Crush

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Monday , 20XX

 

So It's the start of the second semester and Jungkook has liked the bi kid for four whole months and since he is young and wants to discover new things , he wanted to meet someone with same kind of gender he was .

How did he found out he was gay ? Well it all started on a hot summer day , six years ago , when 12 year old Jungkook was enjoying the river's cold and clear water. He was relaxing to the sun burning his white skin and the bird chirping like no tomorrow. He sighed in content , he was done with school , he didn't care much about his grades ,  simple A or A+ always marked his tests and so his evaluation every term and in the end of the year a present would await him. His parents , well at least his mom was proud of him and Papa Kim was too altough it was still a little bit awkward with the two , but his mom hopes one day they would get along.

This time the present was a family vacation. He didn't mind he hadn't received a new playstation or a new phone , because society and the country they live is so advanced in technology that 5 years olders have a freaking Samsung or Iphone to play with. Being close or to bond with his family is all naive 12 year old kids want and since Jungkook's family isn't the best ,  they try as much as they can to bond even if school and work keep them apart.

A splash in the water made Jungkook stop his daydreaming and open his eyes only to almost get blind by the radiant sun. Lifting his head from the water , he looked around only to get water slapped. He groaned. His bangs wet against his forehead. His patience thermometer going up. He wiped his bangs from his forehead and looked at the culprit .

A person rose from the water , Jungkook squinted his eyes to get a better view of the person , also to know the gender. His  curiosity was answered when the person shook his head from side to side and- yup it's a boy. but wait isn't his hair color a little bit weird ?. Jungkook's body had moved unconsciously on it's own while he still squinted his eyes. Now only a meter away from the other boy , Jungkook would show him who got in the lake in the first place. Cracking his knuckles he advanced to the other boy , it was almost impossible to run on water. But nevertheless he reached the boy only to be bombed by a-

"Oh hello chingu! What's your name ? Mines Taehyung and how old are you ? I'm 13 , but mom says I act like 5..." ,  the boy pouted and his excitment filled eyes were becoming glassy and Jungkook thought he was about to cry , "... i don't really get what she means by that. Hey hey do you think I'm annoying ?" , the boy had blonde locks on his hair and a goofy smile on his lips.

"E-eh ?" , Jungkook seemed confused. And hold up is he starting to blush ?! No! Jeon Jungkook doesn't blush because of boys! Only girls! Yeah girls! Even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter