Revealing

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wednesday , 20XX

 

Jackson was heading down the stairs to his next class when he bumped into Mark. The older seemed worried yet handsome when he loked at Jackson , cracking a small smile nd patting Jackson's shoulder. He was  about to ask the older what was on his mind when Mark dashed down the hallway and into a classroom , closing the door rather loudly. Looking sideways , he stood there rather confused for a moment or two , but shrugged his shoulders and just focused in not wanting to know why was Mark acting weird.

-

Bambam  placed his bag on the floor and was putting his chair back when the door was harshly closed , an awful sound to his soft ears. Covering his ears , he looked up to the person , only to take a few steps back but that didn't stop Mark from grabbing his arm.  

"Why are you avoiding me ?" , it's been a long time since he heard the olders dark voice. His knees weakned and trembled anxiously. Bambam looked at Mark's hand grabbing now his wrist and then at the olders face; the look he had was one of a lost puppy but with angry eyes. He tried to free his arm from Mark's grip but the grip on tighthen and he winced and his behind met with on of the desks.

"L-let go p-please." , he offered the older , but his head was lifted by a bony finger , and he was surprised at how close they were.

"Only when you tell me why you've been ignoring me'' , and Mark closed their bodys gape by stepping even more closer to the younger and completely trap him between the table. Bambam's breath hitched and his cheeks reddend; this wasn't what he wanted to happen when he confronted Mark about his feelings. Yes , you guessed right , Bambam has a wild crush on his senior who happen to be in the same circle of friend as he. It started on the second languages class's on his second or maybe third week of school. Mark was the one that first talked to him , since his desk was right beside Bambam's. There was at least a lesson per week and it was more two hours to adore and fall for the olders concentrating face when he didn't understand a word or simply because he focused on his work. 

Nevertheless , Bambam fell for the older , but he wasn't the only one. One of his closest friend also fell in love for the older. Jackson , his chinese friend also had a thing for Mark , Bambam found out by merely accident as he over heard Jackson's and JB's conversation on the rest room a few months back. He hadn't told no one he had heard it and he hadn't intended to.

Two hands grabbed his thighs from behind and he somehow sat himself on the desk he was just now trapped, hand gripping his waist. His head bumped into Mark's chest and shaking his head from his daydream , his eyes met Mark's who leaned forward  but he turned his head away , the olders lips connecting with his cheek. A small gasp left his lips and his eyes widden , because his intention wasn't to reject the olders kiss.

"H-hyu-", and Mark's head had dropped and the hands on Bambam's waist dissapear. Mark stepped back and turned his back to Bambam , walking slowly towards the sliding door.

Oh no. No don't leave me Mark hyung. , Bambam panicked. His intakes of air started to get stuck on his throat coaxing the tears to come to his eyes.

"HYUNG!" , and he ran to the older , opening his arms and hug Mark's back. His tears were probably wetting the olders blazer , but he couldn't make himself care. Just olders presence made his heart beat like crazy. Swallowing the water the saliva in his mouth , his arms tighten on Mark's waist and he knew that now was the right time.

"I like you Mark hyung, that's why i've been avoiding you." , Bambam couldn't see but Mark's eyes widden and a soft shade of pink tainted the olders cheeks.

-

Listening to music instead of studying , Jungkook was occupying the couch with his tired body. Seokjin was entertained cooking dinner for the two while humming a few songs when the doorbell rang , making him stop what he was doing also frown his eyebrows. Putting the heat on medium , he took off his apron (yes because the older was such a wife) , and walked to the living room staring at his younger brother , confusing on his face aswell.

"Are you waiting for someone ?" , Seokjin asked Jungkook as he walked to the door and looked to the tiny hole.

"No , not that i know.." , Jungkook slid his body to the floor , his bottom making an awful sound when it hit the wooden floor. He hissed and giggled at the same time while Seokjin opened the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter