy with you anymore.”

Jiyong balled his fist, and his grips get tighter and tighter.

“I don’t know how long it will take you to move on but I assure you again that it will happen. Just be strong. Don’t embrace the pain with hatred or else it will ruin you.” Dara put her hand on Jiyong's fist. Her thumb brushed his knuckles and in some unexplainable reason it calms him. “Remember love makes sacrifices. It’s not true if it’s not painful. Just don’t mislead true love with your anger and selfishness.”

The words that came out to keeps rewinding on his head throughout the day up until the moment he laid his back on his bed to sleep. Everything she said is true. Too much love kills love. When you felt alone and left behind, it will make you sad but if you lose control your sadness will turn into anger, then your anger will turn to stupidity and will make you crazy. Not crazy because of love but crazy because your being stupid.

******

MONDAY

“Put this on.” Jiyong threw a red scarf on her. Dara knew they were leaving but she’s not sure if they’re heading to office or not. The fact that today is Monday which is also called work day left Dara wondered. It’s impossible that he’s going to drive her to office because it’s just plainly impossible. It only happens in her dreams.

“Where are we going?” she asked again but Jiyong stays quite. At the time they ride the elevator Dara didn’t give up. She keeps asking him about where they’re going until they reached the basement and walks towards the car but he’s consistent in ignoring her.

“This is not how you treat a pregnant woman. Why are you ignoring me?” she said, folding her arms against her chest. Jiyong glanced at her and smile. He smile. A smile that melt her bones from head to toe. She suddenly felt she’s going to faint. It’s a very rare moment, when he smiles like that and it dissolves her like water below the sun. Because of that smile Dara’s mouth is shut along the drive. She's busy thinking if what she saw is even real or not.

And because her mind is wondering she doesn't realized that they finally arrived at the place and the car was already in front of a building. Dara peeked at the window and saw that they are actually in a mall. Jiyong opened the front seat door even before she tried to do it for herself and that made her blushed and flattered even. It's just so sad that she needs to hide her pink cheeks and giddiness at him, worried at some point that he might not like to see it if she does.

Surprisingly, while Dara was still at dazed by his smile a while ago, Jiyong offered a hand to her, right after she made it out from the car. She stared at his open palm in front of her for long, doesn’t know if that is really his hands or she was just seeing illusion or something but when she tried to touch it, the tingles in her stomach came back to life, like she has millions of tadpoles swimming inside her stomach.

They hold hands while they walked towards the entrance of the mall. Dara can’t seem to pull her eyes out from their connected hands. It’s giving her the sensation of lightheadedness. It feels surreal.

When they are already inside the mall, they went up using the escalator. Dara can’t help it but smile on how they look like right now. She felt that she’s his girlfriend having a date with him in the mall. She’s now wondering if it’s really Kwon Jiyong she’s with right now. This is dreamlike romance for her. She never had been in a mall with boyfriend before because her past relationship is hidden, she only experience hiding in library, room, car and parking lot while kissing but not holding hands in public.

Dara will never know that they already stopped walking not until Jiyong asked her something. She doesn’t know how many times he already repeated his question at her but he sounds annoyed already.

“Hey I’m talking to you.” He said, his forehead wrinkled.

“Huh? What?” Dara looked at him like she just woke up from a dream.

Jiyong sighed and showed her the two weird boxes he was holding. Her eyes landed on his hands holding the two boxes and then she looked down at her hand. Thinking if the holding hands are dream or not.

“Dara are you here?” Jiyong asked, now losing his patience. “It seems you’re lost.” He said looking deep at her. “What’s the problem?” No he doesn’t sound pissed, he sounds worried. It’s something she wanted to witness so Dara shook her head to bring herself back to reality.

“I’m sorry. What’s your question again?” she muttered, acting like nothing happens.

Jiyong squints his eyes at her but she gave him a smile to show some assurance that she’s okay even she herself don’t know if she is. “I asked you this for over ten times already. What design do you prefer?” He said, sounding tired for repeating the same question once again. Dara darted her eyes at the boxes that Jiyong was holding. “Iron man or Hulk?” he asked while scrutinizing the designs of the baby bottles. Dara look at it but instead of answering she just watched him while talking. “I think Iron man is more detailed than this one and I don’t like Hulk’s color in here. This color is much looks like a green slimy baby poop than Hulk.” He made a disgusted face while placing back the Hulk design.

Dara drop her jaw on the ground. Watching him right now she seems looking at a complete different person.

“Spiderman is okay too.” He picked another one and studied it. “This is pretty cool. I like Spiderman.” He said with amusement in his face. He looks like a teenage boy whose fan of superheroes “Wait. They have Captain America too. Damn this is cool.” he looked at it and compared each one of them.

A smile becomes visible on Dara’s face at the moment. It’s so unbelievable for her to see on how serious a Kwon Jiyong can be in this kind of things. He looks adorable. “What do you think?” he turned his head at Dara and his face suddenly fall. When he finally realized what he was doing, and what he was look like. He cleared his throat, put down the boxes back to the track, strengthens his posture, and walk back beside Dara. “I think you’re cuter than those superheroes combined.” Dara giggled, teasing him.

“What are you saying?”Jiyong glared at her. “There’s no cute superhero.”

“You can be the one if you want to. Super Jiyong is a good name.” Dara tried to poke fun of him which of course the guy who always loves to ruin the mood doesn’t know how to handle the word FUN or TEASING cleverly.

“Shut up.” He hissed and walks away.

“What? Are you pissed?” Dara followed him, suddenly regretting teasing him. But when she reached him she saw a ghostly smile on his face. She can’t be mistaken that it is a smile. Then Dara notice that he’s walking slowly in purpose so she can catch up to him.

“Hey, are you mad?” she asked.

“No.” he answered. Gosh! He answered to her question! Dara was taken aback for seconds because of that. He’s so different now. Is this because of everything she said to him last night?

“Are we here to buy stuffs for the baby?” she asked once again.

“Hmm…obviously.” and he answered again. HORRAY! Dara was full of smile when they walk along the baby stuffs section at the mall. Jiyong stops at the track of diapers section, while Dara stayed behind him, enjoying to watch him.

Then a sales lady with blonde hair with gorgeous body and ies went beside Jiyong to assist him. Dara’s eyes almost bulge out from its sockets when her eyes lay to the sales lady ies. “Hi Sir. How may I help you?” she greeted Jiyong enthusiastically.

“What do you think the best among these?” He asked but he didn’t look at her. His eyes are on the diapers in front of him. Too bad he can’t sight the ies yet. Is he purposely avoiding it? Because it’s impossible not to look at it.

“Sir this one is the best brand.” The sales lady gave one brand of diaper to him. “A disposable, pamper sensitive diaper. Expensive but will give your baby the most comfortable feeling ever.” She said endorsing the product, while her ies are freely exposing in front of her. Dara didn’t know why they hire and put her in this section of this mall. Her ies will surely get the attention of every husband out there. “What do you think?” Jiyong turned his head to looked at Dara at his back and it made her startled for a second because it so unusual of him to do that, to ask her about what she say in anything. “Uhm. Yeah. I think its okay.” Dara answered, slightly stammering. “Give us five packs.” Jiyong said right away after Dara said it was okay. So the saleslady smiled, then the thing happens that Dara was waiting to see. Jiyong’s eyes landed on her ies.

“Okay Sir. May I know the size you want?” she asked, seems doesn’t really care how many eyes are looking at her front.

It took Jiyong a second to answer then his eyes flushed back to the sales lady’s face and said “Small. I prefer small” He answered and it sounds that it has meaning behind it.

“Okay. Wait for a minute Sir I’ll take the diapers.” She said and left.

Jiyong was about to check different products when he heard giggles from his behind. He turned around and the sounds came from her again. “Who’s you’re laughing at?” he asked, his eyes narrowed.

“You look like struggling not to look on her ies.” She said while giggling. “Well, I can’t really blame you. They were big.”

When she was expecting a reaction from him, it didn’t happen. He just back faced her and continued his thing.

Tsk. Such a mood ruiner!

“Hey. Don’t you know what teasing is and how to get along with it?” Dara pouted, while following his pace, around the tracks.

“You should learn how to get along with jokes sometimes. It will make your day brighter you know.” She said, while trailing behind him.

“I don’t remember you told me a joke” Jiyong said, now walking at the baby wipes section.

“I haven’t told you a joke yet but I tease you a lot and you always ignore it or get angry with it.”

“Because it’s not even funny.” He said as a matter of fact.

“See. You have to get along with it.”

“Because that’s not really funny to laugh with.” he irritatingly muttered.

“Don’t be so kill joy. Learn how to laugh sometimes.”

“I only laugh at jokes that deserve a laugh.”

“Okay fine. Have you laughed at jokes before?” Dara asked, she wanted to know what joke can make this guy laugh but he didn’t answer. “Don’t tell me you haven’t laughed at jokes before. Oh my god! Are you even human? I can’t believe this. You supposed to have at least one favorite joke of your life. Gosh! Where have you been?” Dara continued blabbering about the laugh subject not until Jiyong stops walking without a warning and that made Dara startled on her feet that prompt their shoulders to touch instantaneously. His electricity froze her, a seconds after, she peeked at him but he was just standing on his spot where he stopped, his hands on his pants pockets and his eyes are straight ahead. He seems thinking something deep. She then faced him, wondering what made him stop at the moment, and she can’t help it. Her eyes landed on his long nice neck, then towards his sharp jawline, and watching him in his side profile is almost regrettable as she nearly swoon over him not until Jiyong pivoted his feet and faced her too. But that's a wrong move either. They are now face to face. Dara unconsciously made a loud gulped that fear of embarrassment enveloped her because the sound can probably be heard two feet away from where she was solidify in front of him now. Consciously, Jiyong was looking straight at her and its making her harder to breathe. There might be a big chance that she was drooling now that she can’t close to make another gulp. Even though she is not sure on what he was doing, it’s making her nervous. His damn freaking eyes can accelerate her poor precious heart. How he can do that when he’s just standing close and looking tall in front of her. ! His eyes roamed around her face, studying everything. From her eyes, nose, lips, teeth, brows, and eyelashes.

“I hate to realize just now that you have beautiful eyes.” He said that liquefy Dara on her spot. “Your lips look so soft too. I wonder how it feels against mine.” he added and its official!!! Dara melted down on her feet that Jiyong needs to hold her arm for support. Dara is like flying, his gaze can make you feel that your feet are now above the ground. But that’s not it! When his free hand reached her cheek, it feels like he’s her breath away where all things she wants to say can find no words. Those brown orbs are hypnotizing her, making her lost in space.

"Dara…" he said her name softly that is making her knees weaker. His thumb brushed her cheeks once again and this time she leaned at it so that she can feel his touch even more. Then she closed her eyes as if she was waiting for him to kiss her. "Dara…" he muttered once again. "I'm just kidding." he said and started laughing. Dara then suddenly flashed her eyes open. Her face drained in color. Everything crashed instantly. The romance she thought was happening already was suddenly bursted like a bubble in front of her face!

She froze on her spot unable to react on what happened. He said he was just kidding and it is like a slap on her face. Jiyong on the other hand continuously laughing at her like she was the most laughable thing in the world.

It takes time for her to close and recover. She stared at him as he laughed his out. That was definitely wicked! How dare him to play on what she feels.

“That’s the joke I laugh for.” Jiyong said, still chuckling.

Dara look away at him and pouted. Okay fine! It’s her fault! She shouldn’t have asked him about the laughable joke for him. Guys are terrible at that! They laugh at things that really stink to the bones. Urghh.

“Can you please stop laughing? It’s irritating already.” Dara complained.

“Now you feel it too? How it feels like to be laugh about?” he said, returning his both hands inside his pants pockets.

“That’s not funny!” she exclaimed.

“Same at the joke you’re saying to me.”

“I haven't told you a joke yet. It’s teasing.”

“Then that’s not funny for me either.” He said with now a warm tone.

“Okay! Fine! I get it! I’m sorry!” Dara folded her arms against her chest, totally defeated on the subject she wants him to understand a while ago.

Jiyong chuckled and touched her head and shriveled her hair like a pet. “What are you doing? Stop.” Dara scowled at him, slapping away his hand on top of her head.

“You look cute when defeated.” He said, smiling.

Dara pouted, don’t know what to say. He just said she’s cute but she can’t be confident about it if it is true or not so she just gave him a scowl and pissed look.

“Now stop being pissed. ” He said and Dara turned her head at him. “I hate you.” She muttered while giving him a sharp look.

“Oh no. Don’t” Jiyong shook his head. “Remember baby feels what mother feels. Better not hate me or he will hate me too.” He said while he bent down to look at her belly. “Right Jigs?” he talked at him.

“Jigs? You’re calling him Jigs?” Dara asked in surprised.

“Hmm yeah. You heard it right.” He answered.

“Is that a name you came up with for him?”

“Well…actually I’m torn between Bert and Jigs.” He said while staring at her belly and there’s a small smile appeared on his lips.

“Bert?” Dara made a face. He's joking right?

“What?” Jiyong look up at her, glaring. “Is there something wrong with that name?”

Dara shook her head while looking down at him. Jiyong squinted his eyes on her. “You’re obviously making fun of the names I have for him.”

“I’m not.” She denied.

“You look like you want to laugh at it.” Jiyong straightened up to face her. He continuously glares at her, wanting her to admit that the names he came up with sounds funny for her.

Dara look away and bit her lower lip. Jiyong hissed. “See.”

Dara shrugged and started walking. While she was not facing him already she smiled widely. It’s true Bert and Jigs sounds funny for her. It’s a name usually given for bears, puppets and comedians. She didn’t expect him of wanting that kind of name at all but the thought that Jiyong already prepared name for their unborn child makes her happy. Really happy.

Jiyong followed her until he reached her and walked by her side. “What name you want for him then?” he asked.

“I don’t have anything yet.” Dara replied.

“Seriously?”

“Yeah.”

“I can’t believe it. You’re carrying him for almost five months already and until now you don’t know what to call him?”

Dara didn’t say anything. “Wait” Jiyong stopped and held her arm. “Don’t tell me. You still don’t want him?” Jiyong asked, his eyes focus on her. Dara looked away. “Hey Dara..tell me.” He holds her arms making her face him. “What’s the reason for having him this long if you don’t feel like having him?”

She low her head down and sighed. “I don’t think this is the right place to talk about that.” She said while darting her gaze elsewhere but him.

Jiyong furrowed. He didn’t like what Dara was acting right now and he wants to know what this all is about. “Okay. We’ll talk about it later after the shopping.” he said. “You should smile and laugh more. Okay?” he added, reaching for her right hand placed on her side. Her breath hitches on his sudden action. He brought their connected hands between them and Dara glanced down at it. Her heart once again pounded. She also shriveled as if there’s electricity was going through out her body where every nerve impulses. “You have to tell me whenever you feel not good. Understand? This way I can help you. I need that because that will be my basis for me to know where I have to put myself in to.”

Dara gave him small nods.

“To make this easier you have to be honest. If you feel upset, if you feel sad, if you feel mad, tell me. I will work hard for this to make it work. Understand?”

Dara nodded in response again.

They spent two freaking hours buying baby stuffs. Though Kwon Jiyong and Dara were always having issues about selecting and choosing best products because Jiyong is being the meticulous one while Dara was being the practical one but that’s not really the reason why they spent a lot of time buying stuffs. The only reason for it is the world’s famous children mascot Barney.

“There’s no way you’re going to buy that Barney thing for him.” Jiyong eyed her while the sales lady was trying to persuade Dara that it’s the best baby comforter set in town.

“This is cute and lovely. How can you not like it? It has the most unique features compared to others. That's what you want, right?” Dara said while checking on the product.

“The hell but I hate Barney. So put it down and we look for another one.” Jiyong grab the product from Dara’s hand and gave it back to the sales lady.

“But it’s the only one left.” Dara told him.

“Yes Sir this is the only one left with this kind of features. You can’t find it anywhere because this is limited edition.” The sales lady with a super red thick lipstick interfered. What’s up with the sales ladies in here?

“I don’t care if it is a limited edition or not because we’re still not buying it.” he replied and faced Dara. “Let’s go.” Jiyong then grab Dara’s hand and pulled her away from there.

“Jiyong wait--”

“No.” he sharply said cutting her sentence. “Stop rooting for that gaytard purple dinosaur character because I will never ever let my son have it.”

“So all this hate is just because you think Barney is gay?” Dara asked, stifling her giggles.

Jiyong halted and glared at Dara. “Yes. It’s a bad influence for Jigs.”

“Every baby should watch Barney.”

“The hell, I’m not letting Jigs see him.”

“Then what do you want him to watch then?”

“He’s going to like Avengers. I’ll show it to him everyday.”

“You’ll be an impossible dad.”

“I’ll be a great dad.” He corrected, smirking.

A moment like this seems a dream, a fleeting moment when you don’t know the difference between the fantasy and reality, like a strange movie, when all get so weird that sometimes you wonder if it is really happening or really not. But the best thing about it is when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^______________________________^

#BIGBANGISBACK

#LOSER IS DAMN BEAUTIFUL SONG!!