Encounter

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday , 20XX

 

Jungkook had gone out to play some basket ball with Jimin and Seokjin was with them , watching as Jimin would supposely trick Jungkook but failed and always made some scene from a drama , Jungkook always yelled that 'You're so inmature Jimin' and 'Do I know you again ?'  , Seokjin would laugh at their behavior. Seokjin noticed that Jungkook was spacing out a little bit since yesterday , probably mentilazing himself for the next day. The two youngers soon tired themself and they came to Seokjin almost crawling. Seokjin handed them two bottles of water and they sat down in front of him.

"So Jimin I heard from Jungkookie that your also that V guy friend. Mind telling me about him ?" , Seokjin crossed his legs and titled his head while looking at the oldest of the two youngest. Jimin avoid his eyes , but Jungkook slapped him on his arm and that was the signal that  there was no other choice. Sighing the younger took his cap off and ruffled his hair before putting it again on his head.

"Taehyung was bullied on his first year in college."

"By who?" , Seokjin asked. Jungkook inched closer to Jimin.

"Some crazy noonas wanted to date him for his looks. They gave him the nickname 'flowerboy of the first year' and they would always stick with him whenever he went and then he asked me for help to stop this and the best I could do was to spread a rumor about him being gay and it seems that those noonas trapped him in the bathroom , so I heard , with Hoseok and Hoseok tried to kiss him and then the noonas came crsahing down the door taking pictures-," Jimin took a deep breath and continued , "- and the next day they set up a table on the college's entrance and when V got to the top of the stairs , one of the noonas climbed up the table and told everyone he was gay and pointed at him with the mic and they asked him to answer the question. He ended up humilliating them and the issue was gone by the next year."

At the end of Jimin's explanation Seokjin was nodding his head , although his eyes were shining a little bit and Jungkook seemed lost. Jimin sighed . He knew everyone would be like this , they don't want to believe V was a good kid when he step a footh in college. Everyone thinks he was a bad-boy before entering college and he bullied the older students , but that was such a nonsense.  Taehyung was a good kid and is a good kid. He's just weird I guess.

"Jimin-ah call him up and tell him to meet us now." , Jimin's eyes widden at Seokjin's request. Jimin looked at Jungkook and the younger was with the same reaction as his.

"B-but hyung!-" Jungkook's whine was cut off by Seokjin's warning eyes and now Jimin's knows the real intencion of Seokjin's company.

"So can you Jiminnie ?" , Seokjin asked , smiling like an angel. Jimin had tried once to avoid that look , but it was such an cute act from the older Jimin couldn't resist but to take his phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter