Sec-

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wednesday , 20XX

 

"Oh hey Jungkook..", Seokjin had just reached the kitchen when he noticed his dead tired brother." I didn't hear come home last night." , Seokjin had a bad feeling about Jungkook. He didn't know if the younger was coming late home because of college or if he's ebing doing something behind their (his and Taehyung's back) , Well I still don't approve Jungkooks and Taehyung's relantionship , but it would be cruel to say that i wished Jungkook was cheating on Taehyung. Looking back at his own brother he sighed and walked to the fridge , opening and sticking his head inside.

"Hyung do you want toasts with coffee or just a plain coffee ?" , Ah I'm such a bad hyung for thinking my sweet brother would cheat on his own first boyfriend., dramatically making crying faces , Seokjin held on the fridges door.

"Some toasts with coffee please Jungkookie~", he heard Jungkook opening the cupboard, a sigh leaving his lips and for some reason that brought Seokjin to his previous thoughts; I wonder if he could really do that to someone he went almost crazy looking for... .

"Hyung!" , Jungkook's abrupt and loud voice startled him even making him jump. Seokjin turned to look a the younger with his hand on his heart and in between all that he closed the fridge door almost wedging his hand. Jungkook pointed to the island , a plate of toasts and a mug of coffee waiting for the elder, Seokjin smiled and pulled a stool out and sat himself , pulling the plate and mug towards him. Giving a quick glance to the youngers back , probably making his own breakfast , Seokjin noticed that Jungkooks right hand would twitch when grabbed something. Taking a sip of his coffee , he reached for the newspaper.

"You still haven't answerd my question."

"What question ?" , Jungkook asked , placing his plate and chocolate mug on the seat in front of Seokjin; the elder only glanced up from the newspaper.

"When did you got home ? At what time more especifically.", taking a bite from one of his toasts , he let the jornal down and examine the youngers features; purple bags under his eyes , dry lips (and is that a a cut i see ?) , his plae cheeks , he could even see how tense the younger was when he looked back to the counter behind him. The younger merely scratched his wrist.

"I.. maybe eleven or midnight , I'm sorry for staying out so late hyung..", taking another sip from his coffee, Seokjin only hummed and continued to read the newspaper , or at least pretend to read.

"Taehyung was worried , you know ? I'm still worried , but he was much more. He didn't even came down to eat dinner! Maybe he was embarrassed to eat alone with me ? Ah that kid i should kick his .. Jungkook-ah are you hiding something from me ? Ah hm , that's not what i wanted to ask~ Jungkook-ah are you alrig-"

Jungkook's heart clenched, he had literally forgotten about the other. He cleared his throat and was ready to jump from his chair and run for dear life , more like avoid an important issue he himslef couldn't take care of. But the true fear he felt was the question that had stuck to his throat as if he had swallowed a rock. Why don't you tell me your secret ? I told you mine , hyung. 

The stool hit back on the floor and a strong corrent of wind blew past Seokjin's fringe, had he barely put down his newspaper and Jungkook was by the living room picking his bagpack from the couch and heading to the front door. Seokjin wanted to scream for the younger to come back , but it was just too late. He got up from his stool and angrily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter