Us

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tuesday , 20XX

 

Hoseok sighed. He has been tapping his pencil on the table for half the class. He's eyes were burning holes on Namjoon's nape and he pretty sure knew that at some point Namjoon would snap at him. Another sigh came out of his mouth as he chewed his bottom lip and looked around the room , distracting himself from his own boredness. Everyone seem to have some interest in what the teacher was saying but Hoseok couldn't care a about it. He was actually in this school for the dance major.

He wanted to be on top. He wanted everyone that despised him to be sweeping the ground he stepped. Why would they despise him ? His uality. Why is it so hard to accept that he liked both female and male gender ? People really need to stop being so homophobic! Come on there's kids , i repeat kids , with only freaking 13 and they already smoke! Why not judge that ?! Oh well who cares about the past ? Let's just keep the story in the present shall we ?

But the main reason Hoseok is bored is the fact that Taehyung won their race to get the new kid. And he said he didn't know him. him seriously. Taehyung-ah please lie better next time. You're probably wondering why I'm speaking about Taehyung ? The thruth is that after that accident or announcement I couldn't stay away from the poor kid. Just thinking that was because of me that everything happened made me want to puke my stomach out. And the next days I- you could say I stalked him , but it was for a good cause. I wanted to apologize.

He grew bored of always trying to speak to the kid and soon the apologizing stopped being a important mission and it really became a stalking mission : 'FIND OUT MORE ABOUT KIM V' , and let's say that after a while of watching the younger closer he grew quite found of the boy. How he would sneeze and cutely squeal because 'ugh i hate sneezing!' add cutennes on his voice and- oh mein god so kawaii~ , squealed 19 year old Hoseok , hiding on the corner of the hallway.

A week later Hoseok made his move on the boy. Taehyung was heading to the bathroom and Hoseok followed him (talk about pedo). The scene of the accident came back to his head , images of Taehyung crying on the ground of karaoke's house made him stop on his tracks and withdraw his hand from the door he was about to push. He ruffled his hair and decided once and for all he wouldn't let anyone be bulied like that anymore.

And that is the moment Namjoon makes his entry.

While Hoseok was too busy ruffling his hair and whispering underneath his breath , he didn't notice he was headed towards someone and eventually bumped into him. He regained consciousness of what was happening and soon helped Namjoon up even though the other was much more taller than him. Bowing to Namjoon while he dusted off his uniform made him crack up.

He had his eyes in crescent moons when he looks up at Namjoon , who wore a confused look on his face but had a little smile on his plump lips.Just then with his hand on his knees , bended and r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter