How ?

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday , 20XX

 

Seokjin laid on his bed , he refleted on what happened when he had dropped Namjoon off on that stormy night. 

~

Pulling up front by supposed to be Namjoon's house, he offered a tiny smile to the younger. His fingers drummed on the steering wheel as he heard Namjoon's heavy hip-hop through those small earbuds and wow where did this awkward tension came from ? , Namjoon coughed in the meanwhile and Seokjin watched as the younger played with his fingers , in his arms were securily holding his backpack.

'' So what are you waiting for ? Go inside..'' , as the eldest , Seokjin spoke to the dazed Namjoon. He observed the way Namjoon's fingers trembled when he opened the car's door, the way the corner of the younger's lips curled just a little bit before he bowed and shut the door and the way he would walkl slowly through the wet grass. Something in Seokjin's chest tighten, a little thump sounded near his ears and oh they are really warm.  But one thing he didn't understand was the why he had forcibly open his door open and ran to the younger.

"Namjoon wait!", he screamed when the other had just opened his front door. Resting one hand on his chest and another on the door frame , he took a deep breath and his dry lips just as he looked at Namjoon's wide (he's almost blind at how small his eyes are) eyes and mouth slightly agape.

"Y-yes hyung ?"

"Do you have ... coffee ?", nice move there jackass , really smooth and all. nothing like the dramas or anything really..., Seokjin bit his lip and closed his eyes at his own stupidness. A twenty freaking fiv year old young man just asked a freaking college student if he has coffee just to spend some time with the latter. Oh who would even imagine something like this to happen to such a pretty face like Kim Seokjin ? Probably not even his dad. It would have been awkward if it was the other way around.

Namjoon only raised an eyebrow while a small smirk appeared on his lips. So the older wanted some coffee huh ? What if Namjoon gives him something else besides coffee ?

-

"Hyung I'm going to drink beer , want some or do you still want coffee ?" , Namjoon was opening his fridge when Seokjin sat himself on the couch. His eyes wondered from the black and white paintings which in his opinion were beyond weird. Namjoon had an weird but culturous style for a young man , nothing like Seokjin's flowery curtains or his own personal pink bathroom. But hey i like it and besides it's my OWN bathroom. 

Namjoon had entered the living room and sat on the other side of the couch, not to close but not too far from Seokjin's petrified body. He chuckled and placed the two cups down , opening the two cans and pouring the beer on the cups. It was not a fancy treatment , he noted , he just hoped the elder wouldn't make fun or  think of him as a cheap person when it comes to get someone drunk. No no no Kim Namjoon , you're just being a nice donsaeng. Right because a nice donsaeng gives his hyung alcohol only because he's being nice... right... 

"N-namjoon ?" , Seokjin's sweet voice brought him back to real life; Namjoon turned his head to his hyung. God those lips would feel so good down there.., he felt goose bum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter