Endurance is-

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tuesday , 20XX

 

When Jungkook closed his front door shut , he didn't expect to find Taehyung waiting for him with the gate already open for him to walk out. Seeing Taehyung's face so early in the morning and mix it with Jungkook' drunk mind and you got get a blushing Jungkook. Securing his scarf around his neck , he awkwardly started walking not sparing Taehyung a look. The older however felt a little bit hurt thus his little pout when he threw himself at Jungkook's back , his arms circling he youngers hips and pulling them back to his own body.

"I don't even get a morning kiss ? You're so mean Jungkook-ah~" , and Jungkook could feel Taehyung's pouty lips next to his ear. Taehyung's breath was warm against his cold ears and he knew the older was just teasing him, but he turned around and pecked the olders lips and continued walking to school. Taehyung just stood there touching his own lips when he realized what the younger just did. He still doesn't expect Jungkook's 'lovely' acts as he does to the younger , but this was something. Smiling to himself , he ran towads the younger and latched one arm around his shoulders while his fingers matched Jungkook's , intertwining both their hands.

-

Taehyung was telling some weird story to Jungkook , but the younger couldn't really care , his mind was on Hoseok's figure probably waiting for Jungkook at the school gate, breathing in his cigarette and letting out the sinful smoke. Jungkook noticed Namjoon coming closer to hi and Taehyung , the older was still oblivious or was he expecting something to happen with Hoseok ?, either way Jungkook had to do something , students were already looking at them and stealing glances at Hoseok's lonely figure and gossips started off. Uncircling his scarf around his neck and taking Taehyung's arm from his shoulder , he turned around crashing his lips with Taehyung's while the scarf hid their faces when Namjooon passed by them.

Taehyung widden his eyes at Jungkook's actions; but when Jungkook's lips left his and younger undid a little bit of the scarf to peek outside, probably not even caring if Taehyung was alright in being used like that or even thinking that Jungkook was ashamed to be with him. Once Jungkook stopped peeking outside the 'scarf barrier' and looked back at Taehyung , he could see some sort of hurt in his eyes. He felt tempted in feeling pity , but again he can't forget his revenge. He undid the scarf around their heads and awkwardly stood there in front of Taehyung , their bodys a little closer than supposed to and an unreadable tension around them. 

Jungkook heard the bell and tried to look at the elder , but he had his head down. Jungkook shrugged and turned around and headed to the gates before they closed. But a hand got his wrist , holding it tight , and he was turned around once again and his opened lips were taken by Taehyung's harsh lips. His body jerked back and his attempt to speak was nule when Taehyung grabbed the back of his neck and his lips were forcing Jungkook's lios open.

 Jungkook punched Taehyung's chest , but his hand somehow slipped and hit Taehyung rigt in the throat and the older broke the kiss , coughing violentlly while looking at the younger, panting and looking at the older with widden eyes. He reached out for the younger , but his hand was slapped away harshly. Taehyung's eyes widden for a slipt second before he let his head down on to throw it back with an mocking laugh coming out of his mouth. Jungkook backed away from the older , still not abandoning the older.

"So that's how it's gonna be ? Little Jeon Jungkookie is having some sort of revenge on Kim Taehyung.." , he older looked at the sky and streched his hand to it , clutching and unclutching his hand. Was Taehyung trying to be like in those animes where the main or secondary character acts , out of the blue , awkward and then the main character gets to know the other's horrible past and all that drama ?.

"... Am I that repugant ? Am I that repugnant that you can't kiss me back ? Or kiss me in front half our school ? Or are you repugant to kiss me infront of Hoseok ? Did you fell for him ?.." , each question Taehyung asked , he would approach Jungkook and with each question and steps the older took Jungkook would back away, hitting the college's wall in between that. He was nervously caressing the hem of his shirt and avoiding Taehyung's piercing eyes.

".. Don't you love no more Jungkook ? , you know when Jimin told me about you, I was somehow shocked that he said that you 'loved' me. I was shocked because you didn't even knew the real me, the real Kim Taehyung, and yet you loved me.." , Taehyung bit his lips in hesitantion and anger. Jungko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter