Truth pt. 2

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The room became silent after Jaebum's exit. Both Jungkook and Namjoon had opened their eyes after the door had shut .

On the other side of the door, Jin and Taehyung stared at Jaebum , eyes full of worry and questions that won't probably be answered because the two friends knew what had caused them, Hoseok.

As Taehyung stepped forward to at least envelope the other in a small affecionate hug , Jaebum walked away from the two in the opposite direction, stretching his hand up and waving at the other males.

Taehyung blinked and Seokjin snorted a soft 'kids these days' left his lips while he leaned his ear on the closed door. Taehyung sighed and kicked the door open , forgeting that he was on a hospital and that there were patients down and up the hallway. Seokjin tried to grab Taehyung's arm to pull the insane younger back but it was too late , Taehyung had sprinted inside and went straight to Jungkook.

"WHAT THE IS GOING ON HERE?!" , Hoseok's shrilling voice cut the emotive commotion. Taehyung huffed and was heading to Hoseok , who was coming off of the bed, to give him some nice words with his fists and teeths , but Namjoon estended his arm , stopping Taehyung by his chest.

"Hoseok.." , he started off , the latter glared at the younger and stepped forward to the two, standing right in front of Namjoon and Taehyung. Jin sensed that there was something was going to happen so he walked to Jungkook and embraced his brother , slowly stepping backwards. ".. I think you should stop this. Right now." , Namjoon's voice was stern and deep as he warned Hoseok.

Hoseok only scoffed and popped his chest forward , threathning Taehyung and the latter responded with a deep growl and hiss, clenching his fists and trying to step forward. Just then the door opened up and two other males came inside , one blonde and another red haired,  both panting from running.

Jungkook was the first one to recognize the blonde one as Jimin and the red haired as Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter