New friend ?

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tuesday , 20XX

 

After lunch Jungkook had been so embarassed that he didn't want to go to his afternoon classes , not because both of them were with V , but because everyone would stare and make stupid question or worse rumors about he and Hoseok. He didn't knew the older would do that and if he did he would stop that from happening. But he didn't and once again he was dominated by  his own bluntness and let Hoseok did what he did. His plan was to be emotionless to everything and anyone  that criticized him , but one day into the plan and he had already let Hoseok almost kiss him while everyone at the cafeteria was looking.

'Gosh sometimes I'm really-ugh Jeon Jungkook will change- he will. He will be more open and he won't ever feel lonely again!' with that thought on his mind and fire in his eyes he charged to his next class. A lightbolt was lit on the darkness of Jungkook's mind and he realized his next class was History and he had that class with unfortunately V. Getting his books from his locker and soon after he got all his necessary books he headed to the classroom;the bell had rang a few seconds ago and the hallways were not filled but quite occupied by the mass of students.

It was hard getting to the second floor and even more getting on time , but looking at the classroom's clock he realized he had gotten there pretty fast. 'And the teacher isn't here yet huh'. Sitting down and putting his books on the table and looking around the class.Since he was a kid he paid too much attention around the room , to his classmates , the windows and such more. A excentric kid jumped to his desk , his elbows on top of it while his face was on his hands looking adorably if you ask.

"Let's be friends! My name is quite complicated to pronounce but you can call me Bambam and i know yours is Jungkook.." the kid blabered about and Jungkook titled his head and blinked a couple of times before disgesting all the information he had heard. 'Someone wants to be my friend ? For real ? A friend besides Jimin ? Woah~' , But why now ? Afterall Jungkook is walking down this school almost everyday and only now that accidently or unintentionably V had set eyes on the boy and Hoseok seemed to be the same , everyone looks at him like he's some bait.

'Jeon Jungkook will change- he will. He will be more open and he won't ever feel lonely again!" , he looked between Bambam and the door , to see if someone interesting was coming in ,  and looked back to his hand resting on the table. His manipulative mind along side with this lonely figure of him told him to accept Bambam's offer but the fear inside him told him that having one more friend would hurt as twice if the friendship didn't work out. 'To be what I want to be I need friends to get my back if it ends up on the wrong direction' , looking at Bambam's twincklin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter