Moved on ?

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tuesday , 20XX

 

Dark circles under his eyes and runny nose was all people could see and hear from Jungkook the day after.

If Art wasn't the first class he had that day , he would totally skip  just to not face everyone's shocked faces and mocking laughs. While passing the front door he already saw some girls taking pictures discretly , as if they could with their big phones on their small hands. He went straight to his locker and just stayed with his head down. Not in shame or embarrassment but in that exact moment V appeared on the other side of the hallway; looking like nothing really happened. And he just had look , but he shook his head and continued to head to his locker.

As he was swirling with the lock , a arm was wrapped around his shoulder and his body jerked back a bit with someone's weight. His eyes widden in shock when a kiss was planted on his neck and he quickly turned around to smack the stranger but stopped when an smiley and cheerful Hoseok pinched his pale cheeks. A sigh of relieve left his lips and he had to calm his beating heart with his hands rubbing his chest.

"What's wrong Kookie ? You're not happy to see your Hobbie ?" , Hoseok's frown and slight pout made Jungkook ask himself if he had some weird expression on his face , but he shook his head and smiled at the older, giving him a soft pat on his shoulder. Hoseok was a weirid but friendly person. Although Jungkook caught him staring weirdly at him for a few times , he always shook the thought of Hoseok being like V. But the rumours he has been hearing are quite hard not to listen. Which rumour you may ask ? The one that Hoseok made V in what he is today; a heartthrob and ''gangster''.

"I-it's nothing hyung. J-just hard time passing that level on that game I told you about." , his voice was a little bit hoarse but he was sure Hoseok wouldn't notice it.

"Hmmm I'll try and believe in you Jungkookie~" Hoseok ended up saying still eyeing the younger from head to toe. His hands patted the youngers body and- why do I feel so uncomfortable ?. Grabbing both Hoseok's hands and took them off with a hard shove. He laughed awkwardly when Hoseok looked at him somehow offended by the youngers behavior. The bell then rang.

"H-hyung I have to go to a-art class. S-see you at lunch!" and just like that Jungkook was already out of Hoseok's sight.

The older sighed and looked where the younger had disappeared.

Neither them knew that V saw the whole thing.

 

 

Fiddling with his phone with his earplugs on , Yoongi waited for Jimin on their usual lunch table. And then the question pops in Yoongi's head. Why was he still in college ? Shouldn't he have left like a year ago ? Well , eveything Yoongi cared in that damn expensive school was the fact that they had a big gym with a large basketball field and yup that's the main reason he stayed behind. And also because of basketball he couldn't study because 'the ball hit the basket but it didn't go in. Seriously ?! It was only a centimeter away from going inside.' And- 

Just then someone jumped at him and made himself at home on the his lap.

- of course Jimin's at fault too, but he won't ever admi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter