Coming

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{i curse a lot so i'm sorry for what comes next}

 

Wednesday , 20XX

 

''ing , when did i get myself into this ed up mess ?" , Namjoon furiously mumbled as he walked along the colleges hallways. He came in when class were going on and he thought he had luck on his side , but he faced one problem at the moment.. Where's that kids class anyway ?! 

"I know he is a freshman , but where the are their classes ?!", He looked like a maniac; scratching his ear and crouching down every window he passed. He was done searching on the first floor and was now on his way to the second , just a flight of stairs and-

"Ahh man what the ?!" , he fell , flat on the floor , when he met someone's hard chest. He had grab the person's shirt collar and hardly pushed him to the wall. "What's with you man , you blind ?!"

"Ah funny Kim Namjoon , let me the down."

Namjoon didn't even know who this person was , but obeying orders isn't his thing and besides that guy is surely rude for a midget , compared to his own height the latter was a trashbin.

"First of all rude-", the guy pushed Namjoon back, his posture was one of a fighter and Namjoon was so not into ing a total whimp at the moment , because his reputation was on the line if he couldn't find that stupid kid for his mothereffing of bestfriend."- and don't you touch me ever again."  my life. He only glanced one more time at the shorty before climbing up the stairs , rolling his shoulders with irritation.

"DON'T YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME. I'M JACKSON WANG , YOU REMEMBER THAT ", Namjoon literally banged his forehead on the seconds floor wall at that Jackson's dude scream echoed through the freaking building. He clenched his fists and just took  a deep breath before turning around and go down the stairs once again , rolling his every day clothe sleeves up. I'm not only going to remember as I will ing make you have the most painful toothache ever.

 

-

 

"Hey Jimin ... thank you for helping me.." , Jungkook said as he ruffled his now black hair , freshly dyed by Jimin himself. Jimin gave him a sly smile and walked to the younger with proud shoulders, clearly liking the youngesters compliment a little too much, glaring from the corner of his eye at Yoongi, the latter only snorted from his boyfriends bed.

"Aye Jungkookie~ I would do anything to help my lovely donsaeng , now call me hyung~", Jimin cooed to the younger, holding his cheeks and massaging them. Jungkook stuck his tongue out and pushed Jimin's face away from his.

"Never"

Yoongi laughed at both Jungkook's answer and Jimin , dissapointment stamped all over his face. Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter