Who is he ?

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday , 20XX

 

Who is V anyway ? Probably V wasn't his real name. Of course not ! His parents might not be the best there is but his mom wouldn't carry him for 9 months only to give him a letter for his name. Well she could had wish him to be a big superstar in the future , but when a baby is male it's only to be assumed that it'll be the same as the father . And considering V's father.... well that man went crazy after his full agenda and- let's just say he's a thirsty for work man and- it he's a business man ok ? So V doesn't have and hadn't any difficulty in his entire life...

Until now.

Where ? For example in school when everyone found out he liked both girls and boys because someone-ahemJiminahem- broke out a rumour about him and since V was eye candy to the noonas on upper classes , they brought out a plan together to really know his uality. That's when Hoseok comes in. Hoseok or the bi player of the school helped the noonas to set up a fake karaoke night. V was the main character , but being far too long on that room filled with horrrible singing echoing , V's ears started to throb and he asked politely to leave the room. Just as his body dissapeared form the corner of the door , Hoseok was already up and walking to the door , closing as he was out.

Looking sideways he walked through the hallway. Passing by the bathroom , he heard the sound of water dripping and someone coughing. He smirked and texted one of the noonas their location and putting back his phone on his pocket , he walked inside of the bathroom , grabbing his crotch pretending to be afflicted to take a piss.

V looked at him once he entered the bathroom and Hoseok nodded in his direction before jumping and entering a stall , shutting the door with a loud bang. V coulnd't care less . He was intrigued as to why those creepy noonas were being so nice to him. It's true some of them were quite beautiful but in a school full of gorgeous people , both girls and boys , he really didn't need to chose who's the most prettiest.

Just as he splashed more water on his face , the bathroom stall opened and Hoseok came out of it while the toilet fulshed. Hoseok had that goofy smile on his lips as he aproached the sink next to V and the latter looked up , water running down his face; the sight was quite y may I say.

"Hey , you alright?" Hoseok asked as he opened the faucet . V nodded and grabbed a piece of paper and wiped his face slowly with it. He glanced quietly at Hoseok and admired how calm and-his facial is quite handsome. He seems dominant. I wonder if he's also good in be-. V didn't notice but Hoseok caught him staring and chuckled, coming near until his body was only a few centimeters from V's body.

A tap on his nose woke V from his daydream. And-Oh he's close. Just then Hoseok pulled him by the sides of his face and now both were staring at each other. Hoseok stared at V , his eyes purposely filled with lust. He grabbed V's hips and leaned forward. V breathed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter