Rain

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thrusday , 20XX

 

Why rain ?

Taehyung was running towards Jungkook's house. Of course running would only worsen the case of his wet uniform; his pants stuck to his legs and he was sure sooner or later they would rip apart if he kept running like a lunatic , but the urge to see , to hold , to touch , to feel the younger was too much and the only option was to head to the younger's house on the coldness of the evening , except the rain had come without warning and had half ruined Taehyung's plans. Haha good try karma , but Kookie is more important. 

A cold rain drop was tracing his heated ear at the thought of Jungkook's lips going further down his abdomen and when the had those filthy thoughts started to be the main thing inside Taehyung's silly head ?!; shaking his soaked head , Taehyung embraced himself , covering his visible dark buds with with his also soaked blazer. Only if Hoseok hadn't punched him in his beautiful face this situation wasn't happening.

Cursing under his breath and with the thought of Jungkook's smile craved on his mind, he set off running even more faster.

-

His breath was coming out hard and his knees were weak from all the running, but almost one hour later he had arrived at Jungkook's neighborhood. The street lights iluminated the abandoned like houses , but Taehyung knew that behind those curtains one or two old ladys were watching him. And he damn well knew tomorrow morning there were some gossips about a boy , soaking wet under the merciful rain. That's what life is about right ? Everyone will judge you without reason. A small smile stretched within his lips and he patted his thighs and he walked to Jungkook's house.

A car passed by him as he approached the white house and Taehyung only had the time to peek through the corner of his eyes on passengers window. Namjoon in this neighborhood ? Now that's weird. Ruffling his hair , he walked towards the gate and as he was so focused on fighting with the lock that he hadn't notice Jungkook opening the front door , running down the entry's path , jumping over the small fence and tackling Taehyung to the concret floor.

"Wo-oah Jung-" and Jungkook shut him up with an unsuspected kiss. The rain had softened the burning from the cut on his lip and the medication he had taken seemed to be working as the pain was vanishing from Taehyung's bruised cheek. Taehyung grabbed the back of Jungkook's neck instantly , bringing theirs bodys closer, one insanely cold and the other warm as a hot summer day. His tongue was caught by Jungkook's teeth and he let out a low whimper as his tongue was pulled out of his mouth and Jungkook only released it to explore the elders mouth with his own. Taehyung pinched the youngers hip. They had to stop , not only because they were in public , but also because they were still under the cold rain.

"Jung-" , another kiss had been stole from his opened mouth. He smiled but there was no time to be makingout under the pouring rain. Putting his both hands on the youngers shoulder , he pushed just a little bit to get a good space between the both hormonal teens. He hadn't notice Jungkook was crying , so he planted a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter